剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
救我
Help me.
求你了
Please.
没事的 没事 我就在这儿
You're okay, you're okay. I'm right here.
我不行了 我不行了
I can't do it, I can't do it.
我抓住你了
I got you.
我抓住你了 放心
I got you, I got you.
大家都怎么样
Okay, how is everybody doing?
应该... 还好
Fine... I guess.
如果能知道我们要怎么出去
But we'd be a lot better if we knew
就更好了
how we were getting out of here,
你进来的路...
so your way in...
只能进不能出
Was a bit of a one-way ticket.
别担心
Don't worry.
我很擅长从困境中想办法脱身
I'm good at finding my way out of tight spots.
你以为我们没用尽一切办法吗
You don't think we've already tried everything?
这儿可是有15个博士
I mean, you're looking at 15 PhDs.
我知道 你们为国防高等研究计划署工作
I know. You work for DARPA.
你能想出什么我们没试过的办法
What are you gonna think of that we didn't already try?
不知道
I don't know.
这点我还没想过
I haven't thought of it yet.
实验室在这个方向 对吧
Lab's this way, yeah?
对
Yeah.
那么
So...
你能发现有什么东西不见了吗
can you, can you tell if anything's missing?
我的工作成果都还在
All of my work's still here.
但是我只负责一个部门
But I just head one department.
我不知道这里还存了什么
I don't know what else was being kept here.
所以 要么他们是空手而归
Okay, so either they left here empty-handed,
要么就是明确他们要什么 并且拿走了
or they knew exactly what they wanted and grabbed that.
有很多化学试剂
Plenty of chemicals,
但我们不能冒险炸出一条路
but we can't risk blasting our way out.
你们的通风管道能不能...
Any chance your air ducts are...
才30厘米宽 连小孩都挤不进去
12 inches wide. Not even a child could fit through them.
我们已经试过了
We tried already.
-有个电梯 -是电梯井
- There's an elevator. - An elevator shaft.
没电了 载人平台上不来
Power's out. There's no way to call the car.
好消息
Good news.
载人平台就在下面
The car is below us.
这怎么算是好消息
Don't see how that's good news.
因为如果是在上面 那我的计划就没用了
Well, 'cause if it was above us, then my plan wouldn't work.
你有计划吗
You have a plan?
算是成型了一半 对我来说足够了
I have half of one, which is pretty good for me.
这是个上升装置
This is an ascender rig.
把这些导线绑到电梯电缆上
We'll lash these wires to the elevator lift cables,
然后... 我们一个一个上去
and... we'll go up one at a time.
就像攀岩一样
It'll be just like rock climbing.
只不过更滑更黑一些
Except greasier, darker,
我们能不能逃出去就靠这个了
and our lives depend on it.
谁先来
So... who's first?
我在小基拉韦厄攀过岩
I've done a few climbs at Kilauea Iki.
我可以从上面绑着做固定
I can tie us off at the top.
那太好了
That's perfect.
你到大厅后
When you get to the lobby floor,
像我那样撬开门 然后向下喊
pry the doors open just like I did, then yell down.
看来莱丽是恢复了手♥机♥通讯
I guess Riley got the cell network up.
正在连接
小麦 看到你没被大楼压垮真是太好了
Hi, Mac. Glad to see you didn't get crushed by the building.
看你没从楼上掉下去也挺好
And I'm glad to see you haven't fallen off of it.
我努力了
I tried.
你找到其他科学家了吗
So did you find the other scientists?
我们正打算沿着电梯上去... 算是吧
Yeah, we're heading up the elevator up now... kind of.
你是又把什么台灯做成了悬浮板吗
Did you turn a desk lamp into a hover board or something?
你还是别回答了
You know what? D-Don't answer that.
把你那边级别最高的科学家
Just hand me the highest-ranking scientist you got there
暂时借我一下 好吗
for a tic, will ya?
艾米丽·古铁雷斯 项目主管
Emily Gutierrez, Project Manager.
-有什么需要帮忙的 -你好 艾米丽
- How can I help? - u202dHi, Emily.
我们来玩个小游戏
We're gonna play a little game, okay?
叫做"告诉杰克什么东西不见了"
It's called "Tell Jack What's Missing."
明白吗
You got it?
看起来所有东西都原封不...
Everything looks like where it's supposed to b...
-我的天 -怎么了
- God. - u202dWhat?
23号♥项目不见了
Project 23. It's gone.
叫"智能子弹" 是下一代的新型弹♥药♥
It's a "Smart bullet," next generation in ammunition.
设计这种子弹的科学家说
The scientist who designed these bullets said
这些子弹是激光制导 可以在途中变道
that they are laser-guided, they can change course mid-flight,
精准度超过99%
and that they have over 99% accuracy.
我看过国防部关于这种子弹的资料
I read a DOD brief on these-- they're supposed to turn
哪怕是第一次拿枪的人都成为神枪手
even a first-time shooter into an expert marksman.
现在这些雇佣兵拿到了原型
And now these mercenaries have the prototype.
事实上 他们拿走了一共20种原型
Actually, they have a box of 20 prototypes,
只要对该技术反向研究
and they only need one to back-engineer the technology
就能生产出无限♥量♥的子弹
and create an endless supply.
所以如果我们不把这些原型拿回来
So if we don't get these prototypes back,
我们就要面对一群百发百中的狙击军团吗
we're facing an army of snipers that never miss?
天 整件事都太让我上火了
Man, I don't like anything about this.
我不喜欢地震 不喜欢雇佣军
I don't like quakes, I don't like mercs,
更不喜欢什么魔术子弹
and I damn sure don't like no magic bullets.
我们得阻止他们
Yeah, well, we got to stop them
把这些弹♥药♥带离岛屿
from getting this ammo off the Island.
这可不简单 小麦 城里现在一片混乱
It's not gonna be easy, Mac-- the city's in chaos,
大部分道路被封
and most of the roads are shut down, man,
这些雇佣兵远远领先于我们
and these mercs have a big head start.
那你们最好马上动身
Then I guess you guys better get your asses in gear.
好
Okay.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
莱丽 你现在是鸟瞰视野
Okay, Riley, you got the bird's-eye view.
看到了什么
What do you see?
没看到你们
Not including you guys,
希洛附近有九辆车在移♥动♥
I got nine vehicles in motion near Hilo.
五辆美国联邦紧急事务管理署的车
Five are FEMA, three are police,
三辆警车 一辆无标记厢式货车向东行驶
one's an unmarked panel van headed east.
那就是他们了
Ding-ding, we got ourselves a winner.
那一定是雇佣兵
That's got to be the mercs right there.
他们似乎正驶向海滩
Looks like they're heading for the beach.
有快艇在那里等他们
And they got a speedboat waiting for them.
你们最好快点 有山雾迫近
Guys, you better hurry you have vog rolling in.
"山雾" 是"视频博客"吗
Vog? Is that a "video blog"?
不 是火山烟雾
No. It's like smog from a volcano.
-好酷 -不 并不好
- That's cool. u202d- No, it's notu202c
要是他们逃离岛屿
'cause if the mercs make it off the Island,
就算用卫星都很难追踪到他们了
it'll be nearly impossible to track them using even satellites.
确实不好 他们还有多远 莱丽
That-that's not cool. How far ahead are they, Riley?
很远 但他们走的那条路被冲毁了
A lot. But the road they're on is washed out,
阻碍了他们的速度
which is slowing them down.
我找到一条能让你们追上的捷径
I found a shortcut that could help you guys catch up.
-下个路口左转 -好 我看见了
- Take your next left. - Yeah, I see it.
再开快点 再快点
And go faster. Much faster.
-找掩护 找掩护 -趴下
- Cover! Cover! - Get down!
你没事吧
You all right?
防弹背心挡住了
My vest stopped it.
谢谢你救我一命
Hey, thanks. I owe you one.
他们还剩19颗子弹
They still got 19 bullets left.
你还有机会还她一命
You might have a chance to pay her back.
精准度那么高
Yeah, with that kind of accuracy,
下一颗一定是一枪爆头了
odds are the next one's gonna be a headshot.
你最好赶快想想办法 小麦
So you better think of something, Mac. Right now.
-快想 -阿成 你枪上的激光瞄准器
- Let's go, baby. - Chin, the laser sight on your gun,
-能借我吗 -只要瞄准器 不要枪吗
- could I borrow it? - Just the sight, not the gun?
我不太喜欢枪 但我爱激光
I've never been a big fan of guns, but I love lasers.
-好吧 -快点 小麦
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表