剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
他说罗宾逊探员要见你
Said Agent Robinson needs to see you.
只见你
Only you.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
纽约联调局探员在联♥合♥国♥总部旁的停车场
FBI agents in New York found and disabled an explosive device
发现并解除了一个爆♥炸♥装置
in the parking garage near the U.N.
罗宾逊探员从匡提科被派去检查爆♥炸♥装置
Agent Robinson was brought in from Quantico to examine it.
他看了一眼就联♥系♥了总部 让他们来找你
He took one look, called headquarters, requesting they find you.
据说他只信任你的能力
I was told you're the only other pair of eyes
想让你和他一起进行检查
he trusts to look at this device.
查理是业界精英
Charlie's one of the best.
-他需要我 意味着情况很严重 -很严重
- If he needs me, then it must be serious. - Serious.
24小时之后 联♥合♥国♥就要举♥行♥和谈了
Peace talks are taking place at the U.N. in 24 hours.
如果有人想通过暴♥力♥手段扰乱会议
If someone's planning to disrupt them with violence,
此次和谈或将被推迟数年
it could set the talks back years.
所以你要在三十分钟内前往纽约
So you're wheels up to New York in 30 minutes.
见到你真好 查理
Good to see you, Charlie.
加州水土养人啊 小麦
California's treating you well, huh, Mac?
我以为你肯定晒黑变胖了
I figured you'd be tan and fat by now.
联调局反恐爆♥炸♥装置分♥析♥中心
很高兴见到你 查理
Nice to see you, Charlie.
什么情况
So what do we got?
他们在离联♥合♥国♥总部半个街区的停车场
They found it wedged against a support column
发现了这枚锲入支撑管的炸♥弹♥
in a parking garage a half block from the U.N.
最先来现场的拆弹专家遵循标准拆弹步骤
First techs on scene followed a standard course of action,
使用高压水枪使其失效 用X光扫描
deployed a water cannon to disable it, x-rayed it,
确认安全后 送来了这里
and when it came up clean, they brought it here.
几小时后 我被派了过来
I was called in a few hours later.
这炸♥弹♥制♥作♥粗糙 技术草率
It's crude build, sloppy technique.
部件都是现成的
Off-the-shelf components,
电雷♥管♥ 手♥机♥引爆装置
electric detonator, cell phone trigger.
这些你都见过 查理
This is nothing you haven't seen before, Charlie.
为什么找我来
Why'd you call me in?
爆♥炸♥物成分是季戊四醇四硝酸酯
The explosive compound is PETN.
纯季戊四醇四硝酸酯
Pure PETN.
直接从心脏药物中提取出来的
Made from the heart medication itself.
这需要很强的专业技能才能实现
That would take some serious technical skill to pull off.
没多少人能做到
Not a whole lot of people who could do that.
我只能想到一个人
I could think of only one.
他不在美国活动
He's doesn't operate in the U.S.
我知道
I know.
也许我只是杯弓蛇影罢了
And maybe I'm just jumping at shadows,
但这也是我让你来的原因
but that's what I needed you here for.
请检查一下 证明我错了
So, please, take a look, tell me I'm wrong.
二级爆♥炸♥装置
A secondary device.
3D打印的聚合物雷♥管♥ X光检测不到
3-D printed polymer detonator, invisible to X-rays.
天啊 小麦 炸♥弹♥被激活了
My God, Mac, it's activated.
这是"特洛伊木马" 让所有人撤离大楼
A Trojan horse. Get everyone out of the building!
我是罗宾逊探员 让所有人撤离大楼
This is Agent Robinson! Get everyone out of the building!
换句话说 就是"弹中弹"
In other words, a bomb within a bomb.
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者使用的一种无♥耻♥招数
One of the nastier techniques a bomb maker can use.
解除了一个炸♥弹♥ 结果发现里面还有一个
Think you've disabled one bomb, only to find another inside.
小麦
Mac!
如果你没有被炸死
Explosions are incredibly interesting,
爆♥炸♥其实是一件很有趣的事 那里
when you aren't about to be killed by one. Over there.
我们会通过一些因素来衡量一次爆♥炸♥
We measure an explosion by a number of factors:
爆速 爆压 破坏力
detonation velocity, detonation pressure and brisance.
最后一个是高端法语词
That's a fancy French word for "shatter capability."
这个炸♥弹♥的成分是季戊四醇四硝酸酯
Right now, I'm dealing with PETN,
一种威力强大的爆♥炸♥性化合物
an explosive compound with a very high brisance,
爆发迅速 爆♥炸♥威力巨大
meaning the explosion will be big and fast,
因此我得选择别处引爆
so I have to direct the blast somewhere else.
躲起来
Let's get to cover!
要是没发现 这会炸死整栋楼的探员啊
That would've killed every agent in the building.
这就是阴谋所在
That was the idea.
诱使联调局探员将炸♥弹♥带入大楼
Trick the FBI into bringing the bomb inside,
尽可能引来更多探员和专家
get as many agents and experts around it as possible,
后果你知道的
and then you know what.
所以我不是捕风捉影
So then I'm not crazy.
-你跟我想的一样吗 -是
- You thinking what I'm thinking? - Yeah.
"幽灵"回来了
The Ghost is back.
这边走
All right, this way.
阿富汗 帕基塔省 加德兹
五年前
让我过去
Hey, let me through!
那是我的指挥官
That's my C.O.!
他已经死了 抱歉 你也无能为力
He's dead. I'm sorry. There's nothing you can do.
是"幽灵"
It was The Ghost, man.
"幽灵"从没在美国活动过 小麦
The Ghost has never operated on American soil, Mac.
他为什么要袭击联♥合♥国♥总部
Why would he target the U.N.?
新和平协议的签订意味着许多国家将解除武装
The new peace treaty means dozens of countries laying down arms.
反恐防爆分♥析♥中心
对于周游各地兜售专业技术的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者来说
It means less jobs for a bomb maker who travels the world
工作机会大大减少
selling his expertise to anyone who will pay.
"幽灵"不是为了革命事业或主义而炸人
The Ghost doesn't have a cause or an ideology.
他只是为了钱
He builds bombs for money.
技术人员没有发现任何确凿证据
None of our techs have found any concrete evidence
表明联♥合♥国♥总部的炸♥弹♥是他制♥造♥的 小麦
to support your theory, Mac, that the UN bomb was his.
没有DNA 也没有指纹
I mean, no DNA, no fingerprints,
即使有 也没有对比数据
and even if there were, there's nothing to compare it to.
"幽灵"从没留下过指纹或被拍到过
The Ghost has never been printed or photographed.
我在阿富汗时 就在追捕他
I chased this guy through Afghanistan.
眼睁睁看着他炸死了好几百人
I watched him kill hundreds of people.
我们从来没见到过这个人
We never came close to the man,
但我花了很多时间研究他的炸♥弹♥
but I spent a lot of time with his bombs.
很熟悉他的制♥造♥手段
I became very familiar with his style:
使用纯季戊四醇四硝酸酯 混合的手法
the use of pure PETN, the mixing of techniques.
我们没时间争这个了
Look, we don't have time to debate this.
索顿 他就在这里
Thornton, he's here.
我知道一定是他 我会找到他
I know it's him, and I'm going to find him.
你如果又要做傻事 你带上我
If you're gonna do something stupid, you wait for me.
我们一起去 好吗
We'll do it together, all right?
小麦 你得来看看这个
Mac. You're gonna want to see this.
分♥析♥部证实了这个玻璃是属于摄像头的一部分
Analysis confirmed that this glass you found is from a camera.
这么说他当时在看吗
That means he was watching?
是的
Yeah.
这也是从垃圾箱里翻来的
And look what else the techs recovered from the Dumpster.
SIM卡碎片
Pieces of a SIM card.
就在炸♥弹♥里面
It was in the bomb.
他当时在利用摄像头观看这里
He was streaming video from the camera.
我们可以利用这个追踪他的位置
We can use this to trace the signal to his location.
小麦 我们回收的都是碎片
Mac, all we recovered were fragments.
没有完整的识别码
We don't even have a full SIM card I.D. Number.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
拍些照片 发给莱丽·戴维斯
Have photos of these sent to Riley Davis.
她应该和杰克·达尔顿在来纽约的路上
She should be on her way from L.A. with Jack Dalton.
小麦 没人能从这些...
Mac, there's no way anyone could piece all this...
你还不认识莱丽
You haven't met Riley.
要用这个追踪可不容易
This wasn't an easy one to trace.
能用的部分不多 不过...
Didn't get much to work with, but...
我一向喜欢挑战
I always love a challenge.
全球移♥动♥通信系统SIM芯片有15位序列号♥
GSM SIM chips have a 15-digit serial number.
我们只有3位
We only had three.
不过我还是能调出
But I was still able to
距离爆♥炸♥现场最近信♥号♥♥塔的通话记录
use call records from the cell tower closest to the blast
来追踪"幽灵"的位置
to track The Ghost's location.
在纽约这可不容易 建筑物会反射...
No easy task in New York, where the buildings can reflect...
你在跟谁说话 莱利
Hey, who are you talking to, Riley?
我以为是在跟你们说
I-I thought you guys,
但显然我只是在自言自语
but apparently I'm just talking to myself.
下一个路口右转
Take the next right.
从我们第一次在沙箱认识起
I haven't seen you like this, Mac,
我还没见过你这样 小麦
since we first met back in the sandbox.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表