剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
好了 我把雷夫的伤口拍视频发你了
All right, I'm sending you a video of Ralph's wounds
让医生看看
so the doctor can take a look.
真好 完全不恶心
Sweet. Not at all gross.
多谢你连个剧透提示都不给
Thanks for giving me absolutely no warning.
小麦 我好像找到他了
Hey, Mac, I think I got him.
马格特医生
Dr. Megat?
我是莱丽
My name is Riley.
我知道这听上去一定很怪
I know this is gonna sound weird, but...
两位 我们有麻烦了
Uh, guys... we have a problem.
我们也是
Yeah, so do we.
狙击手追上来了 撑住
The sniper's on our tail. Hang on.
再快点会更好
Faster would be good.
我踩到底了 这车太烂
I'm flooring it. This car sucks.
-这车比你的命还值钱 -我们知道
- Hey, this car's worth your life... - u202dWe know!
我不想听着乡村音乐死去
I don't want to die listening to country music!
车 车
Car! Car!
天呐 我要死了
Oh, my God, I really am gonna die!
不知道你的计划是不是要害我吐出来
I don't know if your plan is to make me throw up,
但绝对起效了
but it's definitely working.
雷夫还有很多人
Like Ralph, a lot of people
这辈子都把重点放在错误的地方
spend their lives focused on the wrong thing.
这一般来说是个坏习惯
Normally, it's a bad habit.
但我正需要追着我们的狙击手这么做
But it was exactly what I needed the sniper chasing us to do.
你在做炸♥弹♥吗
You making a bomb?
如果是的话 那就好极了
'Cause if you're making a bomb, that would be awesome.
你不该...
Wait, shouldn't you...
把炸♥弹♥丢出去吗
you be throwing the bomb?
你为什么不直接扔出去
Why aren't you throwing it?
因为这不是炸♥弹♥
Because it's not a bomb.
这个靠枕是耐燃泡沫材料
The headrest is made of flame-resistant foam,
所以烧不起来 但会很难闻
so it'll never burn, but it'll smoke like crazy.
"真好"
Great.
也许我们该谈谈眼下的目标
Hey, maybe we should, uh, talk about some short-term goals,
因为你这样只会让他们更容易跟着我们
'cause now I think you're just making it easier for them to tail us.
杰克 靠近那辆皮卡
Jack, get me closer to that truck.
真妙
Aw, sweet!
就像"烟雾弹"那么好用啊
Smoked 'em.
-打住 -打住什么
- Don't. - u202dDon't what?
你知道我不喜欢你说什么双关
You know how I feel about your puns.
好好 抱歉
Yeah, yeah. Sorry.
小麦 我跟那个医生在一起
Mac, I'm here with the doctor.
你得听听这事
You got to listen to this.
如果你不操作
If you don't act out a bicoastal
胸部手术
breast plumbing procedure,
病人不会活着
the sick person will become not alive.
马上
Now.
好
Okay.
医生说雷夫马上需要手术
Doc said Ralph needs surgery now.
天呐
Oh, God.
我感觉不舒服 很不舒服
Something's wrong. Like, really wrong.
告诉我们在哪里跟医生会合
Okay, just tell us where to meet so the doctor...
不 现在就得马上手术
No, like, now, now, now!
医生很惊讶雷夫还没昏迷
Doc said he's surprised Ralph hadn't crashed already.
现在不赶紧手术
He'll be dead in about four minutes
他四分钟后就会死
unless you do the surgery now.
老实说 我生物刚及格
Truth told, I got a "C" in biology.
但雷夫只能靠我们了 如果他要活着
But we were Ralph's only shot, and if he was gonna live,
很多细菌就得被掉灭掉
a lot of bacteria were gonna have to die.
雷夫啊
Hey, Ralph?
-他状况不太好 小麦 -带他到后面
- He's not looking so good, Mac. - Get him in the back.
在没有手术室的情况下
When you can't get your hands on a surgical suite,
只好将就用下SUV的后备厢
the back of an SUV and the germ-killing power
以及具有杀菌作用的洗手液了
of hand sanitizer will do in a pinch.
但准备好手术很简单
But prepping for surgery was the easy part.
我扶着你 就这样 就这样
I got you. That's it, that's it.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah.
慢着 慢着 你听到了吗
Wait a minute, wait a minute. You hear that?
什么
What?
他终于不话唠了
He finally stopped talking.
让我们
Let's just...
享受下这片刻的清静吧
Let's enjoy that for a second.
好
Okay.
我们已经算是准备好了
Well, we are as ready as we'll ever be.
要怎么做
What do we need to do?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会一脚一脚地教你们怎么做
I will walk you through the procedure, feet by feet.
应该是一步一步的意思
I think that means "Step by step."
好吧
Okay, sure.
但没用 我们还是很担心啊
But that doesn't help us with the "Don't worry" Part.
胸腔积血
医生说雷夫胸腔积血了
Okay, Doc said Ralph has something called hemothorax,
就是血液在胸腔积聚
which is a buildup of blood in the chest
让他呼吸困难
that makes it impossible for him to breathe.
如果不将积血排出
If you don't drain the fluid,
他会被积液呛死
he'll basically drown on dry land.
所以你只需要做
So all you have to do is perform
肋间胸腔插管引流手术
an intercostal chest drain procedure.
在没用手术设备的SUV后备箱手术吗
In the back of an SUV with no surgical equipment.
"能出什么岔子"
What could go wrong?
第一步很简单
Okay, so step one is pretty easy.
你只需要在他第四和第五肋骨间
You just need to make a small incision
切个小口
between his fourth and fifth ribs.
第二步有点小复杂
Step two is a little more complicated.
你只需要想法将他肋骨分开
You just need to find a way to spread his ribs apart.
千斤顶
+座位弹簧
肋骨扩张器
画面太"美"了
Can't unsee that.
现在你要吸液体
And now the liquid away you must suck.
别看我 兄弟
Don't look at me, man.
吸个蛇毒还行 不过也要看伤在哪儿
I'll suck out snake venom, you know, depending on where it is,
但别指望我会吸这个
but I ain't going anywhere near that.
说真的
Seriously.
开雨刷器
Go hit the windshield wipers for me.
这能做
I can do that.
我不是医生
I'm no doctor,
但我外公教过我一些车的知识
but my grandfather taught me a thing or two about cars.
将水抽洒在车窗上的抽水泵
The same pump that sprays wiper fluid on your windshield
应该也能将雷夫的胸积血给抽出来
should be powerful enough to pull the fluid out of Ralph's chest before he drowns.
恶心
Gross.
那是我的血吗
Is that my blood?
干得漂亮 莱丽
Good job, Riley.
好 我和医生两分钟后就到了
Okay, Doc and I are about two minutes out.
雷夫准备好了吗
Ralph ready to go?
差不多吧 我们马上出发
Close enough. We're on our way now.
你手太粗糙了 兄弟
Your hands are like sandpaper, bro.
用点润肤露抹抹吧
Ever try moisturizer? Get some.
好 你背他吧
All right, you carry him.
我宝贝呢
What about my baby?
不能不锁车就扔在这里啊
We can't just leave it here unlocked.
你这车都这幅德行了
I'm trying to imagine how your resale value
没转手价值了
could go down any more.
我猜猜看 你们要晚点撤退了
Let me guess, you're gonna be late to the exfil.
因为有人追杀我们啊
Yeah, but we got a killer excuse.
在国境外进行非法隐秘行动撤退的小队
I doubt your black ops exfil squad operating illegally
听到这个消息肯定不愿意
on foreign soil will want to hear it.
但我帮你们想想办法吧
But let me see what I can do.
你们要迟到多久
How late will you be?
最多三十分钟吧
30 minutes, tops.
35分钟吧 向电梯去
Make that 35 minutes! Elevator!
除非你想挨枪子儿
Unless you want to patch up a lot more bullet holes,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表