剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
加州北部
我虽然不想一句话总重复
I don't mean to sound like a broken record
-但是 -我能再快点吗
- but... - u202dCould I work faster?
是啊 那就太好了
Yeah, that'd be a good idea.
我甩不掉这家伙的
I'm not gonna be able to shake this guy.
我们车太沉了
We're carrying too much weight here.
小心 小子
Hey, careful with that, hoss.
那是道路照明棒
That's a road flare.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
杰克 开引擎盖
Jack, pop the hood.
开引擎盖 你开我心呢
Pop the hood? Are you messing with me right now?
好吧
Fine.
我不知道看不见路对我们会有什么帮助
I'm not sure how not seeing the road's gonna help us, man.
给
Here.
把这夹在引擎盖铰链上
Wedge that in the hood hinge.
等等 这是...
Wait a minute, is this a...?
-炸♥弹♥ 是的 -太好了
- Bomb. Yes. - Great.
开天窗
Open the sunroof.
这怎么能让我们更快
So how does this make us go faster?
不能
It doesn't.
这个能
This does.
车 就像人 是需要能量才能前进的
Cars, like people, need energy to move.
车 就像人 很多能量来自氧气
And cars, like people, get a lot of that energy from oxygen.
当富含氧气的空气被吸入引擎
When oxygen-rich air is sucked into an engine,
会通过燃烧转换成能量
it turns into energy through combustion,
能量推动活塞 就转换为
which drives the pistons, which turns the...
简单说 空气越多 动力越强
long story short: the more air the more power.
好诶
Yeah!
百战天龙 第一季 第十集
8小时前
你放在后面的东西
So, that stuff you put in the back,
不会溶解塑料
it's not gonna dissolve through the plastic and...
别担心 不会撒的
Don't worry. It's not gonna spill.
好吧 我本想问爆♥炸♥ 这下放心了
Okay, I was gonna say explode, so I'm glad to hear that.
这辆小破车可没投事故保险
I didn't sign the damage waiver on this pregnant roller skate.
是啊 所以我们本该开你的车的
Oh, yeah. That's why we should've taken your car.
别做梦了 你知道开我车的规矩
No way, man, you know the rules in my car.
不得吃东西 不得喝东西
No food, no drink,
不得把脏脚举上仪表板
no dirty-ass feet up on the dash
更不许危险化学品放在后面
and definitely no dangerous chemicals sloshing around in the back.
杰克 得了 别紧张
Jack, come on, breathe, man.
我们要去进行休养
We're going away for some R&R.
你得放下紧张感
You got to let the tension go.
你也放下紧张感啊 博兹
You let the tension go, Bozer.
这车是我租的 哥们
This car's in my name, dude.
拜托 我最后说一次
And please, for the last time,
把水瓶从皮座上拿下去
get that water bottle off that leather seat.
是假皮的
It's leatherette.
我姨妈的猫在这座椅上拉一坨
My aunt's cat could do his business all over this seat
也能轻松清理干净
and it would clean up with one Bounty.
好了 首先 恶心
Okay, first of all, gross.
其次 谁会租小面包啊
Second, who rents a minivan?
等等 老头子 当我没说
Oh, wait, old people. Never mind.
告诉你
Hey, for your information,
面包车就是中产阶级的驮马 再说
the minivan is the workhorse of the middle class. Besides...
这是整个车场仅剩的一辆租车
this was the last rental on the whole damn lot.
还是青绿的
And in lime green?
好震惊
I'm shocked.
小麦 你不会有胶带吧
Mac, you don't happen to have any duct tape,
封上后面那张嘴
you know, for the word hole?
没有 就算我有 她没说错
u202dNo, and even if I did, she's not wrong.
谢了 真谢了
Oh, thanks a lot. Thanks.
你是对的 小麦 这里很漂亮
You were right, Mac. It's pretty up here.
嗯
Yeah.
米申市挺美的
Mission City has its charms.
你既然承认这里美 为什么我们那么久没回来过
If you admit it has its charms, then why haven't we been back?
我们不是忙嘛
We've been busy.
没忙到那种程度
Not that busy.
好吗 埃里克森老师
All right? Mr. Ericson's been asking you
这五年来一直希望你去跟他的学生讲话
to come speak to his class for five years now
虽然我觉得我们该去 你每年还是都拒绝他
and every year you turn him down, even though I say we should go.
你是对的
Yeah, well, you were right.
我觉得出来度假对我们都会有好处
I think getting away is gonna be good for all of us.
是啊
Yeah, it will.
真等不及看看老街区有什么变化
Psyched to see what's changed in the old hood,
去汉堡天堂吃点东西
grab a bite from Burger Nirvana...
或许看看达琳·马丁的近况
maybe, uh, see what Darlene Martin's up to.
你可没跟我提过达琳
You never told me about Darlene. u202d
达琳是学校最漂亮的女生
Darlene was the prettiest girl in school
也是小麦的实验室搭档 他超级喜欢她
and Mac's chem lab partner. He had a huge crush on her.
超级
Huge.
是啊 然后我赌输了 博兹逼我去找她去舞会
Yeah, and then I lost a bet, bozer made me ask her to prom.
你帮小麦约到舞会女伴
You helped Mac get a prom date?
真好心
That's nice of you.
本来是挺好
It would've been...
-但达琳·马丁冷酷地拒绝了小麦 -我
- but Darlene Martin shot Mac down cold. - No, I...
-非常侮辱人 -我本就不想去舞会
- It was very disrespectful. - I didn't even want to go to prom.
怎么了 我本就...
What? I didn't even...
那晚电视上本来直播航♥天♥飞机发射的
There was a live shuttle launch on TV that night.
-我想看... -不不 等一下
- I wanted to see where we... - u202dNo, no, no, wait a minute.
往后倒 倒回去
Just back up now. Back up.
你因为赌输了 而被迫去邀一个漂亮女生去舞会
You lost a bet so you were forced to ask a hot chick to the prom?
你和我的高中体验太不相同了
You and I had a very different high school experience, my friend.
你的高中体验如何 戴维斯小姐
And how was your high school experience, Miss Davis?
你应该伤过不少人的心吧
I imagine you broke a lot of hearts.
其实没有
Well, actually, no.
我大部分时间都在自学如何黑入
I spent most of my time teaching myself how to hack
-军用级的加密 -天呐
- military-grade encryption. - Oh... my God.
我跟一群书呆子坐在一辆车里
I'm in a car full of nerds.
谁租的这辆面包车来着
Who rented this minivan again?
不是吧
Really?
你这周末什么都不用黑
Well, you won't have to hack anything this weekend
我得说
and I must say, it's, um,
很高兴看到你面前没戳着一块屏幕
it's nice seeing your face without a screen in front of it.
加州北部 米申市初中
米申市初中
Mission City Junior High.
绝不会有人相信这里的走廊
No one would ever believe that two secret agents
曾经有两个秘密特工走过
used to walk these halls.
喊自己特工有点太不客气了
Bit generous calling yourself an agent.
你还没开始工作呢
You haven't even started yet...
但秘密是没错
but you got the secret part right.
你敢提凤♥凰♥基金会的事
You mention anything about the Phoenix,
索顿会让你消失
Thorton'll make you disappear.
小麦 这里的老师一直在打赌
Mac! Hey! You know, these teachers here, they had a running bet.
安格斯·麦凯弗会不会回来
Will Angus MacGyver ever come back?
我五年才赢
Only took me five years to win.
见到你真好 小麦
It's great to see you, Mac.
我也是 埃里克森老师
You too, Mr. Ericson.
埃里克森老师 得了
Oh, Mr. Ericson? Please.
你现在已经是可以喊我亚瑟的年纪了
I think you're old enough now to call me Arthur.
是啊 感觉有点怪 但好吧
Yeah, seems a little weird, but okay...
亚瑟 介绍一下我智囊团的同事
Arthur, I'd like you to meet some of my think tank coworkers.
-杰克·达尔顿 -你好
- This is Jack Dalton. - Hey, Jack.
-莱丽·戴维斯 -莱丽
- This is Riley Davis. - Riley.
你应该记得博兹
And, uh, I think you remember Bozer.
维尔特·博兹 天呐
Wilt Bozer, oh, my God.
唯一没在年鉴里留下
The only graduate that didn't include a quote
自己的名言的毕业生
about himself in the yearbook.
因为你否决我提交的那个
Well, that's because you vetoed the one I submitted.
"最可能怀孕"被一致否决了
"Most Likely to Conceive" was unanimously rejected
因为太低俗了
for being in poor taste.
很高兴你一点没变
Glad to see you haven't changed.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表