剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
看来你并不需要我
Looks like you didn't need me, after all.
小麦 我们有麻烦了
Yeah, Mac, we got a problem.
怎么了
What?
他刚发了个求救信♥号♥♥
He just sent out an S.O.S....
给手♥机♥上的所有联♥系♥人
to every contact in his phone.
再过几分钟 这里就会被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥包围了
In a few minutes, this area is gonna be swarming with terrorists.
去找莱丽 我们得马上离开拉脱维亚
Go find Riley. We need to get out of Latvia now.
你没事吧
You okay?
不 我有事
No. I'm not okay.
所以我才在做头手倒立
That's why I'm doing my Shirshasana.
释放紧张感
It releases tension...
对了 你是我紧张感的直接诱因
which you are the direct cause of, by the way.
一般来说 我都在瑜伽课堂上这么做
Ordinarily, I do them in my yoga class,
但因为你 我这周错过了每一节课
but because of you, I've missed every session this week.
你真是为国家牺牲"不小"啊
Quite a sacrifice you've made for your country.
请坐
Have a seat.
听着 索顿主管
Look... Director Thornton,
你这人似乎...
you seem like a, a person with, uh...
是有感情的
feelings.
说真的
Seriously.
你还要把我关多久
How long are you gonna keep me here?
如果我能说了算 我这就会放你走
If it were up to me, I'd let you leave now,
但上面对你的电♥话♥记录还有些疑问
but Oversight has a few questions about your phone records.
好几通打给中国的电♥话♥
More than a dozen calls to China.
是啊 李宝斋
Yeah, that's Li Baozhai.
李宝斋
Li Baozhai?
她以低廉价格出♥售♥医用液态硅酮
She sells medical grade liquid silicone at a great price.
医用液态硅酮
Medical grade silicone...
做假体的
For prosthetics?
你不知道就因为那个杀手戴了一个
You know how no one saw your hit man's face
超赞的乔治·华盛顿面具才没人看到他的脸吗
because he was wearing that dope ass George Washington mask?
你以为那面具谁做的
Who you think made the mask?
如果你们找到了 要还给我
If y'all ever find it, I'm gonna want it back, by the way.
你就在这里做你的假体吗
Is this where you make your prosthetics?
是的 等等
Yeah. Wait.
为什么被标记为证物了
Why are they marked as evidence?
你搜了我的东西
You searched my stuff?
看来秘密被你知道了
Then I guess the secret is out.
你知道真♥相♥了
Now you know the truth.
我穿三角裤
I go briefs.
从不♥穿♥平角的
Never boxers.
有时候不♥穿♥ 但只在洗衣日
Sometimes commando, but only when it's laundry day.
谢谢
Thank you...
给我描述这画面
for that imagery.
但我们继续说你的电♥话♥记录
But let's just stick to your phone records.
我还有几个问题
I have a few more questions.
不是吧
Seriously?!
这国家的限速是多少 时速9.7公里吗
What is the speed limit in this country? Like, six miles an hour?
快点
Let's go.
莱丽 多久能到机场
Riley, how much longer until we get to the air strip?
还有4.8公里
Three miles.
你们赶不过去的
You guys will never make it.
"多谢你的信心" 雅尼
Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence there, Yanni.
我叫雅尼斯
My name is Janis.
等等 我想想
Oh, wait a minute, let me think...
不 不在乎
Mm, no, I don't care.
一个警♥察♥三周前抓了我们一个人
A cop took one of our guys three weeks ago.
知道我们怎么对付他的吗
You know what we did to him?
可以让你不告诉我们吗
Is there any way to keep you from telling us?
没事
No, no, that's okay.
说吧 "硬汉" 告诉我们
Go ahead, tough guy, tell us.
这么说吧 他的葬礼是闭棺仪式
Let us just say his memorial was a closed casket service.
快点
Let's go!
我们还得去机场呢
Some of us have to get to the airport!
别鸣笛了 杰克
I'd lay off the horn, Jack.
那是他的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥朋友在搜车
Those are his terrorist buddies searching cars.
继续鸣笛吧
No, by all means, keep honking.
拜托
Come on!
你也倒倒车吧
How about a little courtesy reverse?!
各位 他们发现我们了
Guys, we've been made.
该走了 快走
Now's the time to bail. Let's go. Go!
快走
Come on, come on.
甩掉他们了吗
Did we lose them?
"不"用拉脱维亚语怎么说
How do you say, "No" in Latvian?
我怎么觉得不是这个 "雅雅" 闭嘴
Something tells me that's not how you say, "No," Jar Jar. Shut up.
他们围住了我们
They boxed us in.
他们建立了封锁线
They set up a perimeter.
你能用他们的手♥机♥追踪他们吗
Can you use their phones to track them?
他手♥机♥里有他们所有人的电♥话♥
His cell phone should've given us all their numbers.
我试了 但雅尼斯在短♥信♥里
Been trying, but Janis's text blast ordered
叫他的联♥系♥人都丢掉手♥机♥
all of his contacts to ditch their phones
看来他们都听命了
and it looks like they obeyed orders.
我们需要鸟瞰
We need a bird's-eye view.
能调出卫星图像吗
Can you bring up a satellite image?
除非你想等30分钟
Not unless you want to wait 30 minutes
有卫星经过
for a satellite to pass over.
或者我们可以自己做卫星
Or we could make a satellite of our own.
看着他
Stay with him.
什么
What?
杰克 我需要你的手♥机♥
Jack, I need your cell phone.
哥们 我没有国际漫游
Dude, I don't have an international plan.
杰克 拜托
Jack, come on.
用卫星电♥话♥嘛
Just use the damn sat phone.
卫星电♥话♥太沉了
Sat phone's too heavy.
把手♥机♥给他 杰克
Just give him your phone, Jack.
把你的手♥机♥给他
Give him yours.
如果我带了肯定给了
Well, I would if I had it on me.
我没带
I didn't bring it!
真巧
Oh, that's convenient.
知道吗 我以为你不会介意
You know what? I figured you'd be okay with it
我是想用你的手♥机♥救你的命
since I was using the cell phone to save your life.
哪有技术人员不带手♥机♥的
Well, what kind of techie doesn't bring a phone?
怎么办 小麦
So what's the plan, Mac?
我和博兹还是孩子时 他拍了部电影
When Bozer and I were kids, he was making a movie,
智能手♥机♥
说他想做个航拍镜头 以做足场面
and said he needed an aerial shot to sell the scope of the scene.
+塑料袋
+衣架
所以 我们拿他把的摄像机
So, we took his dad's video camera
+胶状燃料
装在了一个自♥制♥热气球上
and hooked it up to a homemade hot air balloon,
升到了空中
sent it into the sky.
成功了吗
Did it work?
应该是的 我们再没看到那个摄像机
I imagine it did. We never saw the camera again,
但拍下的画面肯定很棒
but I'm sure the footage looked great.
第二次肯定成功 是吧
Second time's the charm and all, right?
有图像了吗
Do we have picture?
有了
We sure do.
怎么控制它
How you supposed to steer it?
不能控制
You don't.
不是吧
Seriously?
你要给我买♥♥部新手♥机♥ 哥们
You're getting me a new phone, homie.
他们拦住了我们后面的街道
Okay, they're blocking the street behind us
但前面那条街上没人
but the one in front of us is clear.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
你们在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你们都要没命的
You're all gonna die.
我才不怕死亡
Death don't scare me.
我可以在死前再做点有氧运动
I'll get a little cardio in beforehand.
快走
Come on!
左边可以走
Okay, we're clear to the left,
但前面好像有人巡逻
but there's a patrol up ahead, I think.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表