剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
What are you doing back on that leash again for, Victor?
你又淘气啦
You've been a bad boy?
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
一顿胖揍
A spanking.
杰克 他没法回嘴 他的嘴被堵上了
Jack, he can't talk back, he's gagged.
对啊 这正是我想要的
Yeah, well, that's just the way I like it.
我觉得我们转运了
You know, I think things may be turning around for us.
我们的火没有引来敌军的注意
Our fire didn't draw any unwarranted attention,
我也不用动用棍子打谁
I didn't have to beat anybody with that stick
而暴雨也过去了
and that storm went right by.
好像还真是转运了
Things might actually be looking up for us.
卫星电♥话♥应该干了
I think the SAT phone's dry.
真的吗
Really?
也就是只要打个电♥话♥ 救援就来了
Well, means rescue's a phone call away. There you go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
电池短路了
The battery shorted out.
我还是用来生火吧
I'm gonna use it to start a fire.
那是维克多的同伙
That's Victor's friends.
我们还真是好运连连
Yeah, we were on such a roll.
就剩两发子弹了 维克多 你都打什么了
Two rounds? Victor, what have you been shooting at?
跟你说
Let me tell you something.
两发子弹完全没法对付
Two rounds ain't gonna do squat against
那些家伙的导弹大炮
the kind of artillery those guys are packing.
我们怎么办
Okay, what's our plan?
既然我们没法打求救电♥话♥
We got to figure out a way to protect ourselves
就得想个办法保护自己
if we can't call for help.
其实 我们可以打电♥话♥求救
Actually, maybe we can call for help.
不好 我有种不祥的预感
Oh, no. No, I'm getting a bad feeling
你就要想出办法救我们了吧
you're gonna know how to get us out of this, aren't you?
是的
Yeah.
我猜 你这办法不怎么安全吧
And I'm guessing it rides the line right between chaos and danger?
但往好处想
But the best part is
如果行不通 我们都会立刻死掉
we won't have to worry about Victor's friends
这样就不用担心被维克多的同伙找到了
if it doesn't work, 'cause it'll kill us all instantly.
我要用这个给卫星电♥话♥充电
I'm gonna use this to charge the SAT phone
这样就能求救了
so we can call for help.
怎么充
How?
最好别问
I've learned not to ask.
1752年 本杰明·富兰克林
In 1752, Benjamin Franklin
做了个著名的风筝实验
conducted his famous kite experiment.
是啊 小本
Okay, yeah, B-Frank.
闪电男孩 懂你的意思了
Lightning boy, got it.
正是
Exactly.
但有两件事大多数人都不知道
But there's two things that most people don't know.
一件是 风筝上有一根线
One is there was a string from the kite
连到一个叫莱顿电瓶的装置上面
going down to the something called a Leyden jar.
这是第一个可以储存电流的装置
Which was the first device capable of storing electric charge.
我就在做这个东西
And that's what I'm making.
莱顿电瓶其实就是一个
Now, a Leyden jar is basically a container
由绝缘材料做成的容器
made of an insulating material,
比如说辛西娅的瓶子...
such as Cynthia's bottle...
装满地下的咸水
filled with salt water from the ground up roots.
然后把金属...
Then I wrap metal...
缠绕在容器上
around the container.
再把这个...
Then spike this...
插到容器中
down the center.
这个尖状物能够收集并储存周围环境中的电流
This spike collects ambient electricity and stores it.
"周围环境" 也就是雷暴中的气流
"Ambient," meaning air from the lightning storm.
你要拿着你的魔法罐
You're gonna take your magic jar
走进那边的雷暴区
into Zeus' block party over there,
去收集电流吗
all lightning-rod style?
没别的办法了
I got no choice.
我需要给电♥话♥充上电
I need a charge to power the phone,
而充电的唯一办法
and the only way to get that charge
就是到雷暴周围的静电区去
is by going into that static electricity in that storm.
"灵光一闪"这个词就是这么来的
This is where the term "Lightning in a bottle" comes from.
-第二件事是什么 -什么
- What's the second thing? - The what?
小本的小风筝实验
Benny Frank's little kite experiment.
你说有两件事大多数人都不知道
You said there were two things a lot of people don't know.
第二件是什么
What's the second thing?
根本没这事 是虚构的
It never happened. It's a myth.
如果真像历史课本里说的那样
If it did go down the way the history books say,
他立刻就会被电死
then he would've been killed instantly.
好吧 真是"鼓舞人心"呢
Okay, well, thanks for the pep talk.
-你一起来吗 -当然一起
- Are you coming? - Yeah, I'm coming.
辛西娅 看着维克多
Cynthia, keep an eye on Victor.
如果他有小动作 就给他两枪
If he gets squirrely, blast two rounds in him, all right?
非常乐意
My pleasure.
-走吧 -好的
- Let's do it. - All right.
一 二...
One, two...
雷暴就在我们上方
The storm's right on top of us now.
这里是最佳收集点 兄弟
It ain't gonna get any more 1.21 jiggywatts than this, brother.
我们得将其放在那片空地的中♥央♥
We need to drop it in the middle of that clearing.
就这里
Right there.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah, okay.
这都是我妈叫我不要做的事情
Hey, you know, this is all stuff my mom told me not to do.
那就待在这里
Then stay here.
不行 我和你一起
No, no, I'm coming with you.
我一个人就行
I can do it alone.
得了吧 你觉得我会放过
Oh, come on, you think I'm gonna pass up
墓志铭写上"杰克·道尔顿曾驾驭闪电"的机会吗
the opportunity-- "Here lies Jack Dalton. He rode the lightning"?
好吧
All right.
这是怎么回事
Ah, what's happening?!
这叫电晕效应
Uh, it's called the corona effect!
空气中的水分子被电离了
It's when moisture in the air becomes ionized!
好吧 抱歉我多问了
Yeah, yeah, sorry I asked!
快点搞定 离开这鬼地方
Let's get the hell out of here!
有什么遗言吗
Uh, any last words?
不知道 我才不会说我爱你什么的
Well, I don't know. I ain't gonna say I love you or anything.
好啊 我也不爱你
Yeah, I-I don't love you, either.
我很遗憾你没当上主管
I'm really sorry you didn't get the job.
你现在才觉得遗憾吗
Y-You're sorry now? You're telling me that now?
现在说有什么用
It may not even matter now.
放下
Drop it!
快跑
Run!
-你还好吗 -什么
- You okay? - What?
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay?! - Yeah, I'm good.
我听不太清
My ears are a little crispy.
我什么都听不到
I can't, can't hear anything.
-是啊 我也是 -是的
- Oh, yeah, me, either. - Yeah.
大概一会儿就好
But it'll pass, probably.
好的
Okay.
你觉得起作用了吗
You think it worked?
只有过去看看才知道
One way to find out! Come on!
好了
Okay.
-我要借用一下你的飞行服 -什么
- I'm gonna need to borrow your flight suit. - What?
"借"的意思是 割开
And by "Borrow," I mean cut up.
-就用这个拉链 行吗 -好
- Really just this zipper. Yeah? - Okay.
-我的枪 -好的
- My gun. - Yeah.
-多谢 -多谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
应该可以用拉链作为导线
We should be able to use these as wires
把罐子的阴阳两极
to connect the positive and negative terminals of the jar
连接到卫星电♥话♥上
to the SAT phone.
如果起作用
And if it works,
我就能发送我们的坐标了
I can use it to transmit our GPS coordinates.
-小麦 还是那句话... -能快点吗
- Uh, Mac, as usual... - Yeah, go faster?
是的 维克多的同伙们快来了
Yeah. Victor's buddies are closing in here.
见证真♥相♥的时刻到了
Okay, the moment of truth.
有电了
We got power.
起作用了吗 发出去了吗
Did it work? Did it send?
那是什么 是小麦吗
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表