剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
还有
and...
你刚帮忙拯救了世界
You just helped save the world.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
再见
Bye!
最多15分钟
I give him 15 minutes, tops,
他才会派人找我
before he sends someone to look for me.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
就是还不够好
Just not nice enough
不够格让你想跟我一起共事吧
for you to want to keep working with me, huh?
不 杰克 我懂
No, Jack, I get it.
说得通
Makes perfect sense.
即便我们经历了这么多
Even after everything we've been through,
你还是不够信任我 不想让我留下来
you still don't trust me enough to want me around.
我不信任你
I don't trust you?
莱丽 如果你信任我
Riley, we wouldn't be in this mess
一开始来找我帮忙
if you'd have trusted me enough
我们就不会卷入这场麻烦了
to ask for help when you needed it.
两位 这全是因为我掺和了一脚
Guys, I know I probably started this,
-但现在不是时候... -不不不
- but maybe now's not... - No. No, no, no.
这时候正合适呢
Actually, this is a great time, man.
我们都憋了很长时间了
We've been sitting on this long enough.
把话说开了吧
Let's get it out in the open.
说错了请指正
Correct me if I'm wrong,
但是不是你说的
but weren't you the one that said,
"这都是杰克的错"
"It's all Jack's fault"?
别不好意思啊
Don't be shy now.
说吧 你早就想说我了
Come on. You've been wanting to get into it with me for a while.
你才是那个用暴♥力♥解决问题的人 记得吧
You're the one who solves problems with violence, remember?
这是因为你♥爸♥吗
Is this about your dad, hmm?
听着 我很抱歉我揍了他
Look, I'm sorry I had to kick his ass, all right?
但你不知道我为什么揍他
But you don't know the whole story behind that.
你真以为我不知道详情吗
You really don't think I know the whole story?
你不了解详情
I don't think you know the whole story.
你真以为我有那么蠢吗
Do you really think I'm that stupid?
以为我听不见我爸大吵大闹 摔东西吗
That I couldn't hear my dad screaming and breaking things?
我不知道他打我妈吗
That I didn't know he was hurting my mom?
我不是气你揍了我爸
I'm not mad because you beat up my dad.
我生气是因为你就像我爸一样
I'm mad because you basically were my dad--
像我亲爸一样
closest thing I ever had--
结果你一走了之了
and then you just left.
等下 莱丽 到那边
Wait. Riley, right over here.
"食人魔"还在运行
Cannibal's still running.
我应该能阻止
I think I can stop it.
你能阻止那些导弹吗
Can you stop the missiles?
解除防弹导弹
全解除了
All of 'em.
剩下一个
Except one.
核弹头
有些坏消息
So I have some bad news.
是中国四核弹头的导弹 以25马赫的速度
Is it about the Chinese missile carrying four independent warheads
朝西海岸过来了吗
toward the West Coast at Mach 25?
如果不是 我没时间
If it isn't, I'm busy.
还有多久会袭击
How long until impact?
如果运气好 还有十分钟
Ten minutes if we're lucky.
你能黑进去 引向海洋吗
Can you hack it, bring it down in the ocean?
正在黑呢 但连不上去
I'm trying, but I can't even talk to it.
这样的导弹性质就是阻挡不了
Missiles like this are designed to be unstoppable.
发射后 导弹只能接收到
After launch, the only signals it'll even listen to
卫星定位的导航
are pings from GPS satellites.
那么多人 都因为我而遭殃
All those people, and all because of me.
不是因为你 莱丽
It's not because of you, Riley.
我们会一起解决这事
All right? We're gonna fix this together.
另外 小麦已经有主意了
Besides, Mac already has a plan.
对吧 小麦
Don't you, Mac?
没错 确实有了
Actually, yeah, I think I do.
是吗 你刚就这样想出了办法
Really? You just figured out how to stop a missile
知道怎么阻止一枚远在天边的导弹袭击加州吗
halfway around the world from hitting California?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么做
How?
移♥动♥一下地球位置啊
We just got to move the Earth.
袭程 690英里
-这个 这个金属网 -你干什么呢
- This. This metal mesh. - What are you doing?
这就是我们要找的东西
That's what we're looking for.
就是这东西屏蔽了
That's what's blocking the wireless signals
楼内的无线网信♥号♥♥
from coming in and out of the building.
但我们要用这个发送一个信♥号♥♥
But we're gonna use it to send one,
所以你得在墙上打个洞
so I need you to cut a piece of it out of the wall,
然后掰弯金属网
and then bend it.
你要黑进中国的GPS网络
I need you to hack the Chinese GPS network.
我们得找出那个
We need to find out which satellites
引导那枚导弹朝美国飞来的卫星
are guiding that missile towards the U.S.
好 这点我能办到
All right. Now that I can do.
供电电源
+金属网
+无线网天线
+金属腿
什么
What, uh...?
这是在做什么
What are we making here?
GPS芯片 就像你手♥机♥里的那个
GPS chips, just like the one in your phone,
利用卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥的信♥号♥♥
calculate your location
推测你的位置
using signals from satellite dishes.
四个以上吧
Four or more.
这些卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥
Now, those satellites dishes are
在12500英里之外的轨道内
12,500 miles away in orbit.
那些导弹只在3000英里之外
That missile's only 3,000 miles away,
如果我们能建立一个
so, if we can build a...
信♥号♥♥更强 距离更近的接收器
stronger, closer satellite dish...
就有可能锁定那枚导弹
we might be able to aim it at that missile
发送误导信♥号♥♥
and trick its GPS into thinking
使导弹偏向原来的轨迹...
that California isn't where it thought it was, and...
移♥动♥地球位置
Move the Earth.
莱丽 西面在哪里
Riley, which way is west?
太好了 杰克 窗户
Perfect. Jack, the window.
这我懂
That I understand.
一旦接入GPS卫星系统
Once you access the GPS satellites,
找到距离最远的 模拟其信♥号♥♥
find the one furthest away and mimic its signal.
袭程
喂
Yeah.
五角大楼会在六十秒后 发射反击导弹
The Pentagon's 60 seconds from launching a counterstrike,
我对此无能为力
and there's not a damn thing I can do about it,
如果你能想到办法 就赶紧出手
so if you're gonna do something, now is the time.
本来应该能行 但这接收器不发射信♥号♥♥
All right, this should do it, but the dish isn't transmitting.
我们需要电源
We need power.
要找个东西接起来 粘合剂或订书机
I need something to hold it, like a binder clip or a stapler.
或杰克·道尔顿
Or a Jack Dalton.
坚持住
Hang on!
发射了
We're transmitting.
袭程
不管你在搞什么 别停下来
Whatever you're doing, don't stop.
引爆倒计时 五四三...
Detonation in five, four, three...
弹头引爆
引爆
Detonation!
引爆成功了
We have detonation.
那枚导弹被摧毁了
The missile's been destroyed.
我们做到了
We did it!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
真行啊
I'll be damned.
我们创造了圣诞奇迹吗
Did we just pull off a genuine Christmas miracle?
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
你俩再没有别的妙招
I don't suppose either one of you
创造圣诞奇迹了吧
has another miracle up your sleeve?
我听说你们被关在中国监狱里
When I heard y'all were stuck in a Chinese prison,
我就联♥系♥了圣诞老人
I called Santa,
跟小精灵们疏通了一下关系
pulled some strings with the elves,
把圣诞夜改到今晚了 所以
and got Christmas Eve rescheduled for tonight, so,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表