剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
利用弱点 解决障碍
the right tool to exploit it.
电焊机
你守在这里
You watch the perimeter.
我找到她 就呼叫你
I'll radio as soon as I find her.
好
All right.
好 莱丽 你来当我眼睛
Okay. Riley, you're my eyes.
找到了一个直接能到莎拉那里的路
I got a direct route from you to Sarah,
但有两个问题
but there are two problems.
我说的那些监控摄像头
The surveillance cameras I told you about?
这里到处都是
They're everywhere.
-第二个问题呢 -守卫
- What's the second? - Guards,
很多守卫 至少有十二个
comma, lots. I count at least a dozen.
我可以关掉你想关的摄像头
I can disable any camera you want,
但守卫我就没办法了
but there's nothing I can do about the guards.
莱丽 你能切断大楼的电源吗
Riley, can you cut the power to the building?
-没问题 -小麦 我不是挑毛病
- Shouldn't be a problem. - Hey, not to poke holes
但如果莱丽让守卫看不见了
in your plan there, Mac, but if Riley blinds the guards,
你也得摸瞎黑了
she blinds you, too, remember?
不一定
Maybe not.
说句实话
If I'm being totally honest,
我一直不喜欢黑暗
I've never been a huge fan of the dark.
丰富的想象力
An overactive imagination like mine turned
让我小时候 只要一关灯
my childhood bedroom into a breeding ground for monsters
电视遥控器
医用胶带
就觉得卧室里到处都是鬼怪
and unspeakable horrors the moment the lights snapped off.
作为成年人
As an adult,
数字显微镜
我不怕黑了
I made my peace with the darkness,
因为出外勤时 黑暗总有利于我
because it can be an extremely effective ally in the field.
眼镜
只要你有办法在黑暗中视物
So, as long as you have a way to see
而别人却看不到就行
while everyone else is in the dark--
红外滤光片 二极管光束 显微镜片
两个夜视摄像头
two night vision cameras,
加点想象 就成啦
a little imagination, and voilà--
一副丑到爆 加强光线
you can have your very own pair of ugly ass glasses
电源
能在黑暗中视物的眼镜就成了
that boost ambient light and let you see in the dark.
莱利 切断电源
Okay. Riley, cut the power.
好 十九
Got it. Ten, nine...
慢着 莱丽 你从十倒数啊
Ho-Hold on, really? You start your countdowns from ten?
-我以前又没干过啊 -不是吧
- Some of us haven't done this before, okay? - I mean, come on,
-快 -莱丽
- Go. - Riley.
在走廊尽头
At the end of that corridor,
莎拉的牢房♥应该在左边
Sarah's cell should be on your left.
莎拉
Sarah?
你不是守卫
You're not a guard.
你是谁 怎么知道我名字
Who are you and how do you know my name?
我是安格斯·麦凯弗
I'm Angus MacGyver.
我是凤♥凰♥基金会的成员
I'm with the Phoenix Foundation.
那是什么
What's that?
美国秘密特工队
U.S. Covert ops.
我是来救你的
I'm actually here to rescue you.
如果你是政♥府♥派来的 怎么就你一个人
If you're with the government, then why are you here alone?
我不是
I'm not, I'm...
我是跟杰克一起来的
I'm with... I'm with Jack.
达尔顿
Dalton?
杰克·达尔顿来救我了吗
Jack Dalton came for me?
是的 如果你想再见到他
Yes. And if you want to see him again,
你得跟我走
I need you to come with me.
马上就走
Right now.
扔掉手电 等下
Drop the flashlight, hold on.
他们有备用发电机
They have a generator.
这可不妙
That's not good.
小麦 我们遇到问题了
Mac, we got a new problem.
里面马上就亮起来了
Lights are about to come on.
赶紧离开那里
Get out of there now.
要再找条路出去
We need another exit.
有人叫车了吗
Anyone call for an Uber?
见到你真好 杰克
Nice to see you, Jack.
还以为你不干这行了
Thought you got out of the business.
他想要孩子 我没准备好
He wanted kids. I wasn't ready.
我同意 这个女人不适合养孩子
I agree. This woman should not have kids.
杰克 你不欠我的
Jack, you didn't owe me anything.
谢谢你
But thank you.
你看起来不错
You look good.
你真美
I mean, you look good.
你肯定对所有解救的人♥质♥都这么说吧
I bet you say that to all the rescued hostages.
不是
Oh, no.
就对你
u202dJust you.
是吗
Yeah?
只对你
Just you.
杰克 我
Jack, I, um...
怎么了
Yeah?
我的错 我的错 抱歉
My bad, my bad. Sorry.
我们到了吗
We here?
快到了
I... Almost.
下个路口就到了
Just, uh, take that next right.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我就住在二层
That's me. Second floor.
从当地人那里租了间房♥子
Been renting a room from a local.
你信任他吗
Can you trust him?
性命相托
With my life.
你这啥表情
What's that look for?
你对她余情未了吧
You're not over her, are you?
-我吗 -不然还会是什么
- Me? u202d- Yeah, who else would it be?
她一转头 你就盯着人家瞅
I'm not the one who stares at her every time she looks away.
我没瞅
I don't stare.
-你瞅了 -是吗
- You stare. -u202d Yeah?
可老道了
Like a pro.
但眼神挺深情 不是变♥态♥那种
But it is a little more charming than creepy.
所以没事
So it's all good.
是的
Yeah.
我能理解你为什么喜欢她
And I see why you fell for her.
她就是女版的你
She's a female version of you.
这是什么意思
Yeah, and what's that supposed to be,
想伤我自尊心吗
a hit on my ego or something?
不 我是这么觉得
No, I'm just saying,
我不懂你怎么放走了这么好的女人
I don't understand how you let that get away.
不知道 说不好 兄弟
I don't know. I-I don't know, man.
我年轻不懂事
I was young, I was dumb,
我根本不知道
I had no idea...
我爱上她了
I was in love.
我一直觉得
I always thought
她会一直守着我
she would be there,
不管任务的时间有多长
no matter how long the assignment.
但
But hey--
也许我们在这里相遇
maybe just by us being here
是上天给我的第二次机会 再追她一次
is the big man's way of giving me a second chance with her.
尽管你动不动就想害死我
Despite you trying to kill me every two seconds.
这事就别计较了
Just gonna have to let that go.
退后 莱丽 退后
Stay back, Riley, stay back, stay back.
有人来过了
Somebody's been here.
路易斯
Luis?!
别过去 莎拉
Don't go... Sarah!
不
No.
不 不
No, no...
他是被牵连的
He wasn't a part of this.
他什么都不知道
He didn't know anything.
是新伤
Wounds are still fresh.
他被严刑拷打至死 不到24小时
Someone tortured him to death within the last 24 hours.
是巴利奥斯干的
It was Barrios.
请节哀
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表