剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Figures. Come on.
恢复通讯
...communications restored
派特工搜查整栋大楼
and I want agents sweeping the building.
让技术员扫描整个网络系统
I want techs sweeping our network.
给我列一份详细清单
I need a full inventory.
有任何物品丢失 被盗或损毁
If something was lost, stolen, damaged,
哪怕被挪动一寸 我都要知道
or even slightly disrespected, I need to know about it.
整栋大楼都是犯罪现场 每件物品都是证据
This building is a crime scene. Everything is evidence.
感觉怎么样 兄弟
How you feeling, bud?
感觉像被大卸八块了
Sliced and diced.
还为亲手毁掉自己最完美的面具而难过
And bummed I had to destroy my best mask.
都说好了 别说话 好好休息
We agreed... No more talking. All right?
急救队在外面候着了
EMTs are waiting outside.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 不是我的血
Yeah, that's not mine.
各位
Hey, guys.
抱歉我炸了半栋楼
Sorry I blew up half the building.
我这么小巧玲珑
I've always been more
这楼高去掉一半更合适我
of a building-half-standing kind of gal.
我真为你俩骄傲
I'm really proud of the two of you.
你们今天救了很多人
You saved a lot of lives today.
就知道你刀子嘴 豆腐心
Always knew you were a big softie.
-来个抱抱 -别想抱我 达尔顿
- Hit me with a squeeze. u202d- No hugs, Dalton, okay?
去让医疗人员检查一下
Go get yourself checked out by medical,
然后赶紧给我滚回来
and then get your butts back up here.
别忘了带把拖把
And bring a mop.
-别看我 -老兄
- Don't look at me. - u202dDude...
不是吧 来嘛
What? Come on!
西伯利亚某地
温度 冷得要死
我知道你们怎么想
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
但我当时就该这么做
But I should have done this in the first place.
我八个月前在科莫湖偷的史前病毒
That prehistoric virus I stole eight months ago
不属于凤♥凰♥基金会
in Lake Como doesn't belong to the Phoenix Foundation,
其实不属于任何人
or to anyone, for that matter.
应该尘归于历史 而我要将其物归原主
It belongs to history, and I'm going to send it back.
拉米雷斯医生请到重症监护病房♥
Dr. Ramirez to the ICU.
拉米雷斯医生请到重症监护病房♥
Dr. Ramirez to the ICU.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我就想这样躺一辈子
Like I never want to move again.
你在这儿待了很久吗
You been here long?
几天吧
Few days.
杰克昨天来过了 带了这个
Jack came by yesterday, brought this.
小麦刚走没多久
And you just missed Mac.
他带了些花来
He brought flowers.
他种花的手艺一向不怎么样
Never was much of a green thumb, but
但他真该教教玛莎·斯图尔特[家政女王]damn if he can't teach Martha Stewart
一两招妙用胶带小窍门
a thing or two about duct tape.
你看起来好多了
You look way better.
医生们很震惊 你失血那么多还能挺过来
Doctors were impressed you survived after so much blood loss.
铁打的营盘 流"血"的兵
Yeah, I've always been a great bleeder.
而且...
Besides...
我有很多活下去的理由
I had a lot of reasons to stick around.
为了我的家人
For my family,
我的朋友们
my friends.
过去八个月发生了太多事情
So much has happened in these last eight months.
你有没有希望能回到过去
You ever wish you could go back
你还不知道真♥相♥的时候
to before you knew?
没
Nah.
无知更安全些...
Ignorance is safer...
但却不是福佑
but it isn't bliss.
一切都是最好的安排
I wouldn't change what's happened for anything in the world.
你派来的假奇托进监狱了
So... your fake Zito's in jail.
他的搭档也死了
His partner's in the ground.
我还抓到了十几个"组织"的特工待审问
I've got a dozen Organization operatives to interrogate,
我的团队也都活着
and my team is still alive.
看来你的计划彻底失败了
Guess your plan was kind of an epic fail, huh?
所有我要杀的人
I keep this tally in my head
账我都记着
of all the people I plan to kill.
你在这名单上排得越高
And the deaths get more gruesome and elaborate
死得越惨
the higher you climb the list.
你 马蒂尔达·韦伯 刚刚排到了
And you, Matilda Webber, have just made...
首位
the top.
魔多克
Murdoc.
我会怀念这几次谈话的
I'm gonna miss our little chats.
真遗憾我不能惩罚你更多了
It's such a shame that I can't do anything more to punish you,
毕竟你已经被终身监禁
but you're already in prison for life.
不过我想我还可以拿走你手里
I guess I could take away the last vestige of the outside world
最后一点外界的残余
that you have in your possession--
你唯一的私人物品
your one and only personal item--
这本《失乐园》
this copy of Paradise Lost.
立即生效 魔多克
Effective immediately, Murdoc,
你的所有特权被收回
all of your privileges have been revoked.
享受余生吧
Enjoy the rest of your life.
就是你眼前的生活了
You're looking at it.
棒
u202dYes, yes!
怎么样 布莱尼亚克What up, Braniac?
DC漫画超级反派 人工智能机器人
你好啊
What up?
博兹说得对
Bozer was right.
"闪闪"要抢我的饭碗了
Sparky's gunning for my job.
不是 没人想抢你的工作
No, man. Nobody wants your job.
那么棘手的活儿
It-it kind of sucks.
我只是在博泽康复时 帮他照看一下机器人
I'm just robot-sitting for Bozer while he's on the mend.
我们刚回来 你又要去哪儿
We just got back. Where you off to now?
我要去找我爸
Yeah, I'm, I'm gonna go find my dad.
不错 反正我也没事
Sounds good, I got nothing going on anyway.
给我
Here, give me this.
不许拒绝 我开车
Not taking no for an answer, I'll drive.
去后面坐 "铁皮人"
Get in the backseat, Tin Man.
你知道我还不能走路
You are aware I cannot yet walk.
你可以坐副驾
You can take shotgun.
你确定想带着他
You sure you want to take him?
"闪闪"理应来一趟自驾游
Well, Sparky deserves a good road trip.
他确实救了博兹一命
I mean, he did save Bozer's life,
烦人地一个劲儿呼救
with that annoying call for help.
另外 这车没有定位系统
Besides, this whip doesn't have a GPS,
而且"机械战警"很擅长扑克
and Robocop's pretty good at poker.
去维加斯时 可以用得上
For when we want to hit Vegas.
我们不去维加斯
Vegas is not on the way.
维加斯必须去啊 兄弟
Vegas is always on the way, dude.
自驾游不包括维加斯 像话吗
What kind of road trip doesn't involve Vegas?
你还是系好安全带吧 麦凯弗
You might want to consider fastening your seatbelt, MacGyver.
安全带能够减少
Safety belts reduce the risk
事故中45%的后座乘客死亡风险
of fatal injury to rear occupants by 45%.
这玩意有开关吧
There is an on/off switch on this thing, right?
有
Yeah.
赌城万岁 我们来也
Viva Las Vegas. Here we come.
弥尔顿 《失乐园》
魔多克 起来
Murdoc, get up.
我让你站起来
I said, get up.
单独监禁区需要医疗救助
I need medical in the isolation wing.
是魔多克 开门
It's Murdoc. Open up.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表