剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
You said, "Let other agents handle it."
那是因为我很担心你
I was concerned for you.
你被感情冲昏了头脑
You were being emotionally compromised.
还有小木屋的突袭
And then there was the cookout at the cabin.
这就有意思了
That was a lot of fun.
我们费尽周折
We took great pains to make sure
确保没有暴露踪迹或被人跟踪
we weren't being tracked or followed.
我还是挺相信自己能力的
And I'm pretty good at that.
我们都是
Yeah, we all are.
但当小麦打来告诉我们
But you could've been listening in
证据在妮姬箱子里的时候 你却是可以监听到的
when Mac called us about the evidence in Nikki's lockbox.
而且
u202dAnd...u202c
我在加油站把妮姬的手♥机♥开机之后
when I turned on Nikki's phone at the gas station,
我们的所在位置就会出现在凤♥凰♥基金会的雷达上
our current location popped up on Phoenix's radar.
也就是你的雷达
Your radar.
才没过多长时间
Just for a moment.
我们离小屋还有几个小时的车程
We were still a few hours away from the cabin.
所以应该没几个人能猜到我们要去哪
So not many people could've guessed where we were headed.
唯一知道我俩恋爱史的就是你
Only other person that knew our history there was you.
所以你就派了组织里的特工
So you sent operatives from the Organization
赶在我们之前 毁掉妮姬身份的证据
to destroy Nikki's evidence before we got there.
真不敢相信 这种阴谋论你也信
I can't believe you're buying into this conspiracy theory
你连证据都没有
without even a shred of proof.
我们还真有证据
But we do have proof.
莱丽
Riley?
组织给一个开曼群岛的银行账户
The Organization has wired millions
汇了几百万美金
into a Cayman Islands bank account,
据此我们追踪到一家控股公♥司♥
which we traced to a holding company
然后发现了一个假名
which led to an alias.
国安局的线人告诉我
And a little birdie at the NSA told me that that alias
这个假名是你的
belongs to you.
你就是蝶蛹
You are Chrysalis.
一直以来 妮姬说的都是实话
Turns out Nikki was telling the truth the whole time.
说谎的人是你
The only person lying was you.
帕特丽夏·索顿
Patricia Thornton,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
我知道我的权利
I know my damn rights.
那我们就直接走吧
Then let's go.
我得出来说两句了
I'm gonna just come out and say it.
这也太阴了吧 玩斯♥诺♥登那一套
That was some freaky, dark side, Snowden stuff right there.
虽然我认识索顿的时间没你们长
I didn't know Thornton as long as you guys did,
但我从没想过她会因为叛国被捕
but I never thought she'd be arrested for treason.
到底是什么能让她做出这种事
What in the world would make her do something like this?
利欲熏心 心术不正
Money. Ideology.
应该都有吧
Nah, I think it's a mixture of both,
再加上被现实打败 幻想破灭
with a whole lot of disillusionment thrown in.
她很精明 不会开口
She's smart. She's not gonna say anything.
所以我们可能永远不会知道真♥相♥
So we may never know the truth.
几个月来 我一直错怪妮姬是叛徒
So instead of Nikki being a traitor for a few months
而真正的叛徒索顿 已经为非作歹好几年
and me not knowing, it was Thornton for a few years.
别自责 我们都不知道
Don't feel bad. None of us had a clue.
这显然更糟糕
Yeah. That's a lot worse.
但至少我们抓住她了 是吧
But at least we caught Thornton, right?
所以... 有一半的功劳
So... partial credit?
应该是自责
I think there's more guilt than credit
大过功劳吧 博兹
going around on this one, Bozer.
她接下来会怎么样
Any idea what happens now?
看上面的意思了
That's up to Oversight.
也许上面也能帮你把这个问题理清
Maybe Oversight can help you figure that one out.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好
Hey.
"你好"
"Hey"?
就这样
That's it?
你以前可会说话了 小麦
You always did have a way with words, Mac.
你让我吃了枪子儿
You got me shot,
伤了我的心 让我以为自己疯了
broke my heart, made me feel like I was crazy,
现在你又来拿我寻开心
and now you're gonna make fun of me?
我很享受这样呢
And I'm really gonna enjoy it.
那你现在打算怎么办
So, what's your current status?
要加入我们吗
I mean, are you gonna be joining us?
我得先完成卧底任务
Not until the job's done.
你都抓住索顿了
You got Thornton.
我的任务是搞垮整个组织
My assignment was to take down the Organization,
仅仅揪出一个内鬼并不够
not just the mole.
但其实你想说的不是工作吧
But we're not really talking about work, are we?
我虽然想提议周末一起去小屋
I'd say we should go to the cabin
给自己放个假
for a little weekend getaway,
但屋子现在应该都是弹孔了吧
but... it's full of bullet holes now.
还得换个新炉子
And it needs a new stove.
也许我们也可以慢慢来
Maybe we just take it one day at a time,
顺其自然
see how that goes.
无论如何
Whatever happens,
我会永远记得这次经历
we'll always have Cairo.
大喜之日
请诸位就座
Please be seated.
各位 我们今天聚集于此
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
在上帝的祝福下
to join in the sight of God Sarah and Jeff
一同见证莎拉和杰夫 喜结连理
in the holy bonds of matrimony.
你还好吗
You okay, man?
你想走 我们随时可以走
We can split anytime you want.
哥们 我被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的子弹打中过
Man, I been shot at by terrorists,
在三个洲受过严刑拷问
tortured on three different continents,
还驾驶一架没了机翼和发动机的飞机着陆
and landed a plane with no wings and no engine.
区区一个婚礼
I ain't fleeing some wedding
我才不会因为一点点不自在就逃走
just 'cause I'm... a little uncomfortable.
此时此刻 如果在座诸位
And now, if anyone can show just cause
对二位的结合有任何异议
why these two may not be joined,
你可以选择现在说出 或永远保持缄默
they may speak now or forever hold their peace.
根据上帝赋予的神圣权力
Then, by the power vested in me,
我现在宣布
I now pronounce you
你们结为夫妻
husband and wife.
我能说句实话吗
Can I be honest with you, man?
当然
Of course.
对我来说这周真是糟透了
This week has sucked for me, man.
是啊
Yeah.
确实够糟
Yeah, it has.
想不想点个披萨看《虎胆龙威》
Want to go order pizza and watch Die Hard?
第一部还是续集
O.G. or the sequels?
第一部 我知道你最爱第一部了
O.G. I know how much you like the original.
当然了 第一部最棒了
Yeah, yeah. Welcome to the party, pal.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表