剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你刚刚好像是想说
Sounded like you were
"身份验证"
about to say "I.D. badge"?
但是你瞧 我有
But, you see, I've got one.
你去溜达一圈 然后忘了我
Now, you're gonna take a long walk and forget all about me.
还是要以另一种方式收场呢
Or does this end another way?
很好
Good.
知道这听上去多令人不安吗
Do you have any idea how unsettling that is?
抱歉 进入角色呢
Sorry, getting into character.
听上去你已经非常进入角色了
Well, it sounds to me like you're already very much in character.
正在接近电梯
Approaching the elevator.
杰克 二队三队上报没动静
Jack, teams two and three are reporting no movement.
你有消息吗
You got anything?
没有 一队没动静
Nah. Team one, we got squat.
一队 二队 三队
这让我的第六感非常不舒服
Which is starting to make my spidey senses tingle like crazy.
24楼有动静吗
Any activity on the 24th floor?
一片安静
No, nothing.
-谁的电♥话♥ -我的手♥机♥静音了
- Whose cell phone is that? - Mine's on silent.
小麦根本没带
Mac didn't even bring his.
我觉得是电梯里的
I think it's coming from the elevator.
电梯里有部一次性手♥机♥
There's a burner in the elevator.
我以为这是面对面的会面呢
I thought this was supposed to be a face-to-face meeting.
我也这么以为
Yeah, so did I.
小麦 走 谁知道
Mac, leave it. There's no telling
接电♥话♥会引起什么样的连锁反应
what answering that phone would trigger.
别接 兄弟
Don't answer the phone, man.
未知号♥码
喂
Hello.
魔多克 好久不见
Murdoc. It's been a while.
萨尔瓦多的事后 我们就没通过话了
We haven't spoken since the El Salvador job.
魔多克上次去萨尔瓦多是什么时候
When was Murdoc last in El Salvador?
你为什么要玩心理游戏
Now, why would you want to play games
我们还没顾得上寒暄呢
before we exchange pleasantries?
哪有什么萨尔瓦多的事
There was no El Salvador job.
我们没通过话
We've never spoken before.
原谅我的多疑
You'll have to excuse my paranoia.
小心驶得万年船
You can't be too careful.
你手里的手♥机♥的通讯录里
You'll find only one number in the contact list
只有一个号♥码
on the phone you're holding.
把死亡证明发给这个号♥码
Use it to send proof of death.
目标是谁
And the target?
档案也在手♥机♥里
The dossier is also on the phone.
合同12小时后到期
The clock on the contract is 12 hours.
报酬会全款交付 只要我们收到...
Payment will be made in full once we receive...
死亡证明
Proof of death.
你还需要我填报税表吗
You want me to fill out a W-9, too?
-你被跟踪了 -谁
- You've picked up a tail. - Who?
你附近有些未知身份的特工
Unidentified operators in your area.
开什么玩笑 我们被发现了
Are you kidding me? We just got made.
你这样可让我们不太放心 魔多克
This does not inspire confidence, Murdoc.
我们选择你 是因为谨慎为完成任务的关键
We chose you for this job because discretion is mission critical.
你们选择我 是因为我是最厉害的杀手
You chose me because I'm the best.
我会甩掉跟踪 任务完成后再联♥系♥你
I'll lose the tail and contact you when the job is done.
他们怎么发现我们的 卫星监控吗
How'd they do that, keyhole satellite?
我们到底在和什么人打交道
Who the hell are we dealing with here, man?
小麦 小麦
Mac? Mac?
抱歉
Excuse me.
小麦 小麦
Mac? Mac!
好吧 马蒂
Okay. Okay, Matty.
他刚扔掉通讯器 偷了辆车
He just ditched his comms and stole a car.
他似乎是想营造出正在甩掉跟踪的假象
I think he's trying to sell the idea he's losing a tail.
我们得马上安排空中支援
We need to get air assets up right now.
杰克 我知道你大概不想听这话
Jack, I know you're not gonna want to hear this,
但我们派麦凯弗去假扮魔多克
but we sent MacGyver in to be Murdoc,
而他现在正是在完成任务
and that's exactly what he's doing.
对他有点信心 回总部吧
So have a little faith in our boy and come back to the ranch.
好吧
Okay.
希望你自己心里有数 兄弟
I hope you know what you're doing, pal.
天啊 他残忍♥地杀害了妻子 逍遥法外
Goodness. Man brutally murders his wife, gets away with it,
现在还来这里 和其他女人打高尔夫
and now he's out here golfing with some other woman.
我简直不能更厌恶他了
Couldn't hate this guy more.
他还没逃脱罪责
He hasn't gotten away with it yet.
马蒂给了我们证明他有罪的机会
Matty's giving us a chance to prove he did it.
这是什么
What's this?
小麦给我做的
Something Mac made me.
能增强一百米外的蓝牙信♥号♥♥
Boosts Bluetooth signals over 100 meters,
让我更容易黑进电子设备
makes hacking way easier,
我们才能在布雷特打电♥话♥时 坐在这里
so, we can sit back while Brett's on his call
窥探他手♥机♥内的信息
and snoop through his phone.
好了
Okay.
我获取他的了短♥信♥ 电邮
I got text messages. I got e-mails.
以及瑞秋被杀很早之前
I got an affair with his sidepiece
他和小三的外遇绯闻
dating way back before Rachel was killed.
还有一个小四
I got a whole another sidepiece that
而瑞秋和这个小三都不知情
neither Sidepiece One nor wife Rachel knew anything about.
这家伙有两个情妇
Dude had two mistresses?
是啊
Yeah.
知道吗
Well, what do you know?
原来可以更厌恶他啊
I could hate this guy more.
等不及要将这个混♥蛋♥缉拿归案了
I can't wait to bust this jackass.
对啊 如果魔多克免费杀的是这种人♥渣♥
Yeah. If these are the kind of guys murdoc kills for free,
我有点能理解他了
I kind of get it.
乔舒亚·阿布达里·可汗
这是个伸缩结
This is a constrictor knot.
你越挣扎 勒得就越紧
The more you struggle, the more you choke.
好了
Now...
如果你爱你的妻儿
if you love your wife and your kid...
就乖乖跟我走
You're gonna come with me.
懂了吗
Okay?
真听话
Very good boy.
奥姆纳斯是什么
What Omnus?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
乔舒亚 我说过了
Joshua, we talked about this.
我不喜欢骗子
I don't like liars.
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
我不认识什么奥姆纳斯
I don't know any Omnus.
可他们认识你 还雇人杀你
They know you, because they've hired someone to kill you!
你得相信我
You got to believe me, man.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你不认识他们 那他们为何称你为建筑师
If you don't know them, why do they call you the Architect?
什么
What?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我发誓
I swear.
我在一家手♥机♥公♥司♥的技术部门工作
I work in I.T., at a cellular company, okay?
我对奥姆纳斯以及袭击毫不知情
Look, I don't know anything about an Omnus or any attack.
求你了
Please.
我和我妻子...
My wife and I...
即将迎来另一个宝宝
we got another baby coming.
又一个新生命降临
Got another one coming.
求求你
Please!
你得相信我
You got to believe me.
你一定得相信我
You got to.
我信你
I do believe you.
我也不会伤害你
And I'm not gonna hurt you.
但如果你真的对奥姆纳斯毫不知情
But if you really don't know anything about Omnus,
为什么他们要出价一千万要你的命
why are they paying $10 million to have you killed?
他毫不知情是什么意思
What do you mean he doesn't know anything?
他就是建筑师啊 不是吗
He is the Architect, isn't he?
你没抓错人吧
I mean, you didn't grab the wrong guy, did you?
没 我没抓错人
No. I didn't grab the wrong guy.
乔舒亚·阿布达里·可汗 姓名 社保号♥和地址
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表