剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
约会很奇怪
Dating is weird.
我爷爷以前跟我讲过
I mean, my grandfather used to tell me stories
以前都去餐馆啊 汽车餐馆啊
about diners and drive-ins.
而现在是去墓地看电影 逃出紧锁的房♥间
Now, it's movies at cemeteries and escaping locked rooms.
有趣教授的逃脱密室
有什么浪漫的了
What's romantic about that?
别忘记
Don't forget to, uh,
看看门框边缘处
check the corners and around the doorframes,
我上次玩的密室
because the last escape room I did,
把最后一条线索藏在了书架后面一个角落里
they hid the final clue in a corner behind a bookshelf
我差点超时
and I almost ran out of time--
毁了我的完美记录
ruined my perfect record.
不能再有下次了
That's not gonna happen again.
你得...思维活跃点
You have to... think outside the box.
思维活跃
Think outside the box?
这可难不倒我
I might be able to do that.
知道吗
You know what?
这边好像有个标识
I think there's a symbol over here,
但没有黑光灯看不到
but I can't read it without a black light.
那么我们就得在屋里
Yeah, okay, that means that we have to find a black light
找到黑光灯
somewhere in this room.
如果我们做一个其实该更快
You know, it'd probably be faster if we just built one.
是啊
Right.
黑光灯并不是黑的
Black lights aren't actually black.
只是涂有特殊滤器
They're just coated with a special filter
而遮蔽了大部分可见光谱
that removes most of the visible spectrum,
软盘+
只允许紫外光通过
allowing only ultraviolet light to pass through.
磁碟+
用智能手♥机♥的LED灯
And they're easy to make using a smartphone's LED
手电=
加3.5英寸软盘的磁碟做滤器就能轻松做出来
and the magnetic disk from an old 3.5 floppy as the filter.
黑光灯
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
看看
Take a look.
你做了个黑光灯 你怎么做到的
you built a black light? How did you do that?
愚者
我看过很多油管视频
I watch a lot of YouTube videos.
好吧 那是塔罗牌
Okay, well that's, um, a tarot card.
愚者
The Fool.
情侣
情侣
Lovers.
太好了 再找到一张就能出去了
Great. We just need one more to get out of here.
我想到了
And then it hits me.
我跟一个美丽聪明的女人关在一间上锁的房♥间里
Here I am in a locked room with a beautiful, intelligent woman
我居然还想出去
and I'm trying to get out?
我疯了吗
What am I, crazy?
你要打破我的完美记录了
you're gonna ruin my perfect record.
对不起 要我停下吗
I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?
我...
Well, I, um...
记录不就是要打破的吗
I think records were made to be broken.
百战天龙 第一季 第八集
小麦 你怎么来了
Mac, what are you doing here?
你回来早了
You're early.
嗯 我被叫回来工作
Yeah, I got called back in for work
来拿点东西
and I came to pick up a few things.
这是干什么
What is all this?
我以为你会把辛迪带回来
I thought you might bring Cindy back here.
所以想整点情调
So I wanted to set the mood a bit.
我还弄了一桌五星级的情欲午餐
I even whipped up a little five-star seduction luncheon
好帮你增加浪漫值
to step up your romance game.
多谢帮忙 但是
I appreciate the help, but...
我够浪漫了
my game is fine.
哥们 你恋爱毫无技巧
Dude. Your have no game, all right?
相信我 你需要帮助
Trust me, you need my help.
你怎么会在这儿 不是要上班吗
What are you even doing here? I thought you had a shift.
是有 但我老板打给我 要给我升职
I did, but then my boss called and she offered me a promotion:
经理
manager.
赚钱更多 福利更多 全面升级
More money, better benefits, the whole Pokedex.
太棒了 恭喜
That's amazing! Congratulations.
所以我辞职了
So I quit.
你得给我解释了
You're just gonna have to step me through this one.
我就开始想
I just started thinking.
如果我做了经理
All right, let's say I become a manager.
然后呢 再被升职成地区经理
Then what? They promote me to regional manager?
然后呢 副总裁
Then after that, VP?
工作有保障是坏事吗
And job security is a bad thing?
不是 但不是工作的问题
It's not, all right, but now we're not talking a job,
是职业
we're talking a career.
我可从没打算当经理 我得追求梦想
And that was never the plan. I got to chase my dream.
我想做电影人 那就得全心投入到电影上面
If I want to be a filmmaker, then making films has to be my focus.
所以我要放手一搏
So I'm taking a leap of faith.
风险不小
It's a pretty big leap.
你确定准备好了吗
You sure you're ready?
我不希望回首人生感到后悔
I don't want to look back at my life and have regrets.
拍电影是我一直的梦想
Making movies is all I've ever wanted to do.
我不希望觉得
You know, I just don't want to feel like
我在自欺欺人
I wasn't being honest about who I really am.
我得抓住这机会
I have to take this shot.
我还是能付得起房♥租的
Oh, a brother's still good for the rent,
不用担心这个
If that's what you're worried about.
博兹 我不是担心房♥租
Bozer, I'm not worried about the rent.
我真的很佩服
I'm actually really impressed.
追逐梦想 我为你骄傲
Chase your dream. I'm proud of you.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
鲜橙烩鸭 博兹做的 说来话长
Duck a l'Orange. From Bozer. Long story.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
味道好棒
Dang, that smells amazing.
他还给叉子了吗
Did he send a fork, too?
这儿
There it is.
没事吧 脸怎么一直停滞在恐怖的微笑上
You okay? Your face is frozen in a creepy smile.
怎么样
How was it?
-什么怎么样 -你知道的
- How was what? - You know what.
约会
The date.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
人人都知道
Everyone knows.
我们只想知道细节
We just want details, that's all.
很遗憾 这不关你的事
That's unfortunate for you, 'cause it is none of your business.
抱歉打扰你约会了 小麦 但我们有情况
Sorry to interrupt your date, Mac, but we have a situation.
这栋楼里还有谁
Is there anyone in this whole building
不知道我有约会吗
that didn't know I was on a date?
没有 我觉得大家都知道了
No, I think everyone got the memo.
太棒了
Great.
各位 虽然这很好玩
Guys, as fun as this is,
但我们时间紧急
we are on a clock.
2008年 一名摩萨德特工在马德里被杀
2008, a Mossad operative was murdered in Madrid.
以色列男子马德里被杀 枪手仍在逃
美国律师迪拜被杀 枪手逃离现场
东京疑似自杀案被发现实为谋杀
2010年 迪拜一名人♥权♥律师被杀
2010, a human rights lawyer in Dubai.
2012年 东京一名中情局线人被杀
2012, a CIA informant in Tokyo.
这些刺杀大案
All of these high profile assassinations
都是一个人干的
were carried out by the same man.
以色列男子马德里被杀 枪手仍在逃
美国律师迪拜被杀 枪手逃离现场
东京疑似自杀案被发现实为谋杀
就是此人
This man.
未知杀手 只知道他的中情局案卷号♥
Unidentified hit man known only by his CIA file number:
218号♥嫌疑人
Suspect 218.
据兰利称
According to Langley,
他喜欢在刺杀前联络刺杀目标
he likes to contact his targets right before he kills them.
一个提前发短♥信♥给被害人的杀手
A hit man who texts his victims first?
为什么乌鸦像写字台
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
什么意思啊
What does that even mean?
刘易斯·卡罗尔
Lewis Carroll.
没有谜底的著名谜语
Famous riddle with no real solution.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表