剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
好了
All right.
把加工食品粘到你们脸上吧
Let's glue some processed food to your face.
好
All right.
好了 感觉怎么样
Okay. How about that?
好了
Okay.
身份牌没有任何问题
I.D. badges worked like a charm.
现在该进行真正的测试了
Now time for the real test.
警报没响 没有守卫 好样的 博兹
No alarms, no guards... yay, Bozer.
测试通讯
Testing one, two.
小麦 我是你兄弟 杰克
Hey, Mac, it's your pal Jack here.
但你应该已经知道了
But I guess you already knew that.
等等 我重来一遍
Hold on, let me start again.
如果你在听这个
Okay, if you're listening to this,
意味着你已经通过安检了
you've made it past security,
接着在走廊尽头左转
so you're gonna hang a louie at the end of this hallway.
由于我们不敢
And since we don't dare
向这可怕的荷兰总部内传输信♥号♥♥
transmit signals into the freaky-deaky Dutch HQ,
我给你录了音帮你找到方向
I made you this Jack-on-tape to help you find your way.
我根据马蒂发来的平面图作出了说明
All you got to do is follow my instructions
你只需跟着我的指令走即可
based on the blueprints Matty sent,
希望你不会被抓
and hopefully you won't get caught
或者中枪身亡 不不不 等一下
or, you know, shot to death or... No, no, no, wait a minute.
这么说不太好 我重新说
That sounded bad. I'm gonna start over again.
第三次录音
Okay, take three.
时机掐得真准
That was good timing.
杰克都要准备开始加旁白
Jack was about to start narrating
把威利·纳尔逊的单曲作为附赠曲目了
Willie Nelson's CD jacket as a surprise bonus track.
希望荷兰情报部的数据采集
Now let's just hope Dutch Intelligence's
采集到了我们需要的视频
data mining scooped up the video we need.
现在开始无法联络了吗
So radio silence from here on out?
没错 只要通讯器没声音
Yeah. Yeah, as long as the radio's quiet,
那就一切正常
everything's fine.
等等 别擦脸
Wait, wait. Don't wipe your face.
抱歉 但你这样会把假体擦掉的
Sorry, but you're gonna wipe a piece of it off.
博兹说这是有时限的 我只是...
Bozer said time would be a factor-- I just,
我以为我们会有更多时间
I thought we had more of it.
看来他没把
Guess he wasn't counting
这些服务器散发的热量考虑在内
on how much heat these servers put out.
一旦我们的假面熔化 他们就会发现我们
Once our faces melt off, they're gonna know we're here.
你需要多长时间
How much time do you need?
最快也要十分钟
Best guess, ten minutes.
我们没那么多时间了
I don't think we have that long.
"长角牛"
Longhorn.
"黑帽子"需要更多时间 情况要不妙了
Blackhat needs more time. It's about to get ugly.
带"科学家"去安全的地方 完毕
Get the scientist to safety. Over.
收到 我们走
Copy that. Let's go.
"科学家" 他在说什么
Scientist? What's he talking about?
"科学家"在实验室里工作 博兹 他说的是你
Scientists work in a lab, Bozer. He's talking about you.
他想让我立刻把你带离这个国家 走吧
He wants me to get you out of the country right now. Let's go.
我才不听呢 我把他们弄进大楼
Man, whatever, man. I got them into that building,
我也会把他们弄出来
I'm getting them out.
"科学家"会为"黑帽子"争取时间
Scientist will buy blackhat time.
你...
Wh-What...
-你打算怎么做 -即兴发挥
- What are you gonna do? u202d- Improvise.u202c
博兹
Boze...
博兹
Bozer!
不 他这是干什么 有人吗
No, what-what's he doing? Hello?
小沃沃
Hey! Wolffie!
你在找我吗
You looking for me?!
通缉犯
保罗·萨顿比
美国
全阿姆斯特丹所有警♥察♥立刻前往该地点
I want every cop in Amsterdam at that location now!
长官 据显示 他是在我们总部大厅
Sir, according to this, he's in our lobby.
那个...
Hey, uh...
屏幕上这个帅得掉渣的人是谁
who is that handsome devil on screen right there?
是年轻版有头发的布鲁斯·威利斯吗
Is that a young Bruce Willis with hair?
谁想要签名
Who wants an autograph?
你想要吗
You?
好了好了
All right. All right, all right.
我免费给你 拿去
I'll give you a free one. Take it.
通缉犯
约瑟夫·亨德森
美国
各位 我在这里
Hey, guys? This way.
怎么了 小麦
What's up, Mac?
我忘了告诉你们 我想要...
Oh, hey, I forgot to tell you guys, I like to...
杰克 杰克
Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack!
我明确记得我造了一个通讯器
I distinctly remember building a radio
告诉你们赶紧离开这个国家
and telling you two to get out of the country.
我们讨论了一下你的计划
Yeah, well, we discussed your idea,
博兹觉得这个计划更好
and Bozer decided this would be a better plan.
-我必须得有所行动 -你觉得这个计划更好吗
- I had to make a move, man. - Does this seem like a better plan?
-不是 是 -是 不是
- No. Yes. - u202dYeah. No.u202c
看来现在都得靠...
I guess now it's all up to...
请注意 哈兰·沃尔夫局长
Attention, Director Harlan Wolff.
这一段是给你准备的
This next jam's for you.
别管普莱尔了 杰克
Forget Prior, Jack.
我得赶紧带炸♥弹♥出广场
I got to get this bomb out of this square
否则要死很多人了
before everyone dies.
过来接我
Give me a ride. Now.
好莱坞
我不是抛弃你们了吗
Didn't I disavow you people?
得了吧 想甩开我们可没那么容易
Oh, come on, now. You can't get rid of us that easy.
我们收到了你的消息
We got your message.
谢谢 没有你 我们肯定回不来
Thank you. Couldn't have done it without you.
我刚和你们的新朋友
Yeah, well, I just got off the phone
哈兰·沃尔夫通过电♥话♥
with your new friend Harlan Wolff.
你们四个的嫌疑被洗清之后
After the four of you were cleared,
他发现了这个
he found this.
给奥利维亚·普莱尔
The man who left the bomb
留下炸♥弹♥的那个人
for Olivia Prior was an operative
是组织的特工
working for The Organization.
荷兰情报局今早逮捕了他
Dutch Intelligence apprehended him this morning,
他招供是为索顿办事的
and he confessed to working for Thornton.
所以 我给了他所需要的情报
So, I gave him the intel he needed
把爆♥炸♥也算在了对索顿的指控中
to add the bombing to Thornton's charges
作为交换 撇清了我们与此事的关联
in exchange for sweeping our involvement under the rug.
-真的结束了吗 -嗯
- So it's really over? u202d- Yes.u202c
真的结束了
It's really over.
不过
But...
这段时间就不要再去阿姆斯特丹了
I would avoid going to Amsterdam for a little while.
坏了 我又这么干了
Oh, no, man, I did it again.
-什么 -珍娜维 我跟她说我们去买♥♥东西了
- What? - Jenaveev-- I told her we were going to buy groceries,
结果我却永远地离开了这个国家
and I-I just left the country, forever.
也许她再也不用
Well, it's probably for the best
看到布莱斯·维拉诺瓦是最好的结局了 杰克
if she never sees Bryce Villanova again, Jack.
-说说而已 -天呐
- Just saying. u202d- Oh, no.u202c
不 别打给她 你会搞得更糟的
No, don't call her-- you're gonna make it worse.
杰克 别打给她
Jack, don't call her.
兄弟 你表现得非常好
Hey, man... you did a good job.
真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我很期待下一次
And I'm looking forward to the next time
跟你一起执行任务
you're in the field with us.
前提是你还想去
If you decide there is a next time.
谢了 小麦
Thanks, Mac.
老兄 见到你真是太高兴了
Man, am I glad to see you!
你的喜爱太突然了
Your affection is without context.
只是个哥们儿的拥抱
It's just a bro hug.
还记得我说这工作很无聊吗
Remember when I said this job was boring?
其实不是 目前来说
Well, it's not-- and for the time being,
这正是我想要的刺♥激♥
this is all the excitement I want.
所以出外勤不再是你的主要目标了吗
So fieldwork is no longer the primary goal?
还是我的目标 只是从现在开始
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表