剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
真牛
Badass.
好了 下车
Okay, get out.
什么
What?
这些人等的是一个人
These guys are expecting one driver.
那我们就来一个人 你下车
We're gonna give 'em one driver. Get out.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
不确定 但这样做
No, not really, but this way,
如果事情出了岔子 你就能及时出现
if something goes wrong, you get to swoop in
救下受困的少女
and save a damsel in distress.
那是干什么用的
What's that for?
这个吗
This?
还不知道
I don't know yet.
好吧
Right.
你好 瓦莱丽
Hi, Valerie.
你好
Hi.
我知道你们有很多问题要问...
Now I'm sure you boys have a lot of questions--
我明白
I can understand that,
但现在最重要的就是...
but all that matters right now is...
我把钱拿来了
I brought your money.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
-这不用你操心 -弗兰克呢
- Don't worry about it. - Where's Frank?
我刚才说的问题就包括这两个
These are two of the questions I was referring to.
弗兰克来不了了 我替他来了
Frank ain't gonna make it. I'm here in his place.
说清楚了 这不是我要求的车
And just to be clear, this was not the vehicle I requested.
钱在这里
So, there it is.
全部
All of it.
你们要不要钱了
Y'all want your money or not?
钱自然要拿了 但你告诉弗兰克
We'll take the money... but you can tell Frank
我们打算留着他女儿
that we're gonna hang onto his little girl.
如果他想见女儿
And if he ever wants daddy-daughter time,
就要一直为我们运钱
he's gonna keep driving for us permanently.
为我们效命
We own him.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那过来拿吧
Come and get it.
像杰克这种三角洲突击队员
Delta commandos, like Jack,
受过训练 他们会在战斗中
are trained to use loud sounds
利用巨响声东击西 分散敌人注意力
to distract and disorient their enemies during combat.
虽然我们面对的这些人确实危险
And while the guys we're facing are definitely dangerous,
但他们肯定没受过这样的训练
it's a safe bet they don't have the same training.
所以如果我能弄出巨响
So if I can do something loud enough
能够吓正常人一大跳
to make any normal person flinch,
他们肯定会被吓到
these guys will.
至于杰克 他可不是正常人
As for Jack, well, he's the furthest thing from normal.
快过去
Get in there!
我们走
Let's go.
杰克 打给博兹 让他到实验室见我
Jack, call Bozer. Tell him you need to meet me at the lab.
实验室
Lab?
-博兹知道 -好吧
- Bozer knows! - u202dOkay.
我们就快到了 我保证
We're almost there, I promise.
-你知道怎么爬绳子吗 -嗯
- You know how to climb a rope? -Yeah.
威利斯老师总在体育课让我们爬
Mr. Willis makes us do it in gym class all the time.
我很讨厌 但是...
I mean, I hate it, but
我能行
I can do it.
-威利斯老师还在教学吗 -嗯
u202d- Mr. Willis is still teaching? - Yeah.
欢迎来到实验室
Well, welcome to the lab.
-很不错 -希望太阳能灯还能用
- Cool. - u202dHopefully, these solar lights still work.
你在这里会很安全
Yeah, you'll be safe here.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 路上的人看不到我们
Oh, yeah. No one can see us from the road,
而且没人知道这个秘密小天地
and nobody in the whole world knows about this place,
就我和我最好的朋友知道
except for me and my best friend.
我们一起建造的
We built it together.
就在我妈去世之后
After my mom died.
我妈也过世了
Mine did, too.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
她死后 我觉得天塌下来了
After she died, I felt like my whole world fell apart.
我需要一个地方
I needed a place where I could
我能将东西重新组装起来
put things back together again.
她离世了 也带走了我的安全感
After she passed, I felt like I'd never be safe again.
但这个地方
But this place...
这里让我找回了安全感
this place made me feel safe.
所以我才把你带过来
And it's why I brought you here.
你得待在这里 好吗
I need you to stay here, okay?
我保证 我会回来
I'm gonna be back, I promise.
但是...
But...
我得确保这些人
I have to make sure these guys
不会再找你和你♥爸♥的麻烦
don't bother you and your dad again,
而我带着你行动不方便
and I can't do that if you're with me.
所以你得待在这里
That's why I need you to stay here.
我走后
Hey, um, while I'm gone,
我想让你帮我望风
I want you to be my lookout.
这是我做的望远镜
It's the telescope I made.
应该还能用
I think it actually still works.
务必检查一下有没有蜘蛛
Just make sure to check for spiders.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
听着 我知道你很怕
Look... I know you're scared.
换了我也一样
I would be, too.
一切都会没事的
It's all gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
如果你需要我...
And if you need me...
就吹哨子
just blow the whistle.
好了
Okay.
我离开后 把绳子拉上来 别出声 懂吗
After I leave, pull the rope up and stay quiet, okay?
哎呦喂
Yikes!
看来你要掏腰包买♥♥下这辆小面包了
Looks like you just bought yourself a minivan.
嗯 事实表明车上装空气过滤器
Yeah, turns out they put air filters on these things
是有原因的 没想到吧
for a reason. Who knew, right?
刚才干得漂亮 哥们
Good job back there, man.
那个小姑娘呢
So, where's the little girl at?
她在实验室 很安全
She's safe in the lab.
-是个树屋 -知道
- It's a tree house. u202d- Yeah.
博兹都跟我说了 你俩太蠢萌了
Bozer told me all about it. You two are adorable.
但听着 我有预感
But listen, I got a feeling
这些人马上就追过来了
these guys aren't too far behind me now.
即使你能为这辆破车
And even if you can whip up a new set of intake valves
再造个新的进气阀
for this rassle castle,
这玩意儿也开不了多远
this thing ain't gonna make it very far.
你知道这些混♥蛋♥
You do know that these punks
永远不会放过他们的
are never gonna leave these people alone, never.
嗯 他们会一直追杀瓦莱丽和她爸
Yeah. They're gonna follow Valerie and her dad
直到他们得手
until something bad happens.
所以要么是我们搬到米申市
So either we move our skinny butts down here to Mission City
全天候保护劳森一家人 要么...
and start protecting these Lawsons full-time, or...
要么我们就得想个办法
Or we come out with a plan.
是的 博兹确定说救兵正在赶来
Yeah. And Bozer's assured me that the Calvary's on its way,
但我觉得时间上赶不及了 所以...
but I don't think they're gonna make it here in time, so
你打算怎么办
what do you want to do here?
给他们想要的东西
Give 'em what they want.
那边
There.
拿钱上车 我们赶紧走
Load up the cash. Let's get out of here.
-你确定能行吗 -多半能行吧
u202d- You sure this is gonna work? u202d- Mostly.
u202d-多半吗 u202d- 不管反应物的剂量多少
u202d- Mostly?! u202d- Well, the speed of a chemical reaction
化学反应的速度都是恒定不变的
is constant no matter how much reactant is used.
我就是不知道我关没关静音
I just don't know if I left my ringer on.
-你手♥机♥可能是静音吗 -马上就知道了
- Your ringer might not be on? - About to find out.
那是手♥机♥吗
Is that a phone?
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
真棒 我兄弟"小发明家"又打败他们了
u202dYeah. My man Geekachu does it again.
什么
What?!
如果你是我"口袋妖怪"里的角色
Yeah, if you were a Pokemon character,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表