剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Yes, that includes me.
也许她没你说的那么难相处 杰克
Maybe she's not as hard to get along with as you say she is, Jack.
就是 你俩之间到底有什么故事
Yeah, what happened between you two?
-她在执行任务时置你于险境 -不是
- She strand you on a mission somewhere? - No.
在外国政♥府♥面前拒绝承认你
Disavow you to a foreign government?
为遵守军事规范而逼你剪头发
Force you to cut your hair to conform to military code?
不 这跟剪头发无关 好吗
No, the... this wasn't about a stupid haircut, okay.
我和匈奴之间的是私事
What happened between me and the Hun is personal.
直到去车♥臣♥共和国执行卧底任务前
We were, actually, really close friends
我们还是密友
up until this undercover op in Chechnya.
车♥臣♥共和国
Chechnya.
然后呢
Okay, and then what?
继续说 我想知道
Don't stop now, I need to know this.
好吧 我们刚到那里时 一切都很顺利
All right, well, everything was cool when we got there...
麦凯弗 到你了
MacGyver, you're up.
好的 长官
Yeah, yes, ma'am.
讲故事时间结束了 "爱徒"
Looks like story time's over, Grasshopper.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-回来接着讲 -好 祝你好运
- We'll get back to this. - Yeah. Godspeed.
首先 我很尊重你
First off, I want you to know that I respect you,
你的名誉和表现都很棒
your reputation, and your performance history.
-谢谢 我也很尊重你和... -话虽如此
- Thank you. I respect you and your... - That said,
我想让你知道 你随机应变的能力
I want you to know that while your constant
确实很厉害
improvising is... impressive,
但我不喜欢边干边想计划
I am not a big fan of make it up as you go along.
不管你怎么评价杰克·道尔顿
Say what you will about Jack Dalton
我自己也说过很多次
and I've said a lot
但他是个很好的特工
but the man is a hell of an agent.
我知道他的思考方式 所以懂得如何驾驭他
I know how he thinks, so I know how to use him.
而相反 我对你却拿不准
You, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about.
你想让我回答你吗
Did you want me to respond?
索顿管理不善 也许她很喜欢你
Thornton ran a loose ship, maybe because she liked you
她会当你的后盾
and she wanted to watch your back.
又或者只是因为她是个双面特工
Or maybe because she was a double agent
她不在乎你的死活
and she didn't really care if you died.
不管怎样 从今往后的情况将有所不同
Either way, from now on, things will be different.
我希望你能知道
I hope you don't think that I'm confused
我知道谁是凤♥凰♥基金会的负责人 长官
as to who runs the Phoenix, ma'am.
叫我马蒂
Matty.
为什么要你们叫我马蒂这么难
Why is it so hard to get you people to call me Matty?
难道索顿不喜欢你们叫她的名字吗
Did Thornton have some weird thing about her first name?
不用回答
Uh, rhetorical question.
听着 有人觉得成为好特工
Look, they say that it's better to be lucky
不如拥有好运气
than it is to be good.
但就我的经验而言 任何一个有这种想法的人
But in my experience, anyone who has ever said that
全都赔上了性命
has wound up dead.
迄今为止 你真的非常幸运
So far, I think you've been really lucky.
我不希望当你的运气用完时
I don't want to be watching on a monitor
我只能盯着监视器干着急
the day your luck runs out.
恕我直言 长官
Respectfully, ma'am...
马蒂 这并非运气
Matty, it's not luck.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
你与我意见相左 这很好
You disagree with me? Good.
我尊重你的想法
I can respect that.
干这行 你决不能怀疑自己
This isn't a business where you can doubt yourself,
一点都不行
not even for an instant.
但你要么按我的规矩来
But I need you to either play by my rules,
要么就证明我错了
or prove me wrong.
证明你的方式可行
Show me that your way works
不会害死你 我就让步
and won't get you killed, I'll back off.
但只要搞砸一次
But mess up even one time,
你以后就别想再"随机应变"了
and the word "improvise" falls out of your vocabulary.
怎么样 要接受挑战吗
So what do you say? You up for the challenge?
马蒂
Matty...
我很期待
I look forward to it.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表