剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
好像还是确定 这挺重要的
You think or you know? It's kind of important.
她说得对
Well, she's right.
升得太高了 不好确定
It's just hard to tell because it's so high up.
应该是气球爆了
Uh, it just popped, I think.
那么没法"青蛙过河"了
Okay, so no more Frogger?
我还有部手♥机♥
I got an extra phone.
你要不要翻翻垃圾 再试一次
You want to dig through the trash, try again or...
你刚刚还说你没带手♥机♥的
You said you didn't have your phone!
是啊
I know.
各位 快跑 快跑
Guys, start running now! Start running!
我们恐怕不能一路跑去机场吧
I don't think we're gonna be able to run all the way to the airstrip.
是啊 但我们或许能一路跑去美国
No, but we might be able to run all the way to America.
什么
What?
大使♥馆♥
The Embassy?
美国
大使♥馆♥
那些海军陆战队员要来一场硬战了
Oh, those Marines are in for one hell of a walk-in!
而且他们不知道我们是谁
Yeah and they don't know who we are.
快打给拉脱维亚大使♥馆♥
Call the Latvian embassy now!
情况紧急
We're coming in hot,
我们遭遇了一些误会
and we have a bit of a misunderstanding.
放下武器 放下武器
Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons!
别开枪 美国人
Don't shoot, we're Americans!
站住
Stop where you are!
放下武器 放下 否则我开枪了
Drop your weapons! Drop it or I will open fire!
马上接美国拉脱维亚大使♥馆♥
Get me the U.S. Embassy in Latvia, now!
-站住 -我们为美国政♥府♥工作
- Halt, now! - We work for the U.S. Government!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在追我们 他们想杀我们
Terrorists are chasing us, they're trying to kill us!
国家情报局的局长
I just got the most interesting call from
拉脱维亚里加美国大使♥馆♥
刚给我打了电♥话♥
the Director of National Intelligence.
你们是谁啊
Who exactly are you people?
这可能是机密
Well, that's probably classified,
但他是上帝之手的代言人
but he's the front man for Dieva Roka.
他是你们的犯人
He's your prisoner?
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
开火
Open fire!
他们敢袭击大使♥馆♥
They're attacking the embassy?
你们这里有多少海军陆战队员
How many Marines you got here?
就眼前这些了
Um, uh, you're looking at 'em.
真希望眼前能再多几个
I wish I was looking at more of 'em.
进去 快
Get inside! Go! Now, now!
小麦
Mac!
我知道 我们有麻烦了
Yeah, I know. I think we got a problem.
上将 我知道你在进行军演
Admiral, I understand you're doing training exercises,
但我有特工陷入了危险情况
but I have operatives in a hostile environment.
我在打电♥话♥ 想尽快赶去帮忙
I'm trading calls trying to get you a better timetable.
再快点
Trade calls faster.
美国大使♥馆♥遭到了袭击 你的航母群
The U.S. Embassy is under attack and your carrier group
现在最方便去帮忙
is in the best position to send help.
马上去
So do it, now.
太厉害了
That was badass.
你好厉害
You a badass.
我说你可以旁观 不能说话
I said you could watch, but not talk.
莱丽 情况如何
Riley, what's your status?
我第一次经历使♥馆♥围攻
Welp, this is my first embassy siege,
不怎么样
and I'd say not great.
帮手多久能到
How long till help arrives?
是 长官 我们按受袭规定
Yes, sir. We are going through attack protocols--
正在处理掉所有机密文件
dumping all classified documents
并保护所有重要情报
and securing all vital intelligence.
但我们急需地面援助
But we need ground help now.
坐下
Sit down.
当地警方不会来了
Local police aren't coming.
什么
What?
局长说人手不够
The chief blames depleted manpower.
听上去他很怕这些人
Sounds like he's afraid of these guys.
这里没有军械库
This place doesn't have an armory.
拉脱维亚并不是高价值目标
Latvia isn't exactly a high value target.
现在是和平时期 使♥馆♥员工都是平民
This is a peacetime embassy with a civilian staff.
我们的枪♥支♥和弹♥药♥都在外面
All of our guns and ammo are out there
跟四位海军陆战队员一起在墙上
on that wall with our four Marines.
这下好了
Oh, great.
他们能撑六个小时吗
Will they last six hours?
因为索顿的支援最快也就这么久才能赶到
'Cause that's the fastest Thornton can get reinforcements here.
开罗
Cairo.
开始有这个感觉了
Starting to feel like it.
开罗有这么糟吗
Cairo was this bad?
不怎么样
It wasn't good.
我们不提开罗的事
We don't talk about Cairo.
我们有六个小时
We got six hours.
我们得撑到那时
We got to hold down the fort till then.
大使♥馆♥监控归我们了
Okay, embassy's security is ours.
我数了一下
Based on my count,
有十四五个极端分子
we got about 14, 15 extremists.
海军陆战队员们在抵抗他们
The Marines are holding them back,
但那颗手雷对大门造成了极大的破坏
but that grenade did mad damage to the front gate.
有好消息吗
Any good news?
我刚刚看到大使对你抛媚眼了
I'm pretty sure I saw the ambassador checking you out earlier.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我的确觉得她有点那个意思
You know, 'cause I kind of felt like she was a little bit. Yeah.
不 哥们 她绝对结婚了
Nah, dude, she's super married.
我就是想不到什么好消息
I just couldn't think of any good news.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
知道吗
You know...
有个简单的办法结束这一切
there is an easy way to end this.
放了我 你们的麻烦也就都解决了
Let me go and all of your problems go with me.
每个人都会回到家人身边了
Everyone can go home to their families.
活着回去
Alive.
你显然是不熟悉美国
You're obviously unfamiliar with the U.S. policy of never
不跟屎蛋谈判的政策
negotiating with total turd balls.
你们听到大使的话了
You heard the ambassador--
他们是平民 不是士兵
these are civilians, not soldiers.
他们会被屠♥杀♥的
They're going to get slaughtered.
那就是你们害的
And it will be all your fault.
我马上要害你满地找牙了
Your missing teeth are about to be my fault,
给我闭嘴
if you don't shut up.
听着
Look.
很抱歉发生这种事
I'm sorry this happened.
但现在唯一重要的
But all that matters now
就是活过接下来的六个小时 等救援赶来
is staying alive for the next six hours until help arrives.
为了达到这个目的
In order to do that,
我们得加固使♥馆♥
we're gonna have to fortify the embassy.
只有这样才能...
It's the only way to keep these guys...
或者 我们可以交出你们的犯人
Or... we could just hand over your prisoner.
他们不就是因此围攻我们吗
I mean, that's why they're out there.
-是吧 -我们不能放走雅尼斯这样的人
- Right? - We can't put a man like Janis back on the streets.
仅一个月
In just one month,
他组织的袭击就害死了37人
attacks that he orchestrated killed 37 people.
我们抓了雅尼斯
With Janis in custody,
就能把上帝之手连根拔起
we can rip Dieva Roka out from the roots
免得他们变成一支大军
before this group grows into an army.
抓住他 能拯救上百
He's the key to saving hundreds,
甚至上千无辜生命
if not thousands, of innocent lives.
我妻子怀孕八个月了
My wife is eight months pregnant.
现在 我只想
And right now, all I'm worried about
回家见她...
is getting home to see her and...
如果你听我的
If you listen to me,
我一定确保你回家
I will get you home.
你们都能回家
All of you.
我保证
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表