剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我听过"幽灵"的事情
Yeah, I heard stories about The Ghost.
我听到了很多士兵说的不同版本
Seems like every soldier I talked to had a different take on it.
有个人说他在制♥造♥炸♥弹♥时 把下巴炸了
One guy said that he-he blew his jaw off building a bomb,
所以都不能再说话了
that he can't even talk no more.
我也听说过这个版本
Yeah. I heard that one, too.
我还听过他因为常年呼吸烟气
I also heard he, uh, burned his vocal chords out,
弄坏了声带的版本
breathing in fumes over the years.
不管哪个是真的 这人听起来就像个怪物
Well, whatever's true, guy sounds like a monster.
所有版本都这么描述过
Yeah, well, that's the one thing all stories got right.
我认识你这么多年
All the years I've known you,
从在阿富汗起一直到回来
from Afghanistan to being back at home,
你从没告诉我到底发生了什么
you never told me what happened.
那个混♥蛋♥对你做了什么
What did that son of a bitch do to you?
我暂时还不想说
I'm gonna hold on to that one for now.
好吧
Okay.
你要知道 我们俩都在你身边
Just so you know, we're both here for you.
不只是用枪和电脑帮你
I don't mean just with a gun and a laptop, you know.
如果你哪天想聊聊这事
If you ever want to talk about it.
总之吧
Anyway.
杰克 靠边停车 我们到了
Jack, pull over; we're here.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
随时可以行动
More than ready.
纽约 皇后区
嫌犯住处
信♥号♥♥来自右边那扇门
Signal's coming from that door on the right.
-他可是个造炸♥弹♥的 小心绊线 -也是
- He's a bomb maker-- trip wires. - Oh, yeah.
我们得看看门那边什么情况
We need eyes on the other side of that door.
手♥机♥
口香糖
数码摄像机
安全
All clear.
他在里面 就在那里
He's in there. He's right there.
他就在里面吗
He's in there?
好 退后 退后
All right, move back, move back.
伙计们 他要逃跑了
Guys, he's gonna get away.
是防爆门 快来 一起撞
Reinforced door. Come on, let's both.
都没人
It's all clear.
他消失了
He's gone.
杰克 快看
Jack, look.
如果他是想要破坏和平会谈
If he was trying to disrupt these peace talks,
那我只能说他输惨了
he failed miserably, I'll tell you that much.
小麦 过来看看
Mac, come take a look at this.
看来自从你到了纽约
Looks like he's been watching you
他就一直监视你
ever since you got to New York.
这股味儿
That smell.
什么味儿
What smell?
小麦 键盘里有烟冒出来
Mac, there's smoke coming out of the keyboard.
你拆开这些玩意儿时 冒烟不稀奇吧
That's normal, right, when you open one of those things?
是军用级别塑性炸♥药♥的味道
Smell is military-grade plastic explosive.
走吧 小莱
Let's go, Ri.
快点
Hey, come on.
你们要干嘛 快走
What are you doing? Let's go.
这是他的电脑吧
This is his computer, right?
说不定能帮我们逮到他
Could be the key to catching him.
我得尽可能把硬盘上的东西都下载了
I'm gonna download as much of the hard drive as possible.
小麦 接入电脑会引爆吗
Mac, if I plug in, will it blow?
-不会 炸♥弹♥没连在处理器上 -好
- No. It's not connected to the CPU. - All right.
莱丽 但这不只是用来炸电脑的
But, Riley, this thing is not just rigged to blow up the computer,
而是会把整个房♥间炸飞
it's gonna blow up the whole room.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
那你最好阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Then I guess you better stop it from doing that.
我可不想死在皇后区
I don't want to die in Queens.
老兄 别让我死在皇后区
Please, don't let me die in Queens, man.
炸♥弹♥还有多久爆♥炸♥
Okay, so how long we got till that thing explodes?
根据烟雾判断 最多一分钟吧
Judging by the smoke, I'd say about a minute, tops.
杰克 拦下那辆卡车
Jack, stop that truck.
伙计 停下这辆臭烘烘的大破车
Hey, buddy, I need you to stop that stinky thing!
停下来 停
I said stop! Stop!
你怎么回事 你想找死吗
What? Do you got a death wish, pal?
你没听到我在叫吗
Hey, could you not hear me?
我有通行权
I have the right of way.
你在给炸♥弹♥加汽油
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're-you're adding gas
这样就不会爆♥炸♥了吗
to a bomb so it won't blow up?
塑性炸♥弹♥有趣在于...
The funny thing about plastic explosives...
现在是给我科普的时候吗
Is now the best time for a science lesson?
炸♥弹♥成分中有汽油 所以...
is they're partially made from gasoline, so...
加点柴油应该可以
adding diesel should dissolve
-把这些化合物溶解... -应该吗
- the compound just enough... - Should?
"应该"也太不保险了吧
Wait, you're relying on should?
你成功了
You did it.
是啊
Yeah.
如果真要说实话
If I'm being completely honest,
我刚才对那个方法没有十足把握
I wasn't 100% sure that that was even gonna work.
所以...
So...
他经常没有十足把握吗
How often is he not 100% sure?
我已经不问这种问题了
Oh, I've learned not to ask that question.
怎么样 他搞定了吗
Why? Did he fix it?
-搞定了 -干得漂亮
- Yeah. - Attaboy.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
让我说得明确一些 这家伙是个疯子
Let me be more specific-- this dude is crazy.
他有几十个文件夹 存满了受害人的视频
He has dozens of folders full of videos of his victims.
有多少视频文件
How many video files are there?
得有上百个了
There's got to be hundreds.
可以追溯到十年前
It goes back ten years.
你们觉得这些是要给潜在雇主看的视频简历吗
You think it's some kind of video resume for potential employers?
不 我觉得这人就是个精神病
No. I think he's just a sicko
通过看别人的死亡视频获得快♥感♥
who gets off on watching people die.
都有可能 应该让分♥析♥员查看所有视频
Either way, we should let our analyst watch them all.
可能会从中找到线索帮助我们...
Any one of these could contain a clue that could help us...
等等 你说有十年吗
Wait a second, did you say ten years?
对
Yep.
我能看看吗
Can I get in there?
怎么了 小麦
What is it, Mac?
那个...
Uh, he, um...
我想一个人看这段视频
I need to watch this video alone.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
各位 我们出去
Yeah, okay. Hey, everybody, uh, let's clear out, huh?
我说了 所有人 我们走
You heard me, everybody, let's go.
都赶紧出去吧
Leave the room, right now, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么还不过来 小麦
What's the hold up, Mac?
这破玩意又坏了 阿弗
Damn thing's broke again, Al.
好吧
All right.
你来修好 这次我去拆吧
Finish fixing it; I can get this one.
别 给我五分钟
Whoa, just give me five minutes.
没有五分钟了 兄弟
We don't have five minutes, bud.
今天全城到处都呼叫拆弹组
We got bomb calls all over the city today.
修好这玩意儿 准备下一地点使用
Just patch up the bot, get it ready for our next stop.
听到我讲话了吗
Copy me in there?
听到了
Yeah, I copy.
通讯器接收到了一些奇怪的噪音 麦凯弗
I'm getting some funny feedback over the comm in here, MacGyver.
你的通讯器也这样吗
Are you getting the same thing out there?
该死
Damn.
刚踩上了一个压力引爆装置
Just stepped on a pressure plate detonator here.
我要...
I'm gonna...
踩着压力板 拆除装置
have to disarm it while I'm on it.
小麦 我想再次谢谢你
Hey, Mac, I want to say thanks again for, uh,
接下来三周替我代班
covering me the next three weeks.
回家会感觉不自在吧
It's gonna be weird going home.
但为人父亲
But, uh... being a dad?
就跟拆弹一样让人心惊胆战
That's almost as scary as-as this stuff.
我们打算以我妈的名字给她起名为安娜贝尔
We're gonna name her Annabelle, after my mom.
你能想象吗
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表