剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I was trying to confess to her.
我是想自首
I was gonna turn myself in.
我再也无法为此人工作了
I-I couldn't take working for this guy anymore.
我需要一个我能信任的联邦探员
And I needed a fed who I knew I could trust.
伊娃没有污点记录 她不可能
Eva had a spotless record a-and there's no way
是给我打电♥话♥的男人 是吧
that she could be the guy on the other end of the phone, right?
于是我就告诉她 我想退出 我想作证
So, I-I told her that I wanted out, I wanted to testify,
我想帮助抓到这个一直逼迫我的混♥蛋♥
I-I wanted to help take down this bastard been runnin' me.
她提出保护性监禁
She offered protective custody.
但她带我去自首那晚 她被杀了
But the night we met up for her to take me in, someone shot her.
证据可不是这样的
That's not what the evidence says.
谁收集的证据
Who's collecting this evidence?
联调局 这个黑员杀了桑托斯好掩盖罪行
The FBI. This dirty agent killed Santos to cover his tracks.
他们想将罪名扣给我
They tried to pin it on me.
如果他不惜代价去杀她
And if he was willing to kill her,
我肯定是下一个了 我就跑了
I knew I'd be next. So I ran.
-莱丽 你都听到了吗 -嗯
- Riley, did you catch all that? - Yep.
记得你们碰到的那俩联调局探员吗
But, uh, hey, remember those two feds you guys ran into?
布鲁克斯和周 怎么忘得了
Brooks and Cho? How could I forget?
他们找到他们的车了吗
They ever find their car?
嗯 应该是的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they did,
因为你们成了好朋友后
because after you all became besties,
我自作主张非法追踪了他们的电♥话♥
I took the liberty of illegally tracking their phones.
看来他们刚到了大巴站
Looks like they just pulled up at the depot.
我不知道我是否想相信他的说法
I don't know if I'm ready to believe his story,
但我更没打算把他交给他们
but I'm sure as hell not ready to hand him over to these guys.
同意 我们赶紧离开
Agreed, let's get anywhere that ain't here,
好找个地方把事情查清
so we can hole up, figure this out.
韦伯主管 我没听到你进来
Uh, Director Webber, I didn't hear you come in.
因为我不希望你听到
Because I didn't want you to.
拜托 叫我马蒂
And please call me Matty.
我父亲才是韦伯主管
Director Webber was my father.
开玩笑的
That was a joke.
我不该喊你马蒂吗
So, I shouldn't call you Matty?
喊我马蒂吧
Call me Matty.
我爸是卖♥♥鞋的
My father sold shoes for a living.
笑点在那里
Which was the joke.
算了
Never mind.
坐
Have a seat.
该对你的工作进行评估了
It's time for your evaluation.
麦凯弗和杰克刚抓到了毕夏普 他们说
Well, MacGyver and Jack just caught Bishop and they said that...
他的谋杀罪名是被黑探员陷害的
He was framed by a dirty fed for murder.
我也在用通讯器
Yeah. I'm on comms, too.
那现在是个评估的好时机吗
Then is now the best time for an evaluation?
坐
Sit.
你当时在联邦监狱
So you were in federal prison,
五年刑期 只待了两年
two years into a five-year sentence,
然后一个叛徒[索顿]帮你牵线搭桥
and then a traitor pulls some strings
你就被提前释放了
and you get early release.
事实上 是杰克让我出来的
Well, actually, it was Jack's idea to get me out, so...
这样会让我会觉得好些吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
是吧
Yes?
你黑了国安局
So you hacked the NSA
不止一次 两次
not once, but twice.
第二次还是在凤♥凰♥基金会工作的时候
Your latest time while working here at Phoenix.
你档案里遗漏了一处
What's not in your file is that
你第一次黑进国安局的一年前
a year before your first NSA hack,
你还黑进了五角大楼
you hacked the Pentagon.
-不懂你在说... -你知道 莱丽
- I don't, I don't know what you're... - Yes, yes, you do, Riley.
或者我该叫你"阿尔忒弥斯37"
Or should I call you artemis37?
虽然你操作的方式不同
You used a different handle
还想方设法隐藏了身份
and you went to some extreme lengths to anonymize yourself.
但我知道就是你
But I know it was you.
我还知道你窥探了一番
I also know that you snooped around a little bit
却没偷走任何文件
and you didn't steal any files.
但我不知道其原因
But what I don't know is why.
听着
Look...
我承认我做过一些非常错误的决定
I'll admit I've made some really bad decisions.
但自从加入了凤♥凰♥基金会
But since I joined Phoenix, for the first time,
我第一次有了机会做正确的事
I've had the opportunity to do the right thing,
当一个好人
to be one of the good guys.
这份工作给了我重新做人的机会
This job is a second chance for me.
请不要夺走
Please don't take that away.
说得真好
A nice speech.
诚实不欺
And I believe sincere.
但你还没回答我的问题 为什么
But that still doesn't answer my question: why?
我能斗胆猜一下吗 莱丽
May I hazard a guess, Riley?
我认为你黑进五角大楼 是想试试能力
I think you hacked the Pentagon just to see if you could.
你们这种人 就好像上了膛的枪
See, that mind of yours is like a loaded gun.
只想着开枪发挥作用
And a gun just wants to fire.
并不在意对象是谁
It doesn't particularly care who or what it shoots at.
所以现在我接手了
Which is where I come in.
你在我的手里
You've fallen into my hands,
目标是否正确 全看我怎么用
and it's on me to aim you at the right targets.
因此我让你留下
So I'm keeping you on the team.
只是暂时而已
On a provisional basis.
如果你觉得没问题
Now, if that sounds good to you,
不如帮我看看毕夏普有没有说谎
how about you help me figure out if Bishop is lying to us?
好
Yeah.
凤♥凰♥基金会有消息吗
Anything from Phoenix?
丝毫没有
Not a peep.
他们还在梳理联调局旧案子的文件
They're still combing through old FBI case files,
看这家伙说的话是否属实
trying to make sure his story checks out.
好吧
Yeah, okay, good.
我把借来的车停在了南边十个街区外
So I parked the rental car about ten blocks to the south,
还检查了一下周边
searched the perimeter.
好消息是 布鲁克斯和周
The good news is, our pals Brooks and Cho
不可能发现我们的位置
have no earthly idea where we are.
坏消息呢
What's the bad news?
对面的餐厅关门了
Oh, the diner across the street's closed.
所以只能吃宾馆自动售货机里的东西了
So dinner's coming out of the hotel vending machine.
给你 好好享用
There you go, bon appetit.
谷宜派和健怡可乐有多少营养
Where do Gooey-Pies and Diet Soda fall on the food pyramid?
不知道 所有食物一律平等
Oh, I don't know, I just tried to represent every food group.
给你 全美头号♥通缉犯 吃个派吧
Here you go, America's Most Wanted, have a Gooey-Pie.
不用了 我讨厌这玩意
No, thanks. I hate these things.
什么 那为什么你天天买♥♥
What? Then why'd you buy them every day?
因为他不是为了买♥♥谷宜派
'Cause he didn't go there for the Gooey-Pies,
他是去看艾琳 是吧
he went there for Ilene, didn't you?
我刚来这里的时候
When I first got into town,
已经过了三个月的逃亡生活
I'd been on the run for about three months.
碰巧走进这家便利店
I happened to walk in this little convenience store
然后看到了她
and there she was.
汽车旅馆
艾琳
Ilene.
她冲我笑了
She smiled at me.
就是这样
That was it.
第一次有人对我表示善意
First time anyone showed me any kindness
不记得多久有人这样对我了
in I don't know how long.
我就站在那里 像个傻子冲她笑
I just stood there smiling back at her like a dumbass.
她问我想要什么
She asked me what I wanted.
我说不出来 也没办法思考
I-I couldn't speak, I couldn't even think.
我就指了一下谷宜派
And I just pointed at the Gooey-Pies.
所以这就是第一次你买♥♥的一箱
Well, that explains the first box.
第二次我进去
Well, next time I went in,
她又冲我笑了 我又指了指谷宜派
she smiled at me again and I pointed at the Gooey-Pies.
估计我是害怕跟她解释
Guess I was afraid that if I explained to her
其实我并不喜欢谷宜派
that I didn't actually like Gooey-Pies,
我怕最后会把全部都交代出去
I might end up telling her my whole life story.
听起来很傻吧
Sounds crazy, right?
一直逃命是会影响你的思考方式
Being on the run can do weird things to your mind.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表