剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
现在有所行动 场面就不可收拾了
Try to make a move right now, it could get messy.
两个敌人朝你的方向去了 兄弟
I got two bogeys coming your way, pal.
收到 多谢提醒
Okay. Thanks for the heads-up.
我小时候
When I was young,
我爷爷带我坐火车从纽约到洛杉矶
my grandfather and I traveled from New York to Los Angeles on a train.
你有发夹吗
Do you have a bobby pin?
相信我
Trust me.
他总说 "去哪里不重要"
"Where you're going doesn't matter," He always used to say.
"重要的是怎么去到那里"
"It's all about how you get there."
我很喜欢那趟旅行 不是因为车窗外的美景
I remember loving the trip, not because of what I saw outside,
而是我在火车上的发现
but because of what I found inside.
火车上太适合玩捉迷藏游戏了
Trains are an ideal place for a game of hide-and-seek.
但一旦被抓就会被杀
But hide-and-seek is way less fun...
那就不好玩了
when getting caught can get you killed.
没事的 小姐 没有问题...
It's okay, miss, there's no problem...
没事 没事 我们没事
Okay. Okay, we're good.
对不起 我...
Uh, sorry. I...
你不必道歉
You don't have to apologize.
小麦
Mac! u202d
等下 等下 有敌人
Hang on! Hang on! We got a bogey.
小麦 他有刀
Mac, he's got a knife!
火车小知识
Fun fact about trains--
火车上有鱼雷
they have torpedoes on board.
不是海军使用的那种
Now these are not the kind used by the Navy.
而是卸压性爆♥炸♥物
These torpedoes are small pressure-released explosives
工程师用来警示行驶的列车
used by engineers to let following trains know
轨道上出现问题了
that there's trouble on the tracks.
用点想象力
But with a little imagination,
就可以将警报装置变成武器了
you can turn one of those warning devices into a weapon.
这里刚才发生啥了
What the hell happened in here?
-不速之客 -好吧
- Unexpected visitor. - Okay.
又干掉两个
Well, that's two more down,
现在还剩三个了吧
which leaves only three now, right?
卡特 卡特 你在哪里
Carter? Carter? Wo bist du?
抱歉 卡特已经挂了 完毕
Sorry, but Carter's a little busy being dead right now. Over.
不管你是谁 会让你陪葬的
And you will be joining him, whoever you are.
你肯定会死在我手上 兄弟
I'm the guy who's so gonna kill you, man.
现在怎么办
What now?
车加速了 飞快加速了
We're accelerating... A lot.
他们要去哪
Where are they going?
往好的方面想 卡特琳娜
Well, look at the bright side, Katarina--
你现在不用再担心韦克斯勒的人会来杀你了
now you ain't got to worry about Wexler's men killing you anymore.
是啊 因为火车要撞毁了
Yeah, 'cause this train's gonna crash,
所有乘客都会死 包括我们
it's gonna kill everyone on board including us.
这里情况不妙啊
This here don't look so good.
这应该就是问题了吧
And I'm guessing this is gonna be a problem.
看来他们毁掉了气动刹车闸
Looks like they sabotaged the pneumatic air brakes
拿掉了车载电脑
and removed the train's computer.
什么意思
Which means what?
就是说他们拿走了车上所有能够刹车的自动保险装置
Which means they removed all on-board fail-safes to stop the train.
莱丽 你能黑进剩下的电脑系统...
Well, Riley, can you hack what's left of the computer and tell it...
剩下的是个洞 杰克
What's left is a hole, Jack.
洞怎么黑啊
You can't hack a hole.
好 行 不要这么激动嘛
Okay, all right. No need for the attitude.
我懂了 小麦 你能修好这个洞吗
I get it. Mac, can you fix the hole?
修好洞
Fix the hole?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah! - Okay.
列出从法兰克福开了两个小时
If we were two hours from Frankfurt
然后列车加速...
when our speed increased...
你不会要告诉我 说来说去就是
Are you seriously about to tell me this boils down
"两列火车同时离站"那种应用题吧
to one of those "Two trains leave the statio" word problems?
我数学可烂了
I was always terrible at those.
我们就有三十分钟了
30 minutes! That's how much time we have
然后这列火车就会冲进站内
until this train plows into the station.
我想到了一个办法
I actually think I might have a solution to this,
但有些冒险
but it's...it's kind of risky.
冒什么险
What kind of risky?
"立刻让列车脱轨
The "It might derail the whole thing instantly
害死所有乘客"那种
killing everyone on board" kind.
好 这是A计划 放弃A计划
Okay, good. We'll call that Plan "A" and not do that.
B计划是什么
What's Plan "B"?
B计划就是最大限度减少伤亡 让乘客离开列车
Plan "B" is to minimize casualties and get everyone off this thing,
这样好 这样好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但我需要你的帮助
but I'm gonna need your help.
各位乘客 紧急通知
Attention, passengers. This is an emergency.
请大家立刻带着手♥机♥
I need everyone to take their cell phones
冷静有序地走到车尾
and proceed calmly to the back of the train.
好了 起来了
Okay, rise and shine, people.
-起来了 赶紧走 -杰克 她说冷静有序
- Up! Up! Up! Move! Move! Move! - Um, Jack, she said calmly.
没时间搞那套了
Yeah, there's no time for calm.
车上有上百人 时间不多了
There's hundreds of people on board and the clock's ticking.
快走 各位
Let's go! u202dAll right, everyone.
走到车尾 别忘记拿手♥机♥
Move to the back of the train. Do not forget your phones.
-走 走 -对 就这样走
- Let's go, come on, come on. u202d- That's it. That's the way to move.
快走 快走
Here we go, here we go.
走 快走 快走
Come on. u202dLet's go, let's go.
等下 等下 唐老鸭
Wait, wait. Hold up there, Donald Duck.
穿上裤子再走
Put some pants on, man.
用德语怎么说"穿上裤子"啊
Uh, how do you say, uh, "Put your pants on"" in German?
穿上裤子 小哥儿
Sprechen sie pants, dude.
那意思应该是...
Uh, I think that means, uh...
意思就是穿上裤子
It means put on your pants.
谢谢 好了 快走
Thank you. All right, let's go!
我们走 各位
Let's go, people!
别忘记拿手♥机♥
Don't forget your phones.
走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
遇到点小麻烦
Hey, Patty, slight wrinkle.
韦克斯勒的人毁掉了刹车闸 然后撤离了
Wexler's men have sabotaged the train and split,
我们的列车将在二十分钟内
so now we're on a runaway that's gonna crash into Frankfurt
在法兰克福撞毁
in less than 20 minutes.
小麦想办法让所有乘客离开列车
Mac's getting all the passengers off the train,
但你得清空那个车站的所有人员
but you're gonna have to clear that station.
收到 这就去办
Copy. I'm on it.
杰克 证人呢
Jack, our witness...
她没事吧
Is she okay?
卡特琳娜
Katarina?
我们照顾得很好
She's in excellent hands.
能成功吗
Is this gonna work?
希望如此吧
Sure as hell hope so.
没想到埃里克为了不让我出庭作证
I can't believe Eric would let this many people die
竟想牺牲这么多人
just to keep me from testifying.
这都是因为我
This is all because of me.
好了 小麦 可以开始了
Okay, Mac, we're good to go.
132名乘客都在最后三节车厢了
All 132 passengers are in the last three cars.
准备好了吗
You ready?
又看到你那种表情了
Uh-oh, you got that look on your face,
就是每次你要告诉我...
the one you give when you're about to tell me that...
-出问题了 -什么问题
- Something's wrong. - Yeah, like what?!
脱钩控制杆跟刹车一样都是气动式
The decoupling lever runs on the same pneumatic system as the brakes.
韦克斯勒的人毁掉气闸的同时
When Wexler's men destroyed them,
肯定也破坏了车厢之间的解挂功能
they must've also destroyed our ability to decouple the cars.
所以呢
So?
所以使车厢脱离没那么容易了
So, we're not gonna be doing this the easy way.
但你有棘手的办法吧
But there is a hard way, right?
当然有棘手的办法了
Of course there's a hard way.
总会有棘手的办法
There's always a hard way.
棘手的办法总是很棘手
And the hard way always sucks...
但有时候也没得选
but sometimes it's your only option.
如果我想将车厢脱离
If I'm going to decouple these cars,
我就得切断连接车厢的钢钩
I'm gonna have to cut through the steel connecting them.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表