剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
权衡了下利弊
quickly did the math.
如果放置炸♥弹♥的人
So if the person who had planted the bomb
知道你幸免于难
knew that you survived the first attempt,
肯定会再次下手杀你
then they would try again.
没错 而且下次 我就没这么好运
Yeah, and my odds were against me
能在被杀之前 发现设置好的机关
that I'd stumble into it the next try before it killed me.
所以 我打翻助燃剂
So, I whipped up an accelerant
让火烧得更浓烈一些
to make the fire burn hot enough
伪造犯罪现场 尸体却无迹可寻
to sell a crime scene with no body.
我以为如果我能不留痕迹地逃走
I thought if I could get away clean
带上血液样本
with the blood samples,
我就还有机会重整旗鼓 找出凶手
I'd have a chance to regroup and figure out who's after me.
也就是样本A35-B42-1707的主人
Or whoever sample A35-B42-1707 belonged to.
在我看来 "样本先生"收买♥♥了警方人员
It sounds to me like Mr.... A35 has the cops on his payroll.
不然他怎么会知道弗兰琦将查出他的身份
How else would he even know Frankie was about to I.D. him?
想想吧
Think about that.
血液样本还在你手里吗
You don't still have the blood sample, do you?
没有测序仪器 有样本也无济于事
For all the good it'll do us without sequencing equipment.
仪器不成问题
I think we can handle that.
我们那里什么都有
Yeah, we got all that stuff.
真暖心
That's sweet,
但我不知道两个智囊团的人能做些什么
but I'm not sure what two guys from a think tank can do.
平心而论 我们可不是一般的智囊团
Well, to be fair, it's one hell of a think tank.
我们做了些调查
Okay, so we did some digging
我们发现 波士顿警局
and we found the Boston PD case file
关于A35-B42-1707样本来自哪里了
that sample A35-B42-1707 was pulled from.
正在发给你
Sending it to you now.
被害人名叫罗纳德·曼宁
Victim's name was Ronald Manning,
身亡
是波士顿南部的一名记者
reporter from Southie
在自家后院枪击身亡
found shot to death in his backyard.
警方发现他与凶手的打斗痕迹
Police found signs that he struggled with his killer,
其中包括指甲中的血迹
including blood underneath his fingernails,
但尸体在外抛置一周
but the body was outside for a week
期间还下过雨 所以...
and it had rained, so...
得了吧 真无聊
Yeah, blah, blah, blah, boring.
和《犯罪现场调查》一样无聊
Boring CSI mumbo jumbo.
"杰克"本人曾在《犯罪现场调查》中饰演尼克
关键在于 杀死罗尼的凶手
Bottom line, whoever offed Ronnie
现在打算杀死弗兰琦 以免身份暴露
is now trying to take out Frankie to cover his tracks.
稳妥推测
Safe bet.
谁知道你在和波士顿警局合作 弗兰琦
So who knew you were working with Boston PD, Frankie?
知道的人很多
Lot of people.
我导师 系主任 二十几个研究生
My advisor, my department head, two dozen grad students
还有几个博士后
and post-docs.
我所做之事又不是什么秘密
It's not like what I was doing was secret.
那我们利用弗兰琦的技术 重组基因
Okay, so we just use Frankie's technique to rebuild the DNA,
在基因联合索引系统中进行比对
run the results through CODIS,
然后... 祈祷能找到匹配对象吧
and then... cross our fingers for a match.
跟上思路 天才小子
Hey, try to keep up, boy genius.
我的实验室被烧毁了 还记得吧
My lab was incinerated, remember?
记得
That's true.
但我绝不会被小小的纵火事件难倒
But I've never been one to let a little arson get in my way.
之前从没花过这么长时间
Never took this long before.
嗯 毕竟是个新锁
Yeah, well, it's a new lock.
这个制动栓有八个锁销
This tumbler has eight pins,
所以花的时间要...
so it takes a little...
长一点
longer.
这里勾起好多回忆啊
This brings back memories.
就像乘坐时光机穿越回过去了吧
It's like being in a time machine.
是啊 这里是我上学以后的第二个家
Yeah. This was my home away from home when I was enrolled.
有趣 我的第二个家
That's funny. You know, my home away from home
是大学里那个叫"斯拉皮"的酒吧
was this bar in college called Slappy's.
我称其为"斯罗皮"[懒散]
I called it Sloppy's, but...
想到你为什么这么叫了 杰克
Yeah, I think we can guess why you called it that, Jack.
对 因为我一进去就变得很懒散
Yeah, it's 'cause I got pretty sloppy in there, yeah.
好了
Okay.
第一步 先从血液样本中
First step is extracting the viable DNA
提取出有活性的DNA
from the blood sample.
用什么试管
Okay, what tubes are we using?
15毫米口径的 我们需要...
One-point-fives. We'll need...
一个装样本 一个作为离心时的平衡
One for the sample and one to balance the centrifuge.
我还没忘光
I do remember some stuff.
那么
So...
从血清中分离出细胞后
once we separate the cells from the serum...
我们要尽可能多地提取凝块
We'll need to extract as much clot as possible,
为电泳做准备
then prep for electrophoresis.
瞧 V博士和我误打误撞发现的技术
See, the secret behind the technique Dr. V and I stumbled into
其秘诀就在于 我们注入毛细血管的凝胶
is the gel we run through the capillaries.
这是原创配方
It's a... original recipe.
好吧 你们两个"学霸"慢慢调情吧
Okay, I think I'm gonna let you two nerds get your flirt on,
我去看看周边情况
check the perimeter.
玩得开心
Enjoy yourselves.
真高兴你还能认出15毫米的试管
Glad to see you can still identify a 1.5.
那时候 你把我当成实验室男仆使唤
After all that time you made me your lab lackey,
我怎能忘得了
how could I forget?
我几乎没时间做自己的研究
Barely had time to do my own research.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你千方百计找借口不做研究
You were looking for an excuse not to work.
你说要"让你的研究喘口气"
You said you had to "Let your research breathe."
给 最后一个留给你
Here. Last one's for you.
准备好让生活重返正轨了吗
Ready to get your life back?
再次和你一起工作 感觉很怪异
Kind of crazy to be working with you again.
就好像我从未离开
It's kind of like I never left.
对 但你确实离开了
Yeah, but you did.
只字未留就退学了
Dropped out without a word of explanation.
入伍去了...
Enlisted in the...
我听说是陆军
Army, I heard?
什么事 "3PO"
Yeah, what's shaking, Threepio?
我以为我们达成共识 小麦才是"3PO"
I thought we both agreed Mac was Threepio.
而我显然是"波巴·费特"
Clearly, I'm Boba Fett.
波巴·费特 他可是个厉害人物
Boba Fett? Boba Fett was a badass, man.
他是银河系最厉害的赏金猎人
He was, like, the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.
这么说吧
And, just for saying that,
你更像那个肥头大耳的废物 "贾巴"
you're more like that fat, worthless one-- Jabba.
-打给你 结果还被你吐槽 -说起这个
- This is what I get for calling you. - And about that--
你有需要时 总是打给小麦
you always call Mac when you need something.
这次怎么打给我了 你有什么事
What are you calling me for? What do you want?
好吧 被你看穿了 杰克
Okay, fine, fine, you got me, Jack.
我打给你是为了莱丽的事
I'm calling about Riley.
怎么了 她没事吧
Why? Is she okay?
她没事 我有事
She's fine, I'm not.
从夏威夷回来后 那个"夏威夷"帅哥
Ever since Hawaii, Captain Aloha's
就不停打给她
been blowing up her phone nonstop.
而她总是咯咯傻笑
And she's all giggles and smiles and...
你得帮我 老兄
I need your help, man.
我甩不掉"好朋友"身份了 而我不...
I mean, I'm stuck in the friend zone, and I don't...
你甩不掉"好朋友"身份
You're stuck in the friend zone?
好吧 有几件事要说明
Okay, couple things.
第一 "甩不掉"意味着你配得上
First of all, "Stuck" implies that you deserve
其他的身份
to be in some other type of zone.
而那可不取决于你 取决于她
And that ain't up to you, man, that's up to her.
这种事都由女孩子说了算 这你该懂吧
That's always up to the girl, you should know that.
第二...
Second...
-好吧 那我该... -别插话
- Okay, but what I'm... - Don't interrupt.
我没说完呢
I'm not done.
第二 能称得上是莱丽·戴维斯亲密好友的人
Second, anybody who can call Riley Davis a close,
都很幸运
personal friend is lucky.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good person, man.
第三 如果你还是不到黄河不死心
And third, if you don't start taking no for an answer,
我就发动全部"伍基人"来对付你 扯下你的...
I'm gonna go all Wookiee on you and rip your...
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表