剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Congratulations on the apartment.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
我们可是间谍
We're spies.
有人打电♥话♥来查你的信用情况
We got a call about a credit check.
抱歉 搬家的事可能要耽搁了
Sorry, but the moving in will have to wait.
这是华金·山可拉 外号♥"暗夜"
This is Joaquin "El Noche" Sancola.
梅里达贩毒集团之前的老大
Former head of the Merida Cartel.
对 我记得这个人
Oh, yeah, I remember this guy.
他不是从墨西哥监狱下水道里逃跑了吗
Didn't he tunnel his way out of a Mexican prison?
对
Yeah.
缉毒局只能再次逮捕他 把他关在美国
DEA had to catch him again and lock him up stateside.
我好像闻到了假期的味道 说错了请指正
Ooh, I'm smelling some vacation time, I mean, correct me
但去抓一个已经关在监狱里的人
if I'm wrong, but it's gonna be a really easy week
这也太轻而易举了吧
catching a guy who's already behind bars.
实际上
Actually,
他被关在监狱里才是问题所在
him being behind bars is the problem.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
美国政♥府♥把"暗夜"关起来后
Since the U.S. locked up El Noche,
他的二把手针对执法机关
his lieutenants have unleashed an unprecedented
发起了前所未有的暴♥力♥袭击
wave of violence against law enforcement--
墨西哥警方 缉毒局探员及其家属均被杀害
Federales, DEA agents and their families have all been killed.
"暗夜"这人也许残忍♥
El Noche could be brutal,
但他是个生意人
but he was a businessman.
而这些新出来的二把手可是野蛮人
These new lieutenants are barbarians.
贩毒集团的老巢
The cartel is run out of a secret stronghold
在尤卡坦半岛某个秘密大本营
somewhere on the Yucatan peninsula.
我们虽不知道大本营的位置
We may not know where the compound is,
但"暗夜"知道
but El Noche does.
而我们知道他在哪儿
And we know exactly where he is.
在德州重刑监狱里服刑
Serving time in a maximum security prison in Texas.
是啊 看看这个
Oh, yeah, look at that.
钩住 公牛
Hook 'em, Horns.
德州大学奥斯丁分校橄榄球队口号♥
我们把"暗夜"抓来做什么
So, we're supposed to get El Noche to do what?
告诉我们他的秘密窝点在哪吗
Tell us where his secret hideout is?
我想的是 在我们帮他越狱后
Actually, I was thinking that he could show us,
他可能会带我们去
after we help him escape from prison.
真不错
Oh, nice.
等他出来了 会像黄蜂一般
Once he's out, like a wasp,
飞回自己的老巢
he'll fly back home to his nest,
就会引我们直奔回他的大本营
and he'll lead us right back to his stronghold.
然后我们将他和二把手们一网打尽
Then we take him and his lieutenants down,
就此终结梅里达贩毒集团的恐怖统治
and end the Merida reign of terror once and for all.
这是我听过的最疯狂的计划
Yeah, that's one of the craziest plans
我喜欢
I've ever heard and I love it.
那我们怎么实施呢
How we expected to make this happen?
对 计划就是这样
Yep, this is the plan.
我
Me.
只是我已经不是我了
Except, I'm not me anymore.
根据索顿和莱丽编出来的犯罪记录
According to the rap sheet Thornton and Riley whipped up,
我是弗兰克·莫里斯
I'm Frank Morris,
一名机械工程师
a mechanical engineer who ripped off
洗劫了自己设计的所有银行金库
the very bank vault he designed for a living.
联邦监狱
德克萨斯 毕晓普
很显然 我也成功越狱过
And apparently, I've broken out of prison.
两次
Twice.
毕晓普监狱里关押的都是穷凶极恶的罪犯
Bishop Correctional is home to the worst of the worst.
杀人犯 黑帮 变♥态♥
Murderers, gang bangers, psychopaths.
还有比他们还要可怕的罪犯
And a whole lot of guys that make them look like choir boys.
你们猜是谁净身入狱
And guess who has to go in clean?
这意味着没有通讯工具 装备 瑞士军刀
That means no comms, no gear, no Swiss Army knife.
开一号♥门
Open Door One.
但确实还是有几名天使守护着我的
But I do have a few angels looking over my shoulder.
保持呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸就好
Just breathe.
抱歉
Sorry.
我就是紧张
I'm just nervous.
监狱里面不好混
It's not easy in there.
他是个训练有素的特工
He's a trained operative.
他不会有事
He'll be fine.
你不就在监狱里活下来了吗
You survived prison, didn't you?
九死一生
Barely.
我在监狱时
And there wasn't a day that went by
每天都心惊胆战 怕活不过明天
where I didn't think I might not see the next one.
这就是你的牢房♥了
Home, sweet home.
我现在只要想办法接近一个恶名昭彰的毒枭
So, now all I got to do is approach a notorious drug lord,
让他信任我
get him to trust me,
带着他逃出全国的重刑监狱之一
break us both out of one of the toughest prisons in the country,
然后成功引他带我去他在墨西哥的秘密老巢
and then score myself an invite back to his hideout in Mexico.
我说没说过 22年间
Oh, and did I mention that in the 22 years
从这座监狱开门起
since this prison opened its doors,
就没一个人越狱成功吗
not one person has ever escaped?
抱歉
Sorry.
看来连着16个小时盯着监狱的监控
Turns out, 16 straight hours of prison surveillance
很容易让人做噩梦啊
is some pretty good nightmare fuel.
我知道这次行动触及了你的旧痛
Look, I know this op isn't exactly bringing back good memories,
但你得聪明地工作
but you have to work smart.
别太拼了
Pace yourself.
小麦可能要等上几天或几周才会联♥系♥我们
It could take days or weeks for Mac to make contact
才会获得"暗夜"的信任
and gain El Noche's trust.
然后我们还要帮他们两个人逃出监狱
Then we still have the small task of breaking them both out of prison.
所以回家休息一下吧
So go home, get some rest.
我等小麦回来再回家
I'll go home when Mac comes home.
看来你轻易黑进了他们的系统
Looks like you got into their system no problem.
其实 我们有个大♥麻♥烦
Actually, we have a big problem.
他们昨晚进行了安全更新
Last night they ran a security update
修补了系统漏洞
and patched the hole in their system
我就是利用那个漏洞黑进去的
I was using as a backdoor.
你能再用其他方法黑进去吗
Can you hack in another way?
没办法不惊动他们
Not without setting off all their alarms
从而曝光这次任务
and blowing our whole operation.
信我 我昨晚一夜都在想办法
Believe me, I spent the whole night trying,
而我只能黑进他们的摄像头而已
and all I've been able to do is access their cameras.
一个像我一样厉害的人
Someone like me wanted to make sure
想确保我这样的人不会黑进去
someone like me didn't take control.
此处之后 禁止吸烟
我现在不方便 美人啊
Hey, now's not a good time, sexy mama, okay?
我正要去上班呢
I'm just getting in to work.
我懂 杰克
I understand, Jack,
但我们遇到麻烦了
but we have a bit of a situation here.
什么麻烦 亲爱的
What kind of a situation, hon?
莱丽黑不进监狱系统了
Riley's been locked out of the prison control systems.
我们能通过摄像头看到你们
We can keep an eye on you via security cam,
但帮不上其他忙了
but that's about all we can do from here.
那我们打算怎么把小麦弄出去啊
Well, then, how in the hell are we supposed to get Mac out of here?
我以为莱丽动动手指
I thought Riley was gonna magically
就能帮他打开监狱大门了
open some doors for him or something.
这是原计划
That was the plan.
但现在需要新计划了
Now we need a new one.
那我们只能推迟
Oh, well, then, we'll just have to postpone
跟你妈一起吃晚餐了 小甜心
dinner with your mama, sugarlump.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, babe.
好
Okay.
莱丽警告过我 监狱第一天不好过
Riley warned me my first day wouldn't be easy.
听我说
Listen to me.
就跟第一天上学一样
It's just like the first day of school,
只是你的"同学"中 有人真杀过人
except some of the other kids in there have actually killed people.
但至少伙食还不错
But hey, at least the food's awesome.
你没药了吗
Are you out of meds?
药有很多
Plenty of medicine.
就是喷不出来
It just won't spray.
已经申请新喷♥剂♥瓶申请了半年了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表