剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
你们就不担心外面的情况吗
Anyone else worried about those?
他们冲我们来的吧
I mean, they're for us, right?
给
There.
账簿的信息都在里面
That's everything on the ledger.
走吧
Go.
你们完成任务了
You got what you came for.
我们的任务是账簿和你
We came for the ledger and you.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
别管巴利奥斯了 这些证据足够扳倒他了
Forget Barrios. This is enough to take him down.
莎拉 莎拉 听我说
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, listen, listen.
人死不能复生
There is nothing you can do right now
你也无能为力 懂吗
to bring your friend back. Do you understand me?
这不是为了报仇 杰克
This isn't about revenge, Jack.
巴利奥斯在这里的唯一原因
The only reason Barrios is still in town
就是他在找这本账簿
is because he's looking for that ledger.
他一旦发现我逃跑了 就会躲起来
As soon as he finds out I escaped, he'll ghost.
销声匿迹 然后在其它地方继续作恶
Disappear. And he'll do all of this somewhere else.
是 但听着
Yeah, but listen,
我们要通过正当手段
we got to go through the proper chan...
不是每次都有时间走司法程序
There isn't always time to beg some suit back home
让他们伸张正义
for permission to do what's right.
你教我的
You taught me that.
我跟她一起走
I'm going with her.
你走 我就走
You go, I go.
好吧
All right.
任务不是救回莎拉和拿回账簿吗
Wasn't our mission Sarah and the ledger?
计划有变
Not anymore.
索顿会气死吧
Isn't Thornton gonna be pissed?
能活到那个时候再说吧
Only if we live.
我们就不告诉她了吗
So we're not gonna tell her?
如果我们上报 索顿会坚持等增援
If we tell her, Thornton will insist on backup
我们现在没时间等了
and we do not have time for that right now.
你来吗
Are you in?
当然了
Hell yeah.
反正我来这儿就已经违反假释条例了
I'm already breaking parole just by being here.
走吧
Let's go.
网吧
加拉加斯某处
给我最大的上网套餐包
I want your biggest bundle of minutes.
最大的套餐 谢谢
Mucho minutos, por favor.
一个小时
One hour.
三百委内瑞拉币
300 bolivars.
我要八小时
Give me eight.
需要帮你上网吗 美女
You need help getting online, hermosa?
不用了 谢了
I think I'll be okay. Thanks.
你好
Hola.
对你没兴趣
Not interested.
美国人
American?
兄弟 你泡妞手段不错
Dude, your game's good,
但你电脑上已经有个半裸的女孩了
but there's already a half- naked girl on your computer
我不想让她吃醋
and I don't want to make her jealous.
正在上传
凤♥凰♥基金会
打扰了 长官
Excuse me, ma'am.
接收到了一个非安全性的上传链路
We're receiving an unsecured uplink
来自委内瑞拉 标记着你的名字
from Venezuela tagged with your name.
应该是艾德勒探员的账簿了
That's got to be Agent Adler's ledger.
中止传输 转发给我
Scrub it and send it to me.
要花些时间
That might take a while.
信♥号♥♥是通过老式网络连接
It's coming in over an old school connection
使用的是56K调制解调器
using a 56K modem.
为什么
Why?
我想是为了避免电子窃听
I suspect to avoid electronic eavesdropping.
以现在的下♥载♥速♥度♥
At the current rate of download,
需要下载八个小时
it'll take just over eight hours.
小麦那时就回来了
Well, Mac will be home by then.
他能拿给我
He could bring it to me.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得他不会回来了 长官
I don't think that's happening, ma'am.
指挥中心说
According to ground,
麦凯弗和他的团队没进行撤退
MacGyver and his team missed their exfil,
也失联了
and they're not responding to comms.
巴利奥斯住处
你当时怎么进去的
How did you get past all that?
巴利奥斯就是头色猪
Barrios is a pig.
他喜欢开狂欢派对和美女相伴
He loves huge parties and beautiful women.
所以我找了件性感的裙子穿上
So I slipped into a little somethin' somethin'
就进去了
and walked right in.
她打扮一下很漂亮的
She cleans up real nice.
如果他逃出国 就完了
If he gets out of the country, that's it.
我们就抓不到他了
We don't get another shot at him.
你勇气可嘉 我喜欢
I like your spunk, I do,
但我们就两把枪 三个人
but we're three people with two weapons.
跟军队火拼 找死啊
I don't think we stand a chance against that army.
那我们就得搬"救兵"了
Then we'll have to bring our own.
我小时候 街上的小霸王
When I was a kid, the bully down the street
常用放大镜聚光烧蚂蚁
used to burn ants using a magnifying glass.
反光镜
冒口
我不喜欢干这种事
That was never my thing,
冒口 聚焦器
但这里也能用上
but the same principle applies here.
镜子 放大镜
Mirrors, magnifying glasses,
太阳光
the power of the sun,
就做成了一个定向热源
and you got yourself a directional heat source.
这家伙到底是谁
Who is this guy?
独一无二的能人
One of a kind.
一旦热源使弹♥药♥箱升温
Once this heat source starts cooking those ammo boxes,
他们会以为自己被袭击了
they'll think they're under attack.
该死
Oh, crap.
拿上账簿 走
Get the ledger. Let's go!
我不知道他们怎么找到的 我匿名了
I don't know how they found me! I anonymized myself.
他们不是通过网络找到你的
They didn't trace you digitally.
政♥府♥的眼线到处都是 开门
This government has informants everywhere. Open the door.
-抱歉 -你等会儿再道歉吧
- I'm sorry. - You can apologize later.
巴利奥斯在那里 他要去车♥库♥了
There's Barrios. He's heading for the garage.
那是巴利奥斯吗
Was that Barrios?
不能让他逃了
We can't let him get away.
在那儿
There he is!
快
Go!
让我尽可能靠近他
Get me as close to him as you can.
伪装网
摩托车太速度非常快
Super bikes are fast, very fast,
扳手 重物
但是速度太快 稳定性就会降低
but that speed comes at the expense of stability.
有两个轮胎 如果搞掉一个
Two tires means if you take one out,
网中缠上扳手将轮子缠住
with say, some netting weighed down by wrenches,
满手血债的毒枭
the murdering drug dealer you're chasing
被追着追着就飞出去了
will suddenly be flying, and not riding.
别动
Stop!
转过来
Turn over!
转过来
Turn over!
看着我
Look at me!
看着我 混♥蛋♥
Look at me, you son of a bitch!
莎拉
Sarah.
退后 艾德勒探员
Stand down, Agent Adler!
莎拉 我们走吧
Hey, Sarah, let's take a walk.
来吧
Come on.
走吧 跟我走吧
Come on, let's take a walk.
别这样 来吧
Come on, come on.
把枪给我 给我
Give me this. Give me this.
冷静
Relax.
好 跟我走吧 走吧
All right. Come on. Come on.
冷静下
Just relax.
结束了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表