剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Okay, fine. Be a rude host.
欢迎来到粗鲁之家
Hey, welcome to the rude house.
你能不能快点
Can you put a little hustle into that?
你真麻烦
You're so bossy.
是谁
Who is it?
杰克 是谁
Hey, Jack, who is it?
杰克 是谁
Jack, who is it?
小麦
Hey, Mac.
莎拉 见到你真高兴
Sarah. Nice to see you.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
妮姬·卡朋特曾是
Nikki Carpenter was a former member
你们小队的成员 是吧
of your ops team, is that right?
是的
Yeah.
六个月前 她企图使用大规模杀伤性武器
Six months ago, she escaped custody
失败被抓后又逃脱羁押
after failing to deploy a WMD?
-是的 -她叛国之前
- That's right. - And before her betrayal,
曾与你交往两年
she was also your girlfriend for two years.
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
莎拉找到了妮姬
Sarah found Nikki.
我们终于可以抓她了
We finally get to catch her.
凤♥凰♥基金会
九小时前 中情局拦截了一段信息
Nine hours ago, the CIA intercepted a message
洛杉矶某处
关于一个情报传递点 接收对象不详
about a dead drop to an unknown recipient
传递者是个女人 追溯其假身份
being made by a woman whose alias has been traced back
确认是妮姬·卡朋特
to Nikki Carpenter.
我认出了这名字 就问我的上司
I recognized the name, asked my superiors
是否可以组建团队去抓人
if I could put together a team for the grab,
然后离开找到了杰克和小麦
then immediately tracked down Jack and Mac
来找他们加入行动
to recruit them to my op.
谢谢 莎拉 但妮姬是我们的事
Thank you, Sarah, but Nikki's family business.
接下来就交给我们吧
We'll go ahead and take it from here.
我说了 这是我的行动
Like I said, it's my op,
因为你们跟嫌犯的关系
and because of your relationship to the suspect,
我愿意让你们协助
I'm offering you the opportunity to assist.
我们超级感激 但你还是不能来
And we're super-duper grateful, but you're still not coming.
杰克 有什么问题吗
Jack, is there a problem?
没有 没有问题 就是...
Um, no, there's not a problem. It's just...
莎拉周末就要结婚了
Sarah's getting married this weekend.
我觉得现在她去做外勤任务不太好吧
I don't think now is the best time for a new field assignment.
我还以为你是没收到邀请呢
And here I thought you just didn't get the invitation.
我们可以给你们点时间
Uh, we could give you guys a minute if, uh...
我收到了邀请
I got the invitation.
那为什么不回应
Then why didn't you respond?
想拦截妮姬还是快点走吧 我们走
We better get moving if we're gonna intercept Nikki. Let's go.
杰克
Jack.
你是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-什么 -我一定要去
- What? - I'm going.
不行 我可不想承担
No, you're not. I'm not gonna be responsible
你婚礼前一周出事的责任
if something happens to you a week before your wedding.
我不可想摊上这事
I don't need that.
给他们点隐私吧
Let's give them some privacy, shall we?
该死
Damn.
还隔音
It's soundproof, too.
我知道你是怎么回事
I know what this is about.
什么
What?
你的请柬
Your invitation.
怎么了
So what about it?
我看得出收到请柬让你不开心了
I can see receiving it upset you.
我都不知道是不是该发给你
Look, I-I didn't even know if I should send it.
我留了好久 但我又想
Held onto it for a long time, but then I thought,
如果不邀请你 你会觉得受伤
if you weren't invited, you would be hurt.
这样至少你还能选择回复"不来"
At least this way, you could choose to RSVP "No."
但你却完全没回应
Instead, you just didn't respond at all.
你来究竟是做什么 莎拉
What are you really doing here, Sarah, hmm?
妮姬 她对你毫无意义
I mean, Nikki-- she doesn't mean anything to you.
但她对你很有意义
But she means something to you.
你一直想着我吗
You've been thinking about me?
我来
I am here
是因为妮姬·卡朋特是国♥家♥安♥全♥威胁
because Nikki Carpenter is a threat to national security.
而且是来见杰克的好借口
And it's a great excuse to get to see Jack.
你说话前都过脑子吗
Do you ever think before you speak,
还是你的笨蛋脑瓜子
or do you just say the first thing that
想到什么就说什么
tumbles through that thick head of yours?
抓捕妮姬 我们能从其口中得到重要情报
Nikki's capture will yield valuable intel that we can...
我们可以一起收集 肩并肩 手挽手
We can gather together, side by side, arm in arm,
-就像以前 -跟了解嫌犯的
- just like old times. - Teaming with operatives
特工组队 最大化了我任务成功的几率
who know the suspect gives me the best chance of mission success.
是啊 仔细一想 这样一来
Yeah, and if you think about it, it gives us really...
你结婚之前 我们能好好相处一段时间了
really quality time together before you walk down the aisle...
我这就打住你
I'm just gonna stop you right here
免得你说什么让我们都后悔的话
before you say something we both regret,
因为到时你会不育 而我要进监狱
because you'll be sterile, and I'll be in jail.
我只是来抓妮姬的
I am just here to catch Nikki.
那么
So...
莎拉跟我们一起来 多棒啊
Sarah's coming with us. Isn't that great?
情报传递点
北加州
妮姬两小时后到
Two hours until Nikki gets here.
守住周边 各就各位
Secure the perimeter and take positions.
怎么了
What?
还不赖嘛
Oh, it's not so bad.
你和我 走过教堂走道
You, me, walking down the aisle.
都是父亲送女儿走过走道 杰克
Dads walk their daughters down the aisle, Jack.
约翰知道你邀请了我吗
Does John know you invited me?
他叫杰夫
His name's Jeff.
而且 他觉得这主意很好
And... he thought it was a good idea.
哪有未婚夫会让新娘邀她更优秀的前任
What fiancé tells his bride to invite her much-better ex
来参加婚礼
to the wedding?
不像你那么没安全感的那种
The kind that's not insecure, and
谢谢你杰克 对此如此成熟
thank you, Jack, for being so mature about this.
我真不该觉得我们还能做朋友
My mistake thinking we could still be friends.
好吧
Okay.
跟我说说婚纱
Tell me about the dress.
传统式
Traditional.
是白色的吗
Is it white?
不是 是黑色防弹衣带通讯包和弹♥药♥袋
No, it's black Kevlar with a comm package and an ammo belt.
没必要说反话
There's no reason to be sarcastic.
除非你不是说反话
Unless you're not being sarcastic.
你穿黑衣很漂亮 那会很美的
You look great in black. It'd be a hell of a look.
是白色的
It's white.
如果你来参加婚礼就能看到了
And you can see it if you come to the wedding.
如果我活得过周末 我会考虑的
Oh, if I'm not dead by the weekend, I'll certainly consider it.
你们还好吧
You guys okay?
好得很
Peachy.
好了 小麦
Okay, Mac,
我正通过卫星实时监控你的所在地
I got a live satellite view of your location.
收到 进入位置准备迎接妮姬到来
Copy that. Getting into position for Nikki's arrival now.
-小麦 -怎么了
- Hey, Mac? - Yeah.
是你吧
That's you, right?
-还能是谁 -好吧
- Who else would it be? - Um, all right.
我就是问问 我看不到你
I'm just checking. I can't see you.
一切都好吧 "我的孩子"
Is everything all right... my son?
你真逗
Oh, very funny.
嗯
Yeah.
不 一切不好
and no, everything's not all right.
我其实心里挺乱的
I'm pretty messed up, actually.
"看不出呢"
Couldn't tell.
我不知道我还能
I just don't know how much longer
装多久我不介意这一切
I can keep pretending I'm fine with all this.
你这是假装一切没事的样子啊
This is you pretending to be fine, huh?
对 我很擅长掩饰情绪
Yeah, uh-uh. Pretty good at hiding my feelings, too.
我知道我该把婚礼的事告诉你的
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表