剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
So, what do we do now?
现在
Now...
等待
we wait.
你从哪学来的这些
So, where did you learn to do all this?
我聪明绝顶 善于思考
I've always been good at figuring things out.
不太爱遵守规矩
Never really all that good at following the rules.
我被关起来之前 以前负责建造这种地方
Before I was in a cage, I used to design them.
为银行和公♥司♥以及亿万富翁设计金库
Used to build safes and vaults for banks, businesses... billionaires.
问题是
Problem was
相比于设计 我更喜欢撬金库
I liked picking locks better than I liked designing them.
我后来贪心了
I got greedy.
撬开自己建的金库时被抓了
Got caught with my hand in a cookie jar that I'd built.
所以
So...
马桶的东西能用了吗
is your toilet ready?
只有试试才知道了
Only one way to find out.
帮我挪一下床
Give me a hand with this bed.
嗯 应该起作用了
Yeah. I think it worked.
把那根线给我
Could you hand me that string down there?
这些用来干什么
What are these for?
我要将这里的气压量值
I'm about to spike the air pressure in here
骤升到二级 所以...
by about two degrees of magnitude, so...
要么堵上耳朵
either these go in your ears
要么耳朵出血
or blood comes out.
你选吧
It's up to you.
氢气的另一个小知识
One other fun fact about hydrogen?
氢气比空气轻
It's lighter than air.
所以兴登堡号♥才可以飞上天
That's what kept the Hindenburg up in the sky...
虽然最后发生空难了
until it didn't.
拿着
Take this.
包住头 趴到底下
Wrap it around your head and get underneath.
通风口和窗户都被报纸封住了
With the air vent and the window sealed by newspaper,
马桶里水分解的氢气
the hydrogen i've been making in the toilet
已经在天花板上聚集好几个小时了
has been gathering at the ceiling for hours.
因为每一加仑的水都进行水解了
And since every gallon of water, when broken down,
产生了四千升氢气...
produces about 4,000 liters of gaseous hydrogen, well...
等下动静会很大
this is going to be loud.
你还有更多妙招吗
You got any more tricks up your sleeve?
所有门都被锁了
All these doors are locked!
实际上 这扇门没有锁
Actually, this one isn't!
快开门
Get this door open now!
你打算怎么对付他们 机灵鬼
How you going to deal with them now, smart guy?
快打开
Get the door!
不知道 但我能想到办法
Uh, I don't know, but I'll think of something.
-快 -快
- Come on! - Hurry up!
快开门
Open the door!
出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?!
小麦在A区遇到麻烦了
Mac's in trouble in A-Block.
我们得声东击西
We need a diversion.
马上
Now.
红色警报
Code red!
红色警报
Code red!
这里还有一个囚犯
Uh, I got another inmate!
他们想...
They're, uh...
他们想逃跑
they're-they're trying to escape!
他们想逃跑
They're trying to escape, uh...
他们在厨房♥
They're in the kitchen!
他们在厨房♥
They're in the kitchen!
我寡不敌众...
I'm outnumbered down here...
请求支援 快来支援我...
I need some help, I need some help right way...
他们在厨房♥
they're in the kitchen.
守在这里 以防他们折回
Stay here in case they backtrack.
你们三个跟我走 行动
You three! With me! Move!
我能搞定
I got this.
不
No!
你干什么
The hell are you doing?!
万一我们逃不出去
Just in case we don't make it out of here,
我可不想再给自己加一项谋杀罪
I don't want to add murder to my sheet.
如果我们逃不出去
If we don't get out of here,
你不用担心自己会加罪
you don't have to worry about your sheet
因为我会给自己加条谋杀你的罪名
because I'll be adding another murder to mine.
门应该开了
Should be unlocked.
如果我们要越狱
If we're gonna escape,
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help,
但你就照我说的做就行了
but I'm just gonna need you to do what I say
不要问问题
and don't ask questions, all right?
你确定吗
You sure?
我们大概有三层那么高 这不够长
We're three stories up. It's not long enough.
系上去
Tie this... around there.
把那个盖子盖上
Go and put that lid on.
二氧化碳
酒精
Alcohol.
+酒精
好
Okay.
=冷却剂
阿基米德 指那个数学家
Archimedes-- the mathematician,
不是之前说的那条狼狗 他曾说过
not the wolfhound I mentioned earlier, once said,
只要给我一个支点 一根足够长的硬棒
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it,
我就能撬起地球
and I shall move the world."
但阿基同学漏掉了几个关键细节
What Archie left out were a few key details,
比如木制扫帚把手
like the tensile strength of iron
能不能撬动铁棍
versus a wooden broom handle.
但来点"化学脆化"就可以了
But with a little help from a process called "Chemical embrittlement,"
应该能行
This should work.
我就能证明他的观点
I could prove him right
像阿基米德那样逃出去
and escape just like Archimedes.
机灵鬼
Smart guy.
我是说那只狼狗 不是那个数学家
The wolfhound, not the mathematician.
箱子
Frigs.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这就是价值两百万的计划吗
This is your $2 million plan?
即使床单能够承受我们的重量
Even if these sheets hold our weight going down,
下去之后还在监狱里
we're still in the yard.
对 所以我们不是下去
Yeah, that's why we're not climbing down.
机灵鬼
Smart guy.
过来
Over here.
好
Okay.
我履行了约定
I held up my end of the deal.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
跟我说说 莫里斯先生
Tell me, Mr. Morris,
你为什么阻止我杀那个狱警
why did you stop me from killing that guard?
我告诉你了
I told you why.
像你这种被判了这么多年的犯人
A prisoner facing as much time as you
为了恢复自♥由♥身
wouldn't think twice about killing someone
肯定会杀人不眨眼
standing between him and freedom.
让我不禁怀疑
Makes me wonder if...
你不是弗兰克·莫里斯
you're not Frank Morris.
你究竟是谁
Who are you really?
小帕 我没看见他们
Hey, Patti, I'm not seeing them.
你在卫星地图上有看到吗
You got anything on that satellite?
森林覆盖 遮住视线了
Our follow-on's are blocked by that forest cover.
看不到人的热源信♥号♥♥
And we're not seeing any heat signatures.
那就扩大范围
So, widen the perimeter.
扩大了
Already on it.
各位 我发现了留下不久的轮胎痕迹和血迹
Hey, guys, I got what looks like fresh tire tracks and blood,
但没看见"夜" 也没看见小麦
but no Noche, no Mac.
莱丽 分♥析♥那些画面
Riley, analyze those images.
查出那辆车的型号♥和出厂信息
Get me the make and model on that vehicle.
好
Already on it.
调出国境边界的所有监控录像
Let's get eyes on every CCTV feed at the border.
以及那座监狱以南所有道路的实时路况
And live feeds of every road south of the prison.
如果进入墨西哥 我就要看到
If it crosses into Mexico, I want to see it.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表