剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
这都不是我的错 亲爱的
Nothing is my fault here, sweetheart.
-亲爱的 -没错
- Sweetheart?! - Yeah.
你不是我爸
You're not my dad!
爸 你♥爸♥妈
Dad? Your dad?
是 你不是我爸
Yeah, you're not my dad!
这是演戏还是啥啊 我不...
Are we playing or is this real? I don't...
女士 我们会尽快放你们走
Ma'am. We will have you out of here as soon as we can.
保持冷静
Just stay calm.
对 冷静一下
Yeah, stay calm.
天呐 你还真下狠手啊 莱丽
Dang, don't hold anything back there, Riley.
好消息是我们能出去了
Good news is we have a way out now.
看来有坏消息了
Well, I'm guessing there's bad news,
除了我被人猛扇了俩巴掌之外
other than me being slapped around in here.
嗯 我知道这幢楼是哪里了
Yeah. I know what building we're in.
你们注意到那些电脑技术人员
You guys notice the computer technicians,
一屋子高端服务器 中国特种部队了吗
rooms full of high-end servers, the Chinese special forces?
都说明了一件事
All adds up to one thing.
这里是中国中♥央♥司令部
This is Chinese central command.
等下 你是说
No, wait a minute, you're trying to tell me
我们一不小心走进了
that we just wandered into the heartbeat
中国♥军♥事指挥中心吗
of the Chinese military here?
不是吧
Really?
等下 莱丽
Wait, Riley...
"食人魔"能黑进任何交通工具吗
can Cannibal be used to hack any other kind of vehicle?
像我说的
Like I said,
他们得调整代码 但...
they'd have to tweak the code, but...
简单改几下
with some simple changes,
"食人魔"就能控制任意数量的...
Cannibal can be used to control any number of...
潜舰吗
Submarines?
这就是神秘社团的阴谋
That was The Collective's plan the whole time.
威胁中国人 让他们
To threaten the Chinese to get them
移♥动♥他们的潜艇 将西海岸纳入射程内
to move their submarines within range of the West Coast,
然后远程操控那些潜艇
then remotely take control of those submarines
袭击美国
and attack the United States?
天呐
Oh, God.
我的电脑一开机 就引起第三次世界大战了
World War Three starts the minute my laptop's plugged in.
我们得阻止其发生
We got to go stop that from happening.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
中国94号♥核潜艇
离美国西海岸826英里
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
他们想使用"食人魔"
Naval operation servers are where they'd go
就会去海军行动服务器
to deploy Cannibal.
那层一定闲人勿进
It'll be on a restricted level.
哪一层不亮就在哪一层
Whatever doesn't light up is it.
看来是30层了
Looks like it's on the 30th floor.
跟往常一样 你得动作快点儿 哥们
As usual, you might want to hurry up there, bud.
我觉得这样行不通
I don't think this is gonna work.
是行不通
It won't.
我们需要从一个
We're gonna need an RFID
一直躲避的技术人员身上拿到射频ID卡
from one of those techs we've been hiding from.
别担心 我能搞定
Well, don't worry. I got this.
我下次见到一个技术人员
I'll just gently grab the next one
就"轻轻"拿走 "然后好言相劝"
that walks by and kindly persuade him
让他进入电梯
to step on the elevator.
然后呢
And then what?
不知道
I don't know.
我们不能冒险带个人♥质♥走
We can't risk taking a hostage
也不能把警卫打晕丢下 杰克
or leaving an unconscious tech behind, Jack.
她说得对
She's right.
我有个更好的办法
I got a better idea.
杰克 你把风
Jack, you're lookout.
莱丽 你跟我来
Riley, you're with me.
这很重要 帮我拿着
This is important. Hold on to that for me, please.
你跟杰克之间有些怪怪的
So... things between you and Jack are weird.
只是今天太折腾了
It's just been a long day.
别装了 你越狱那天起
Come on. Things have been tense
你俩之间的关系就一直挺紧张的
between you two ever since we broke you out of that supermax.
我们都知道这事有很长的历史
So we both know it goes back way longer than that.
没什么
It's nothing, okay?
没什么
It's nothing.
但杰克不这么觉得
It's not exactly nothing to Jack.
他觉得你讨厌他
He thinks you hate him.
我当然不讨厌他了
Of course I don't hate him.
没错 他那幅拽样子
I mean, yeah, there's that annoying swag he has
还爱絮叨 还有那次意外
and his long-winded stories and that accent.
哪有成年人会戴皮制腕套的啊
And what grown man wears a leather wrist cuff?
你这是想表明你不讨厌他吗
This is you trying to tell me you don't hate him?
我不讨厌
I don't.
说真的 不讨厌 就是....
Seriously, I don't. It's just...
就是过去14年受够他了
Just been kind of sick of him the last 14 years.
我知道杰克说了很多话
Yeah, look, I know Jack says a lot of stuff...
是啊 我多希望没挺多那些话
Yeah. A lot of things I wish I could un-hear.
但时不时
But every now and again,
他的有些话还是有道理的
some actual wisdom pops out.
难以置信
Hard to believe.
他曾说的一句话是真理
One thing he says that's actually true:
"信任就是一切
"Trust is everything.
如果你不信任我们 那就没法一起共事了"
We can't work together if we don't trust each other."
等下 他一直跟你说
Wait, so he's been telling you
他觉得不能跟我共事吗
he doesn't think he can work with me?
不 他没这么说过
No, he never said that.
他 我的意思是...
He... What I meant was...
听着
Look.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
不管你俩之间发生了什么
whatever's going on between you two,
我们得想办法解决
we just need to... work through it.
一起解决
Together.
听着 我很感谢你想让我们和解
Look, I-I appreciate what you're trying to do.
真的
I do.
但不是所有的事
But some things you just can't fix
都能用胶带和曲别针修补
with duct tape and paper clips.
做好了吗 能走了吗
So, we done here? Can we go?
好了
Yeah.
怎么才弄好
Took you long enough.
那是个隐形传输装置吗
That a teleportation device?
不是
No.
顺便说一句 你看到的那个文章标题
And, by the way, that headline you saw
说的是量子隐形传送
was about quantum teleportation.
只作用于单个原子
Only works on individual atoms.
射频ID钥匙卡靠近解码器时 电梯才会动
The elevator only moves if the RFID fob is near the reader.
这是射程扩展器
This is a range extender;
能够增强附近的钥匙卡信♥号♥♥
it'll boost the signal of any fob nearby.
好吧 所以我们不需要
Okay, so we don't need to get
让人带着钥匙卡进电梯 靠近就行了
someone with the key fob onto the elevator, just near it.
没错
Exactly.
要多近
How close do we need to be?
20英尺
Uh, 20 feet.
好 你俩进电梯等着
Okay. You two get on the elevator
准备好
and be ready.
我能搞定
I got this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你说英语吗
Do you speak English?
不太会
Very... little.
太好了
That's perfect.
别担心 我这么做只为了防止战争爆发
Don't worry. I'm only doing it to prevent a war.
所以你只要靠近一下电梯
So if you could just take a few steps closer to the elevator
好让我的朋友们 你见过的
so that my friends-- who, if you saw them,
就是他们弄出了让你们受惊的警报声
would make you totally freak out and sound the alarms--
让他们接收到你口袋里钥匙卡的信♥号♥♥
could steal the signal off that fob clipped to your pocket
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表