剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
好了 各位
Okay, gentlemen.
这是次严密的目标搜索行动
This is a hard target search.
凤♥凰♥基金会战术室
一层层 一间间地找
Every floor, every office.
现在起 房♥间里的每个人
As of this moment, everyone in this room
都可以无限制地在楼内行动
has a blind security clearance.
目标可能在任何地方
This target could be anywhere.
因为他戴了面具
Because he was wearing a mask,
我们不知道他的样子
we don't know what he looks like.
但我们知道
But we do know
袭击维尔特·博兹不是他的最终目的
that attacking Wilt Bozer was not his end game,
他只是扫清障碍
he was just the obstacle.
不管这人有什么计划
So whatever this guy has planned,
我们要马上阻止他
it ends right here, right now.
小麦 我就直说了
Mac, I'm just gonna come right out and say it.
有些日子 这工作太讨厌了
Some days, this job sucks.
这就是那种日子
This is one of those days.
我烤汉堡时可没挨过刀
I never got stabbed flipping burgers.
后悔了吗
Having second thoughts?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你知道我信任你 小麦
You know I trust you, Mac,
但你这么做过吗
but have you ever done this before?
一次都没有 哥们
Not even once, pal.
但我没办法 我得封住伤口
But I have no choice; I got to seal the wound.
你用什么呢
And you're using what, exactly?
多元醇和二异氰酸酯
Polyol and diisocyanates.
军医在战场上用这个
Army medics are working on this for the battlefield.
两种化学物质进入伤口后会硬化
When the two chemicals get inside the wound, they harden.
-很有趣的 -当我没问
- It's fascinating. - N-Never mind.
-快动手吧 -抱歉
- Just-just do it. - Sorry.
真厉害 麦凯弗先生
Very impressive, Mr. MacGyver.
你真是个马屁精
You're such a kiss-ass.
好了
Okay...
对不起
Sorry.
好了 哥们
All right, man.
小心 这会疼得要死
Heads up, this is gonna hurt.
要死要死的
A lot.
想想开心的事 博兹先生
Happy thoughts, Mr. Bozer.
成功了
It's working.
拜托告诉我 我刚变身"钢铁侠"了
Please tell me that turned me into Iron Man.
得想办法抬你起来
Just got to find a way to... get you up,
-送你出去 -好吧
- get you out of here. - Right, got it.
我等你做个传送机
I'll wait while you make a teleportation machine.
我可以建议用移♥动♥试验台做轮床吗
Might I suggest using one of the rolling tables as a gurney?
"闪闪"要跟你抢饭碗了
Think Sparky's gunning for your job.
这主意不赖
It's not a bad idea.
地下二层安全
Basement level two clear.
-正前往地下三层 -马蒂
- Moving down to three. - Matty?
有人刚打开了审讯区的门
Someone just opened the holding door in the interrogation wing.
杰克 那层有你的人吗
Jack, you got any men on that floor?
没有
Negative.
是奇托
Zito.
我知道他往哪去了
I think I know where he's headed.
凤♥凰♥基金会审讯室
他们说过你会准时 真不假
They said you'd be punctual. They were right.
-你准备好了吗 -随时候命
- You ready to do your thing? - Always.
你知道怎么去吗
You know how to get there?
当然 他们好心带我参观过
Of course. They were kind enough to give me a tour.
审讯区的摄像头坏了
Just lost cameras in interrogation.
杰克 快过去
Jack, get down there now.
检查一下屋里
Check the room.
一名特工受伤
We've got an agent down.
看不到奇托博士和"组织"先生
And no sign of Dr. Zito or Mr. Organization.
我们现在知道他为什么想被抓了
Well, I guess now we know why he wanted to get caught.
他得进入大楼
He had to be inside the building.
他俩在合作
These two are working together.
问题是 为什么
Question is: why?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care.
但我可能有办法确认那混♥蛋♥的身份了 莱丽
But I think I did just figure out a way to I.D. The S.O.B. Riley?
查收照片
Incoming.
好了
Okay.
假奇托博士其实是杰森·谭纳特
The fake Dr. Zito is actually Jason Tennant--
退役英国空军特别部队 93到98年服役
former SAS, '93 to '98.
之后加入了一家私人军事公♥司♥
Left to join a private military company,
做过佣兵
did some work as a mercenary.
最终因在索马里贩卖♥♥军♥火♥被捕
Eventually caught running guns in Somalia
之后被关在了那里
and was thrown in a hole there
直到02年被美国引渡
until the U.S. extradited him in '02.
近15年他一直关在这里
And he spent the last 15 years locked away here.
-就是我们关... -对
- That's where we keep... - Yeah.
他们的囚室是相邻的
And their cells were right next to each other.
重刑监狱
加州某处
马蒂尔达 莱丽
Matilda. Riley.
见到你们好高兴
Such a pleasure to see you both.
但我以为你们至少还得有15分钟才会打来
Though I wasn't expecting your call for at least another 15 minutes.
那表示你的计划提前崩溃了 魔多克
Then your plan is falling apart ahead of schedule, Murdoc.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
就是
Just...
继续那个废车场的较量
picking up where things left off in that junkyard.
瞧 我本想实现
See, I was hoping to fulfill my dream
亲自杀了每个凤♥凰♥特工的梦想
of murdering every last one of you Phoenix agents personally.
但然后我意识到
Then it dawned on me,
我可能永远都出不去了
I'm probably never going to get out of here.
所以我跟隔壁囚室的杰森聊了聊
So, I got to chitchatting with my neighbor Jason in the next cell over,
把你们的事都告诉了他
told him all about you.
你以为我们会相信
So you expect us to believe
你跟一个人低语了几句
you just whispered in some dude's ear
他就同意来对付整个凤♥凰♥基金会
and he agreed to take on all of Phoenix?
不止是低语那么简单 莱丽
It took more than whispers, Riley.
瞧 我答应给他三千万美元
See, I agreed to pay him $30 million
并教会他我知道的一切
and to teach him everything that I know.
他同意把你们都变成死尸
He agreed to corpse-ify all of you.
我教给麦凯弗的东西
See, what I taught MacGyver,
只不过是冰山一角而已
that was just the tip of the iceberg.
我教给我旧邻居的知识...
What I taught my one-time neighbor...
这么说吧 他能拿到杀人的...
well, let's just say I gave him a PhD...
博士学位
in homicide.
凤♥凰♥基金会机房♥
好吧 这故事虽然有趣 魔多克 但有漏洞
Okay, while that's a cute story, murdoc, it has some holes.
如果奇托只想杀我们
If Zito just wants us dead,
为什么要放了"组织"的人
why did he release the man who worked for The Organization?
有人进入了我们的网络
Someone's in our network.
他们要攻破整个...
They're taking over the entire...
-你能阻止他们吗 -我在努力
- Can you stop them? - I'm trying.
他们让大楼进入全面突破规程了
Look, they just put the building in full breach protocol.
所有出口被封闭 我什么都进不去
All exits are sealed and I can't access anything.
他们控制了凤♥凰♥基金会
They're in control of the Phoenix now.
所有楼梯井设岗哨
Post guards at every stairwell.
六支四人战术队
I want six four-men tac teams
从上至下地搜索整栋大楼
clearing the building from the top down.
小麦呢
Where's Mac?
他带博兹去卸货区交给急救人员了
He took Bozer to the loading dock to hand him off to EMS,
但那是发生这事之前
but that's before this all happened.
你能在监控上找到他吗
Can you find him on any of our cameras?
我根本无法进入监控
I can't even access our cameras.
我完全被锁在外面了
I'm locked out of everything.
莱丽 我要夺回我的"蝙蝠洞"
Riley, I need my Batcave back.
-那要多久 -我不知道
- How long before that can happen? - I don't know.
"组织"的那人很厉害
Dude from The Organization is good.
他不仅改了我们的密♥码♥
He didn't just change our passwords,
还重置了整个系统
he reconfigured the whole damn system.
要造成这样的损害
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表