剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我就会那么叫你 不然就是"科技萌新"
that's what I'd call you. That or Nerdasaur.
懂了
I get it.
"天才小子"怎么样 他是里面的吗
What about Brainmander? Is he one of 'em?
各位 救兵到了
Guys, I brought the Cavalry.
小麦 你知道唐尼·桑托斯当上警♥察♥了吗
Hey, Mac, did you know Donnie Sandoz became a cop?
唐尼
Donnie.
好久不见啊
Long time.
这是唐尼 小霸王唐尼吗
This is Donnie? Bully Donnie?
那我得朝警♥察♥脸上来一拳了
I'm gonna have to punch a cop in the face then.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
-你所... -唐尼 唐尼
- Anything... - Hey, hey, Donnie, Donnie.
别这样 真正的坏蛋在那边呢
Come on, man. The real bad dudes are over there.
也许是吧 但我查清楚之前
Maybe, but until I find out for sure,
所有人都要被抓起来
everyone's going to jail.
-转过去 安格斯 -不是吧
- Turn around, Angus. - Are you serious, man?
博兹 瓦莱丽在实验室
Bozer, Valerie's at the Lab.
我们去接她 小麦
We're on it, Mac.
这感觉...
Now this...
这才是家的感觉啊
This feels like home.
你们就是这样
So this is what happens
轻松愉快地过周末吗
when you go home for a relaxing weekend?
本来是挺愉快的
Oh, it was relaxing.
我们就是没预料到会瓦解一个危险的
We just weren't expecting to break up a dangerous
-贩毒走私集团 -世事难料
- drug-smuggling ring, but... - Things happen.
你们俩走到哪儿 麻烦就跟到哪儿
With you two, something always happens.
你们要谢谢索顿主管
you can thank Director Thornton for clearing up
替你们向警方都解释清楚了
your little misunderstanding with the police.
还确保了瓦莱丽的父亲
And making sure there were no charges
不会被起诉
against Valerie's father.
这个女人冰冷的眼神太摄人心魄了
It's amazing what this woman can do with a cold stare.
瞧见了没
See what I mean?
警方找到团伙的其它成员了吗
Have the police found the rest of the gang yet?
条子们在搜捕最后几个呢
Five-O's rounding up the last of them now.
让我说明白了
Let's be clear.
下次再碰到这种事 打给我
Next time something like this happens, you call me.
怎么就博兹一个人接我电♥话♥
Bozer shouldn't be the only one answering my calls.
你一直在讨好她吗 兄弟
You've been sucking up, bro?
作为一个超级间谍拯救了大家
Does being a super spy and saving the day
感觉总这么爽吗
always feel this good?
说实话吗
Honestly?
我只是很惊讶我们还活着
I'm just amazed we're all still alive.
你最近还会再来米申市吗
So, you think Mission City will be seeing you again anytime soon?
其实 如果埃里克森老师同意
Actually, if Mr. Ericson agrees,
我考虑
I was thinking about
每年都来和这群初二的学生们交流
making talking to his eighth graders an annual thing.
真暖男啊
Oh, that's really sweet.
但我下次就不来保护你了
But I ain't chaperoning the next one, man.
你就自己在这里被人干掉吧
You can get yourself killed down here.
那辆SUV是从办公室旁边的公♥司♥租来的吗
Is that SUV from the rental place right by the office?
是的 这样的车可多了
Yeah, and there's a dozen more like it.
-是吗 -我收到你毁掉的那辆小面包的发♥票♥了
- Really? - u202dI got an invoice for that minivan you totaled.
凤♥凰♥基金会不会报销的 你自理 杰克
Phoenix won't be paying for it. That's on you, Jack.
这事再说 我要开那辆SUV
Yeah, we can talk about that. Let me drive the SUV.
求你啦
Please?
真棒
Sweet.
我得先去个地方
Hey, I just need to make one stop first.
行 好
Yeah, all right.
讲清楚那个事故之前
We're not going anywhere
大家哪也别想去
until someone fills us in on the incident.
对 完全忘了 那是怎么回事啊
Yeah, I totally forgot about that. What happened?
好 好吧
Oh, yeah. Okay.
你们注意到
Did anyone happen to notice
学校旁边的橄榄球场了吗
the football field next to the school?
什么橄榄球场
What football field?
没错 以前有一个
Exactly. There was one.
那次意外发生之前有一个
u202dBefore the incident.
慢着 你俩把球场给烧毁了吗
u202dTime out. So you two burned down the stadium?
其实不是火烧
Well, technically, it wasn't a fire.
而是核反应堆融毁
It was more of a small nuclear meltdown.
这故事得好好说说
Oh, I got to hear about this.
走观光路线吧 杰克 因为这事说来话长
Take the scenic route, Jack, 'cause it's a long story.
你收拾干净了
You cleaned up.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
太棒了
It looks amazing.
这就好 因为这是你的了
Good... 'cause it's all yours now.
说真的吗
Seriously?
嗯 但你得答应我三件事
Yeah, but you got to promise me three things.
第一 你要经常来这里
One-- come here. Often.
你以为自己独一无二
You think you're different,
但还是有人跟一样的
but you're not.
你以后会明白自己为什么会这样思考
One day you're gonna understand why you think the way you do.
在那之前 利用这个地方 发挥自己的想象力
Until then, use this place to expand your imagination.
第二
Number two--
多陪陪你♥爸♥
be there for your dad.
我知道失去母亲让你很伤心
Losing your mom was hard on you, I know.
但别忘记了 他也失去了她
Just don't forget-- he lost her, too.
别因这件事疏远爸爸
Don't let this tear you two apart.
要记住 你们父女俩如今相依为命了
Remember, you and your dad need each other right now.
我答应你
I promise.
第三
Number three...
如果你或你♥爸♥有任何需要
If you or your dad ever need anything,
需要帮忙 如果你惹上麻烦
need any help, if you're ever in trouble,
或者你想谈谈
or if you ever want to talk,
你可以打这个号♥联♥系♥我
you can reach me here.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表