剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
- All right. - Hurry up, Mac.
我子弹快用光了
I'm running out of lead, here.
激光的强烈程度要超过我们所需的水平
Lasers are stronger than we want them to be,
因此为了限制输出
so in order to limit their output,
制♥造♥商在其中加入了分压器
manufacturers add a potentiometer.
如果我能将其烧断
If I can burn that out...
这下没法保修了
There goes my warranty.
是 但我们得到了...
Well, yes, but we get...
-得到了更强烈的激光 -没错
- You get a stronger laser. - Exactly.
如果这些国防高等研究计划署的子弹
And if those DARPA bullets
会跟随最强烈的光束
follow the biggest beam...
并设法引导它击中其他东西
And to trick it into hitting something that ain't us.
我就喜欢胜过机器子弹的感觉
I love it outsmarting robo-bullets.
我们开始吧 来
Let's do it, baby. Come on, go.
要让计划成功 狙击手得先朝我们开枪
For the plan to work, I need the sniper to take a shot at us.
没错 我要引诱狙击手向我开枪
Yeah, I'm gonna have to bait that sniper into shooting at me.
-什么 -别了 让我来
- What? - u202dWell, hey, come on, I'll do it.u202c
-"引诱"是我的专长 开始吧 -不
- Bait's my middle name. Let's go. - u202dNo.u202c
只能是我
It's gonna be me.
你比我瞄得准
You can aim better than I can.
-没错 可是 小麦 -我甚至不确定
- Yeah, but, Mac... - I don't even know
这计划是否行得通 抱歉 开始吧
if this plan's gonna work. Sorry. Go!
再见了 混♥蛋♥们
Aloha, you bastards!
这是"再见"的意思吧
Well, that-that does mean good-bye, right?
我没问你 闭嘴
I wasn't asking you. Shut up.
正式确认了
So, it's official.
所有营救小队都已汇报 希洛安全了
All rescue teams reported in. Hilo's been cleared.
多人受伤 无人丧命
Lots of injuries with zero fatalities.
-太好了 -你们可以安心回去了
- Nice. - So you guys can head home knowing
你们帮忙救下了很多人
you helped save a lot of people's lives.
你们这个凤♥凰♥基金会在哪啊
So, where is this, phoenix Foundation anyway?
-洛杉矶 -不不 给我具体地址
- Los Angeles. - No, no, no. I need an exact address.
我想知道我要把这个激光瞄准器的账单寄到哪里
I want to know where to send the bill for this laser sight.
其实给我几个电阻和一块口香糖 我就能修好
You know, I actually could fix this with a couple resistors and some chewing gum.
拿手好戏
Here we go.
我何必多此一问
Why did I ask?
你确实让我们改变了看事物的方式 麦凯弗
But you do have us looking at things a new way, MacGyver.
彼此彼此
Hey, must be going around,
因为你们也让我有此感慨
'cause you guys got me doing the same.
我也是
Me, too.
帮我个忙 下次见到麦格瑞特
And, hey, do me a favor-- next time you see McGarrett,
告诉他 他就是个没出息的"水宝宝"[爱哭]
tell him he's a wimpy little water baby.
乐意转达
Gladly.
你真想让我们这么告诉他吗
You really want us to tell him that?
真的 三角洲部队和海豹突击队长久以来一直互相较量
Seriously. Deltas and SEALs have this longstanding rivalry.
我还是亲自跟他说吧
You know what? I'll tell him myself.
另外 你们已经知道他多爱哭了吧
Besides, you guys already know what a big crybaby he is, right?
你们确实知道啊
You do know.
-你是个好人 谢谢 -谢谢
- You're a good man. Thank you. - Thank you.
-认识你真好 -谢谢
- Nice meeting you. - Thank you.
-真的 -真的
- Really. - Yeah.
我们该抱一下
We should hug.
-杰克 -再见
- Jack. - Aloha.
-幸会 -幸会
- u202dPleasure. - u202dNice to meet you.u202cu202c
保重
Take care.
修好还给我
I want that back.
没问题
You got it.
这俩人的存在真是让世界更美好了啊
You know, the world's a little bit brighter place with those two in it.
是啊
Sure is.
我一直在想...
And, you know... I've been thinking.
跟科诺谈过后
After talking to Kono
让一个狙击手朝我的脸上射激光制导的超级子弹
and letting a sniper shoot a laser-guided super bullet at my face,
也许你说得对
that maybe you're right.
-抱歉 你说我什么 -你说得对
- u202dI'm sorry, may-maybe I'm what? - u202dYou're right.u202cu202c
这才对嘛 我就喜欢这几个字
Ah, there it is-- my favorite two words.
我之后肯定会后悔 但我想...
I know I'm gonna regret this, but I think...
你该给我办个生日会
you should throw me a birthday party.
棒 这就对了
Yes. There it is.
-别搞得太盛大 -不不不
- Nothing too drastic, though. - No, no, no.
肯定会办成高端大气上档次又很温馨的样子
It'll-it'll be classy, dignified and intimate.
这不是你之前给你的自传起的名字吗
Isn't that what you were gonna name your autobiography?
现在也是 而这也会是你生日会的样子
It still is, it's also the way I'll describe your birthday party.
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy birthday, buddy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要是那种人 我就会跟你说我爱你了
You know, I'd say I love you, but...
但我不是说那种话的人
I don't do that stuff.
嗯 我了解你的为人 杰克
Yeah, I know you don't, Jack.
加州 洛杉矶
派对音乐不错啊 杰克
Nice party mix, Jack.
生日快乐 小麦
下次 我打碟
Next time, I deejay.
派对很棒啊 小麦
Great party, Mac.
-我很高兴杰克说动你了 -谢谢
- Glad you let Jack talk you into it. - Thanks.
他的影响力也没那么大
And don't... don't give him too much credit.
其实跟这次地震有很大关系
The earthquake had a lot to do with it.
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy birthday, man.
-什么东西 -我在旧货卖♥♥摊上买♥♥到的金属小玩意
- What is it? - A bunch of metal doodads I found at a yard sale.
感觉像你会拿来改装什么用到的... 东西
Yeah, looked like something you'd want for... something.
不 我可能会直接用呢
No, I probably will use 'em.
-你还在为没带走那条狗的事而郁闷吗 -没有啦
- You still bummed about having to leave the dog behind? - Nah.
我很高兴我们找到了它的主人
I'm thrilled we found his owner.
我本来也没打算收养它
You know, I wasn't planning on keeping him,
给他取名叫楚巴卡[星球大战角色]naming him Chewbacca,
给它买♥♥一堆玩具和毛衣
buying him a bunch of toys and sweaters,
让它睡在我旁边
letting him sleep next to me in bed,
和我可爱的武技族小伙计共度人生
building a life with my adorable little Wookie pal.
毕竟...
I mean, that--
那样就太傻了
that would just be silly.
我很遗憾你失去了狗狗 博兹
I'm sorry you lost your dog, Bozer.
但至少狗主人同意
Yeah, but at least the owner promised
让我定期和它视频聊天
to let me video chat with him regularly.
科雷
也挺好的
All right.
等等 他已经要到你的手♥机♥号♥了
Hold up. The dude already has your number?
你把手♥机♥号♥的十个数字
You gave him all ten digits
一次性都告诉他了
at the same time?
我们重新搭建的是临时通讯网络
I mean, we scratch-built an ad hoc phone network
必须通过打电♥话♥测试是否能用
and had to test it by making calls.
而且 他人挺好
Besides, he's a nice guy.
说实话...
If I'm being honest...
我难过不是因为那条狗
it's not the dog I'm upset about.
我懂 兄弟
I know, pal.
我懂
I know.
你来了
Hey, there she is.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
马蒂 我有东西要送给你
Matty, I got you a little something.
什么东西
What is it?
从夏威夷带来的纪念品 你想要吗
Yeah, it's a, souvenir from Hawaii. You want?
你肯定想要
Of course you do.
草裙舞
夏威夷
椰子文胸 你有没搞错
Coconut bra? Seriously?
需要我提醒你人资部在哪儿吗
Do I need to remind you where the HR offices are?
好了
All right.
谁想尝尝我做的闻名世界的大虾
Who's ready for some of my world-famous shrimp?
你来尝尝吧 上司女士
How 'bout you, boss lady?
你怎么大老远跑来这里了
You're a little far from home, aren't you?
事实上 达尔顿先生
Well, actually, Mr. Dalton,
承诺给我签一份和你们总部的独家合同
he promised me an exclusive contract at your workplace
前提是我得为小麦的生日宴下厨
if I catered for Mac's birthday.
是吗 你这个混♥蛋♥
OHe did? You cheap bastard.
-她爱我 -虾要凉了
- She loves me. - It's getting cold.
给你 尝下试试 保证不会让你后悔
Here you go, try a piece, you won't regret it.
给 尝尝看
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表