剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
等等
Wait.
等等 那个有什么用
Wait, what is this for?
你见过脸色不惨白的尸体吗
Have you ever seen a corpse that wasn't pale?
我也没见过 继续说吧
Me, neither. Keep talking.
总之
So, anyway,
我终于意识到我无法定位干扰源
I finally realized I couldn't locate the source of the interference
是因为它本身就不是干扰
because it wasn't interference.
而是数据
It was data.
类似某种隐藏于手♥机♥通讯中的高频音
Some kind of high-frequency tone buried in the cell traffic.
你们听到了吗
You guys getting this?
听到了 非常清楚 小麦
Yeah. Yeah, loud and clear, Mac.
但是 我怎么不明白
But am I the only one who doesn't get
通讯服务差会招来杀身之祸呢
how bad cell phone service leads to a death warrant?
不对 这么说吧
No, you know what?
我自己说出来后 感觉还挺有道理
When I say it aloud, makes perfect sense.
不只是通讯服务差 杰克
No, it's not just bad cell service, Jack.
有人利用干扰 隐藏信息
Somebody was hiding messages in the static.
我找到乔舒亚的工作文件了
Okay, I got us into Joshua's work files.
具体要找什么
What are we looking for?
一个名为"高频干扰"的可执行文件
A file called "HFstatic.Exe,"
我两天前写的一个诊断程序
a diagnostic program I wrote two days ago.
我还没将其铺设到整个网络
I hadn't deployed it on our whole network yet,
但应该可以定位信♥号♥♥来源
but it should pinpoint the origin of the signals.
等等 两天前
Wait, two days ago?
正是奥姆纳斯找人追杀你的时候
That's when Omnus put out the kill order on you.
现在我们知道原因了
And now we know why.
乔希的程序将会揪出奥姆纳斯
Josh's program was about to blow the lid off Omnus
暴露他们的秘密通讯系统
and their secret communication system.
我开始怀疑
I'm beginning to think
我们已经不是首次接触奥姆纳斯了
Omnus isn't as new as we thought they were.
黄点是乔舒亚的隐秘信♥号♥♥
The yellow dots are Joshua's hidden signals,
红点则是我们所怀疑的
and the red dots mark the location
每一个为"组织"工作的特工所在地
of every operative we suspect is working for The Organization.
那个组织吗
The Organization?
就是那个雇佣魔多克来杀我们
As in The Organization that hired Murdoc to kill us
策反索顿的组织吗
and turned Thornton?
等等 这样就说得通了
Now, now, wait a minute. That-that would make sense.
乔希的确说过 四个月前
Josh did say that four months ago,
用户们开始抱怨线路里有杂音
customers started complaining about static on the line, right?
-对 -四个月前 我们抓住了索顿
- Right. u202d- We nailed Thornton four months ago.
正是那时 "组织"发现
That's when The Organization found out
他们的通讯系统暴露了
their communication system was compromised.
所以他们用这个代替了
So they came up with this instead.
效果还不错
And it worked.
直到一个网络系统架构师试图修复问题
Until a network systems architect tried to fix it.
所以才给他起名叫建筑师
Hence the code name.
这么说奥姆纳斯就是"组织"
So Omnus is The Organization.
就是说 我家小麦在外面
Y-You mean to tell me my boy's been out there
和"组织"玩魔多克的角色扮演吗
cosplaying as Murdoc with The Organization?
"组织"就卷土重来了
The Organization is back?
是我想的那个组织吗
Like, The Organization organization?
杰克还知道什么是角色扮演吗
And Jack knows what cosplay is?
看起来是 博兹
Yeah, it looks that way, Boze.
我发出乔希的死亡证明 他就安全了
Once I send proof of Josh's death, he'll be safe,
然后 我们就可以制定计划拿下"组织"
and we can make a plan to take The Organization down.
别动
Hold still.
装死
And look dead.
小麦 别发照片
Mac, don't send that photo.
如果我已经发了呢
And if I already did?
魔多克的干♥扰♥器♥阻止他们追踪你的位置
Murdoc's scrambler blocks them from seeing your GPS signal.
但你所拍照片将你的位置坐标作为元数据存储
But every photo you take stores your GPS coordinates as metadata.
你刚把你的确切位置发给了"组织"
You just sent The Organization your exact location.
-也许他们不会看 -他们确实看了
- Maybe they won't look. - I'm pretty sure they looked.
小麦 信♥号♥♥显示十二个人朝你的方向去了
Mac, I've got 12 signals converging on your location.
直觉告诉我 他们知道你不是魔多克
And something tells me they know you're not Murdoc.
所以他们才那么快同意我的报价
That's why they agreed to my price so fast.
他们识破我的身份 让我主动暴露所在位置
They made me and got me to tell them where we were.
现在"组织"的杀人小队
Yeah, well, now an Organization kill squad's
正在来杀你的路上 兄弟
coming to clean your room, homie.
你最好马上离开
You better get out of there right away.
我马上来
On my way, pal,
但是你要拖住他们一会儿
but you're gonna have to hold them off for a bit.
能行吗
Can you do that?
没得选
I don't have a choice.
-这里见 -最好这样
- See you when you get here. - You better.
那把枪中有多少发子弹
So, how many bullets you got for that thing?
那个吗 没有子弹 只是用来唬人的
That? None. I... it's just for show.
我不喜欢用枪
I'm not a big fan of guns.
但是来杀我们的人有枪吧
But the people coming to kill us, they have guns, right?
嗯 还很多呢 所以我才不喜欢枪
Yeah, tons. That's why I'm not a big fan.
-我经常被枪击 -那我们要怎么办
- I've been shot at a lot. - So, what are we gonna do?
杰克带队到来前 拖延些时间
Buy us some time until Jack and his team get here.
清洁车 没搞错吧
A cleaning cart. Seriously?
相信我
Trust me.
他们来了 进去
They're here. Get inside.
你建了个造雾车
You built a fog machine?
这是个好掩护
That's a hell of a distraction.
前提是我们活下来 快走
Only if we live. Come on.
前进 快快
Move in. Let's go, go!
他们利用烟雾作掩护
They're using the fog as cover.
转为热成像
Go to thermal, go to thermal.
发现目标 位于伞后
Targets acquired. Behind the umbrella.
这可没有给我们争取到很多时间
That didn't buy us much time.
是没有 但这个可以
No, but this will.
这边走 这边走 快快快
Here, this way! This way! Go, go, go!
跑起来 别停下
Keep running! Don't stop!
前进 前进
Move in, move in!
-走这边 快点 -前进
- This way. Hurry up! - Move in!
找到他们了 发现目标
We got them. Target acquired.
天啊 我们被包围了
My God, we're surrounded.
前进
Go!
兄弟 很高兴看到你还活着
Man. Good to see you're still upright.
不像你 还有你
Unlike you. Or you.
队长 你在哪里
Team leader, where are you?
-情况如何 -受伤了
- What's your status? - Bleeding.
你在这里啊
There he is.
你还好吗 兄弟
Doing all right, brother?
-当然 -你确定
- Yeah. - u202dYou sure?
毫发无损
Not a scratch.
不 我是指这儿
No, no, I mean up here,
你的脑袋
in la cabeza.
魔多克像是给你洗♥脑♥了似的
Murdoc did a real number on that magic melon of yours,
我从未见过你这一面
brought out a side of you I've never seen before.
嗯 我只是角色扮演
Yeah. I was just playing a part.
讲真 走出这个角色就像脱下夹克一样简单
Seriously. It's as easy to shed as this jacket.
至于我 我是方法派
I don't know, me? I'm method.
如果我做卧底 我就完全变成那个人
When I go undercover, I become that person,
不管是乍得·帕洛米诺
whether it's Chad Palomino,
布莱斯·维拉诺瓦 还是霍顿斯·莱德贝特
Bryce Villanova or Hortense Ledbetter.
要教你怎么起名了
We've got to work on your names.
霍顿斯是个爱猫人士 喜欢看日间肥皂剧
Hortense is a cat person, likes daytime soap operas.
而布莱斯呢
But Bryce? u202d
布莱斯喜欢博人关注
Bryce loves the spotlight.
他喜欢万众瞩目的感觉
He loves the spotlight.
你这样就搞错了重点
You're just missing the point.
你应该隐藏自己的身份才对
You're supposed to conceal your identity.
有时候是那样
Sometimes.
埃德 辛蒂 我们...
Ed, Cindy. We're...
不是我们想见的人
Not who we were expecting.
什么也别说 我们马上就走
Don't say a word. We're leaving.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表