剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
马蒂让我把你俩从旧金山警局
Matty had me take the letter you guys got
拿到的信件
from the SFPD evidence room
与最初的十二宫杀手的信件相比较
and compare it to letters from the original Zodiac.
雷耶斯警官帮我找了个字迹鉴定专家
Officer Reyes hooked me up with a handwriting expert.
他还在做鉴定
Now, he's still running tests,
但他之前看了下你们的信件
but he took one look at your letter
一眼就认定与最初的十二宫杀手的字迹吻合
and said it's definitely a match to the original Zodiac.
旧金山警局
去普雷西迪奥高地
Hey man. Uh, Presidio Heights,
华盛顿街与樱桃街拐角
corner of Washington and Cherry.
我没法追踪这些邮件
I can't trace the e-mails.
都是使用洋葱路由器的一次性地址
They're single-use addresses routed through Tor.
所以我就开始破解这些暗码 不过...
So I started trying to crack the cipher, but...
真不是闹着玩的 我觉得他每封邮件
it's no joke. I think he changed encryption keys
使用的密钥都不同
from one letter to the next.
我破解了一些邮件的部分内容
I was able to partially decode a few of the e-mails,
但要剩下的还需要点时间
but the rest are gonna take a while.
你破解的那些邮件都是什么内容
What did the e-mails that you could decode say?
是十二宫杀手和鼓励他行为的人
It's correspondence between our Zodiac
之间的交流信件
and someone who was actually encouraging him.
鼓励他
Encouraging him? Like...
比如说"真棒 连环杀人加油"之类的吗
like what, "Attaboy, go serial kill?"
更像是教导他
More like teaching him.
一步步地指引他成为连环杀手
Giving him the step-by-step on how to be a serial killer.
十二宫杀手本人绝不需要
The original Zodiac would never need anybody
任何人来教他怎么杀人
to teach him how to kill.
这绝对是模仿犯
This is definitely a copycat.
是受别人指使的模仿犯
A copycat that someone else pushed over the edge.
莱丽 给我查出
Riley, I need to know
凶手和跟他通信的人的身份
who both the killer and the correspondent are,
现在就要
and I need to know that now.
收到
Copy that.
无论是谁 我都会揭露他们的真面目
Whoever they are, I'll unmask 'em.
-查出来立刻通知我 -好的
- Call as soon as you've got something. - All right.
博兹
Bozer?
好了 莱丽
Okay, Riley.
冷静点
Just calm down.
随你用多少代理服务器来发这些邮件 狡猾鬼
Route those e-mails through as many proxies as you want, slick.
你可以逃 但你躲不了
You can run, but you can't hide.
很好 你醒了
Good, you're awake.
你以为你可以追踪到我
You thought you could track me down.
你以为你能找到我
You thought you could find me.
从没人能找到我
No one's ever found me.
现在也不会有人找到你了
And now no one's ever gonna find you.
谢了
Thanks, man.
糟了 糟了 糟了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
莱丽
Riley!
莱丽
Riley!
致那些
寻找我的人
"致那些寻找我的人"
"To Those Who Seek Me."
"我知道你们找到了我的密室
"I know you found my special room,
你们现在肯定觉得你们比我聪明
and I'm sure right now you think you're smarter than me,
但你们这群蠢货根本不聪明
But you pigs have never been smarter.
最后通牒 别追我
Here's my ultimatum: stop coming after me,
24小时内 我会放了那个小天使
And in 24 hours I'll release the little angel.
但如果你们追踪我 寻找我
But if you follow me, if you look for me,
追捕我 她会跟其他人一样死去
If you hunt for me, she'll join the others.
现在比分是 我40
Me-- 40?
你们 0"
You - zero."
40这里打了个问号♥ 这是什么意思
40 question mark, what the hell's that supposed to mean?
他是说如果我们不停止调查
He's saying if we don't stop looking for him,
莱丽就会成为他杀的第40个人
Riley will be his 40th victim.
他在说谎 他不可能放莱丽走的
He's lying. He's not just gonna let her go.
想救回莱丽 我们就不能坐以待毙
If we want to get Riley back, we're gonna have to do that ourselves.
我同意 他只是想拖延时间
I agree. He's just trying to stall.
他知道我们接近了 所以改变了作案手法
Changing his behavior because he knows we're close.
那我们怎样才能更进一步
So how do we get even closer?
莱丽之前在破解他的邮件
Riley was decoding his e-mail...
这些邮件仍旧是我们最好的线索
it's still the best lead we have.
登录密♥码♥
莱丽·戴维斯
她设了密♥码♥
Password protected.
而且莱丽的密♥码♥
Yeah, and knowing Riley, there's not a tech in the world
这世上可没人能破解的了 所以...
that's gonna be able to crack her code. So...
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们没多少时间了 你们知道吧
We're running out of time here... you know that, right?
这听起来可能会有点奇怪
This is gonna sound weird.
但我应该知道她的密♥码♥
But I think I know her password.
确实很奇怪
Yeah, it does sound weird.
-她输入时 我就站在她旁边 -什么
- I stand next to her while she's typing. - What?
-经常这样 我很善于观察 -等等
- A lot. And I'm a very observant guy... - Wait, you know what?
我们可以晚点再说博兹是个偷♥窥♥狂的问题
We could talk about what a creeper Bozer is later.
输密♥码♥
Type.
-好样的 博兹 -不会吧 他真知道
- Nice work, Bozer. - No way. Did he get it?
-是的 -好样的 偷♥窥♥狂
- u202dYeah, he did. - Way to go, creepy.u202c
看来她之前用来破解邮件的软件
Okay, it looks like the decoding software
还在运行
she was using on the e-mails is still going,
不过好像没什么收获
but it didn't get very far.
她打开了浏览器 她在搜什么
Okay, she has a browser open. What was she searching?
旧金山湾区内的房♥产
Properties all over the Bay Area.
至少得有50处了
Must be at least 50 of them.
全部属于一个人 拉斯·奥威尔
All owned by the same guy: Russ Orwell.
拉斯·奥威尔是谁
And who is Russ Orwell?
根据莱丽的发现
According to what Riley dug up,
拉斯·奥威尔就是我们发现的
Russ Orwell is the actual owner of the house
那间神秘房♥屋的房♥主
we found the secret room in.
柯林斯是化名 怪不得背景干净
Collins was an alias... that's why it came up clean.
看来奥威尔不是什么正经房♥东
Looks like Orwell was a bit of a slumlord.
这么多房♥产都是他的 好样的 莱丽
He owned all of these properties. Nice work, Riley.
那奥威尔是我们要找的人吗
So, Orwell's our guy?
房♥主被残忍♥杀害
应该不是 他15年前就死了 重击致死
Not likely. He was killed 15 years ago; bludgeoned to death.
笔迹专家对你们拿到的信件进行了检验
Handwriting expert just got to me with his final results
-结果在我这儿 -怎么样
- on the letter you guys got. - Yeah?
百分百匹配
It's a 100% match.
等等 这么说我们追捕的就是十二宫杀手
All right, wait, wait, so now we are hunting the original Zodiac?
并不是
Actually, no.
随着年龄增长 人们的笔迹会有所改变
As people age, their handwriting changes...
百分百匹配意味着这不是手写的信件
100% match means this isn't handwriting at all.
都是电脑现成的墨粉打印而成
The ink on the letter came from off-the-shelf computer toner...
杀手扫描了十二宫杀手本人的信件 然后...
our killer scanned the original Zodiac letters and-and...
-仿造了一份 -你们知道吗
- Made his own font. - You know what, guys?
我这会儿都不在乎他是否用狼烟当信♥号♥♥
I don't care if he was communicating using smoke signals.
现在我只想找到这个人和莱丽
Right now I just want to find him and Riley.
如果是他之前借用了奥威尔的房♥产
If he was using one of Orwell's properties,
也许现在又占用了另一幢
maybe he's using another one.
奥威尔有50多幢房♥产
There's got to be over 50 places there.
就算有旧金山警局帮忙
Even if we get the SFPD's help,
等我们一个一个查完 也晚了
by the time we search them all it's gonna be too late.
我们找到对的那幢就行
Well, we just got to find the right one.
这儿大约12幢房♥产
There's got to be a dozen properties here,
都住了人
all occupied.
他绝不会带她来这儿
He would never take her there.
很好 这几幢在人流密集地带
Okay, and this group right here is in a high traffic area--
他也不可能冒着被发现的风险带人♥质♥去
he wouldn't risk being spotted moving a hostage.
那我们要找一处没住人的房♥子
Yeah. Okay, so we're looking for an unoccupied building.
你刚说十二宫杀手特别爱看电影
Didn't you say the original Zodiac was a big fan of movies?
-是啊 怎么了 -我知道他带她去哪儿了
- Yeah. Why? - Yeah, I think I know where he took her--
仕达威·韦影院
Starview Way Cinema.
看起来像已经废弃的老电影院
Looks like an old, abandoned movie theater.
仕达威·韦影院[已废弃]
我明白
I understand.
听着
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表