剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
It's coming around.
我看不到 有人能看到吗
I can't get a visual. Can anybody see it?
不 看不到
No! Nothing!
又来了一枚导弹
Second missile.
我看到第一枚了 八点钟方向
I got eyes on number one! Eight o'clock!
好吧 我赌一把
Okay. I'm gonna try something.
导弹爆♥炸♥ 确认 导弹爆♥炸♥
Detonation! Confirmed, detonation.
搞定一个 还有一个
One down, one to go!
导弹来了
Here she comes!
我能行 我能搞定
Yeah, I got this. I got this.
跟得太紧 改变方向
She's sticky. Changing vectors.
正在加速
It's gaining!
我还是摆脱不了
I can't break the lock.
小麦 虽然我相信你
Hey, Mac, you know I trust you,
但用它做降落伞会死得很难看
but that's gonna make a horrible parachute.
我不是用来做降落伞
Not using it as a parachute.
我明白了 你用来做诱饵
Oh, I get it. You're making chaff.
迷惑感应器 想法不错
Confusing sensors. Good idea.
很高兴你赞同我
Glad you approve.
我们被反冲力冲击了
We're caught in the blowback.
求救 求救 我们正在下坠
Mayday, Mayday! We're going down.
小麦 什么情况
Mac, what's going on?
-我们正在下坠 -小麦
- We're going down. - Mac!
小麦
Mac!
小麦
Hey, Mac.
小麦 过来帮我一把
Mac, come here and help me, man.
我没法把她弄出来
I can't get her out.
我们需要东西来支撑
We're gonna need some leverage.
好了 有我在 我们都在
Here. I got you. We got you.
就这个吧 一
Yeah, that's it. One...
二 三
two... three.
好了 我扶着她了
That's it. I got her. I got her.
把我们打下来的人
Hey, whoever shot us down is
一定会回来确认伤亡情况
gonna be coming back to confirm the kill.
这场火会把他们引过来的
This fire's just drawing them a road map.
-你把火扑灭 我来照顾她 -好
- Okay, you put it out. I got her. - Yeah.
我没事的
I'm fine. It's okay.
维克多在哪
Where's Victor?
你胫骨骨折 我得打个固定板
Your tibia's fractured. I need to stabilize it...
不然骨头可能会伤到动脉
otherwise, the bone might cut the artery.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-好了 -我知道 找维克多
- Okay. - I know. Victor.
知道我们在哪吗
Anyone know where we are?
我们离塔拉兹约50公里
We're about 50 klicks from Taraz,
就在哈萨克斯坦边境北部
just north of the Kazakhstani border.
可能是附近最近的有人烟的地方
That's probably the closest sign of civilization.
他们会找到我们的 别担心
They'll find us. Don't worry.
那些导弹出现的时候
Look, we were flying way under radar altitude
我们偏离了飞行航线
when we were diverted from our flight plan
远远低于雷达探测高度
when those missiles started flying,
我们的应答器在那里
and our transponder's in there.
-我们的应答... -坏了
- Our trans... - Done. Done.
我们的应答器还在那里吗
Our transponder's in there?
所以他们不可能知道我们的位置
So they have no way of knowing where we are?
是的
No.
那真是... 太棒了
That's... that's fantastic.
是啊 麻烦不止这个
Yeah, well, that's not our only problem.
维克多不见了
Victor's gone.
他肯定还活着
Pretty sure he's still alive.
飞机在那片区域
Okay, aircraft is in the area.
如果看到了 就做个标记
Mark it if you can see it.
继续吧
Okay, come on.
-做个快速搜索 -我需要你的帮忙
- Do a quick search. - I need you.
好了我们 十分钟后要向五角大楼汇报
Okay, we're briefing the Pentagon in ten minutes.
你定位到坠机的地点了吗
Have you been able to locate the site of the crash yet?
不行 直升机的应答器失联了
No, the chopper's transponder isn't pinging
卫星图像上也看不到烟雾和飞机残骸
and I can't spot and smoke or debris on the satellite imagery.
没有坠机地点的线索
There's no sign of the crash site.
只有一片无尽荒野
Just endless wilderness.
或许他们没有坠毁
So maybe they didn't crash?
残骸更有可能被地表植物挡住了
It's more likely the ground cover is hiding the debris.
他们把火扑灭
And they put out any fires to stop
是为了防止被击落他们的人找到
whoever shot them down from finding them.
如果他们扑灭了火
If they put out the fires,
至少证明他们还活着 对吧
at least that means they're alive, right?
暂时是
For now.
这片天山荒原覆盖了
The Tyan-Shan wilderness is
几百平方公里的敌对领土
hundreds of square miles of hostile territory.
即使我们动员搜救队
Even if we could mobilize a search team,
要想在这片林地找他们
finding them in those woods?
也像大海捞针
Like a needle in a haystack.
天山荒原
那最好现在就开始搜索
Then I guess they better start looking.
因为只要还有一线生机
Because as long as that needle's still out there,
无论多久都要找到他们
I don't care how long it takes to find.
这里的河水不能饮用
River water here isn't safe to drink.
但树根可以过滤有毒物质
But tree roots filter out toxins.
你的骨折很有可能会引起发烧和肿胀
Now, biggest fear with a break like yours is fever and swelling.
防止伤情恶化最好办法就是保持水分
Best way to fight that is by staying hydrated.
直升机的通信设备都烧焦了
Well, the helicopter's comms are burnt to a crisp,
救生包里的东西
and whatever was in that survival kit's now...
都四处散落了
scattered for miles.
我们在这里
And none of us are gonna even get one bar
手♥机♥连一格信♥号♥♥都没有
service on our cell phones out here.
但好消息是
But good news is,
省了漫游费了
no roaming charges.
等下 我有卫星电♥话♥
Oh, wait, I-I had a satphone in a...
在一个红色背包里
a red backpack.
你是说这个吗
You mean this one?
对 就是这个
Yeah, that's the one.
我猜...
I, uh...
你们应该不会随身携带大米吧
don't suppose anybody's got a bag of rice handy?
手♥机♥进水 放进大米里干燥
虽然附近没有杂货店
Well, there's no grocery stores out here,
但我应该能找个原理相同的办法
but I think I can whip up something that uses the same principle.
干大米能当干燥剂
Dry rice is a desiccate.
谁不知道
Of course it is.
也就是说大米能吸掉水分
Meaning it soaks up moisture.
干木头也能起到这个作用
Baked wood does the same thing.
如果我把手♥机♥放进密闭的水壶里
So, if I can put the phone in... an airtight bottle,
手♥机♥里进的水就能被吸走
it might be able to soak up enough moisture
然后就能开机了
so we can turn it back on again.
好吧
Okay.
这要花多长时间
How long is that gonna take?
几个小时吧
A few hours.
-好 好消息 -如果走运的话
- Great. That's good news. - If we're lucky.
是个好消息
That's good news.
还想听个"好消息"吗
Hey, you want some more good news?
我找不到我的枪了
I can't find my gun.
坠机前 你手♥枪♥放在哪儿了
Well, where was it last before the crash?
好像在我枪套里吧
Well, I thought was in my holster, I think.
好像
You think?
别这样啊 我刚捡回一条小命
Hey, come on, man, my life just flashed before my eyes,
脑震荡了四次 现在都还看不清东西
I've had, like, four concussions, I can't even see straight.
我的记忆水平现在还...
My retention level is not...
照顾不到细节
detail-oriented right now.
可这个细节很重要
Well, this certain detail is somewhat important
因为这决定了
because it's the difference between
枪是掉在了外面
your gun being somewhere out here
还是落到了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表