剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
两人都当即死亡
Both died instantly.
旧金山 普雷西迪奥高地
好吓人
That is really creepy.
警方只能证明有五起凶案是十二宫杀手犯下
Police only proved five murders were the work of the Zodiac.
此刻
但在他寄给《旧金山纪事报》的信中
But in the letters he sent to the San Francisco Chronicle,
十二宫杀手声称自己杀了37人
the Zodiac claimed he killed 37 people.
我要承认 他很会穿
I'll give him this much-- he knew how to dress the part.
头罩 眼镜 很吓人
The hood, the glasses. Very creepy.
他喜欢戏剧表现
He was theatrical.
负责案件的警探
The lead detective on the case
认为他是受了电影的启发
believed he was inspired by movies.
他最初寄的信中引用了
One of the first letters he sent quoted a line
《最危险的游戏》的台词
from The Most Dangerous Game,
1932年一部讲把人做猎物的电影
a 1932 movie about hunting people.
所以我才认为他是模仿犯
Well, see, that's why I think he's a copycat.
如果这是真人 怎么不见恐怖的
If he was the real guy, what about the creepy
最下面有密文的手写信
handwritten letters with the cipher at the bottom?
那是十二宫杀手最出名的部分了
That was the most famous part about the Zodiac.
是啊 但68年时 信是在第一起案件
Yeah, but back in '68, the letters didn't show up
发生数月后才开始寄来
until months after the first murders.
幸好现在不是68年了
Good thing we're not in '68 anymore.
我搜索一下
I'm gonna run a search
温妮莎和丹尼尔被害时附近的监控
of the cameras in the area Vanessa and Daniel were killed,
看能不能找到模仿犯的视频
see if we can get a video of our copycat.
前提他是模仿犯
That's if he's a copycat.
拜托 你真认为一个连环杀手
Come on, you really think a serial killer
犯下如此案件 却能40多年未被抓住
who's gotten away with his crimes for more than 40 years
会突然又开始作案吗
is gonna suddenly start back up again?
生活中的改变可以在一段时间内
A life change could suppress the urge to kill
抑制杀戮欲望
for a period of time.
丹尼斯·雷德和残酷睡客
Both the BTK and the Grim Sleeper
都停止杀人数年
stopped killing people for years,
但最终 他们体内的怪物还是苏醒了
But then, eventually, the monster inside of them woke back up.
或许你对连环杀手太了解了
And maybe you know way too much about serial killers.
这叫未雨绸缪
I call it being prepared.
如果你有一日遭遇了一个
You ever come face to face with one,
你的生存就靠能够窥探他们的内心
your survival hinges on being able to get inside of their head.
搞清楚他们的动机
You know, figuring out what drives them,
想办法借此对付他们
and finding a way to use it against them.
否则 你只会变成他们又一个数据
Otherwise, you'll just end up another one of their statistics.
就像我说的 你对连环杀手太过了解了
Like I said, you know way too much about serial killers.
因为我看过史上所有的连环杀手电影
That's because I've seen every serial killer movie
和纪录片
and documentary ever made.
是为我在写的电影做调研
Research for a movie I was writing.
真的 如果这是一部连环杀手电影
I swear, look, if this was a serial killer flick,
我可不是那个疯子
I'm not the psycho.
我是最先丧命的忠诚朋友
I'm the loyal friend who dies first.
糟糕 我是最先丧命的忠诚朋友
Oh, no. I'm the loyal friend who dies first.
放松 如果我们工作到位 不会再有人遇害了
Relax. If we do our jobs right, nobody else gets killed,
我们能在他再出手前抓住他
and we catch this guy before he strikes again.
好吧
Right.
你知道莎拉在哪吗
Can you tell me where Sarah is?
嗯 就在那边
Oh, yeah. Right through there.
等我一下
Give me a moment.
当然 当然
Yeah, of course. Sure.
杰克 麦凯弗
Jack, MacGyver.
莎拉 他们是我对你说过的人
Sarah, these are the men that I was telling you about,
安格斯·麦凯弗和杰克·达尔顿
Angus MacGyver and Jack Dalton.
他们是我的队员
They're a part of my team.
我们很遗憾
We're so sorry.
女士 我们...
Ma'am, there's, uh...
没法以更好的方式
There's no good way to ask the questions
问我们必须问的问题
that need to be asked here.
问吧
Please...
-我想尽量帮忙 -好
- I want to help in any way I can. - Okay.
你知道最近有什么新认识的人注意到了温妮莎吗
Do you know if Vanessa caught the eye of someone new recently?
没有
No.
她和丹尼尔 他俩很开心
She and Daniel, they were very happy.
-她跟谁有矛盾吗 -没有
- Was she having trouble with anybody? - No.
有没有人跟踪她
Nobody was following her, stalking her,
-之类的 -没有
- anything like that? - No. No.
她也没提过
And she didn't mention a...
-以前的男友 在网上结识的人 -没有
- an old boyfriend, somebody she met on the Internet? - No.
如果有人骚扰她 她会告诉我的
If someone was bothering her, she would've told me.
她总是什么都对我说
She always told me everything.
我们非常亲密
We were so close.
莎拉 我们会找到凶手的
Sarah. We're gonna find the person who did this.
我发誓
I swear it.
我认识马蒂很久了
Man, I have known Matty a long time,
从未见过她这样
and I've never seen her like this.
老实说 我们之间的事
And I'll be honest with you, what happened between us,
车♥臣♥那事 都是我的错
in Chechnya, that was all my fault.
我辜负了她
I really let her down.
我不知道 我有点...
I don't know, I kind of...
不想再次辜负她 知道吗
don't want to let her down again, you know what I mean?
嗯 你俩之间的事已经过去了 杰克
Yeah. What happened between you two is in the past, Jack.
现在 我们要专注地找到... 这个
Right now, we just need to focus on... finding this.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
不是看到了什么 而是没看到什么
It's not about what I see, it's about what I don't see.
你看到了吗
You see it?
是啊 有人砍掉了树枝
Hell yeah, I see it. Someone cut that branch
好能清晰地看到温妮莎的房♥间
so they can have a clear line of sight into Vanessa's room here.
是啊
Yep.
就是这里
This is it.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯 来看看
Yeah, take a look.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
从这里能直接看到温妮莎的窗户
Direct view from this spot right into Vanessa's window.
看啊
Look at that.
他绝对就在这里 而且不紧不慢
Definitely his perch. Taking his time here, too.
这里得有四包烟
There's got to be, like, four packs of smokes in there.
是啊 他有条不紊
Hey, yeah. Well, he's methodical.
提前选好被害人
He picks his victims in advance,
等待 观察 周密计划袭击
waits, watches, carefully plans his attack.
你检查过房♥间吗
Did you clear the room?
你叫我来窗边的
Well, you told me to come to the window.
下次先检查房♥间 再盲目听从我的命令
Next time, clear the room before blindly following my orders.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
看上去很疼啊 你还好吗
That looked painful, man. You all right?
嗯 不是最佳落地
Yeah. Not my, uh, best landing.
你在那间公♥寓♥里做什么
What were you doing in that apartment?
干什么呢 哥们
Yeah, what's up, man?
你好吗
How you doing?
说话
Start talking.
别伤害我 我住这里
Don't hurt me. I live here, man. I live here.
这栋楼 很暖和 没人管我
In this building. I-It's warm, and nobody bothers me.
没人管你在楼上做个变♥态♥吗
Nobody bothers you, huh? While you're up there being a weirdo,
不停地抽烟 跟踪大学生
chain-smoking, stalking co-eds?
-你说什么呢 -我们知道你杀了那个
- What are you talking about? - We know you killed the girl
你一直在监视的姑娘
you've been watching, man.
-杀人 -我不需要这个了
- Kill? - You know what? I don't even need this.
我要揍扁了他
I'm just gonna beat the bricks off...
不不 我没杀人
No! No, no, no. I didn't kill anybody, man.
我也没跟踪谁
I'm not even stalking no one.
我第一次进那一间
It's my first time in that unit.
我一般住后楼梯的 但那人
Look, I normally stay in the back stairwell, b-but the guy...
-人 什么人 他什么样 -是啊
- Guy? What guy? u202dWhat's he look like? - He... Yeah.
-我不知道 -他什么样
- I don't know, man. - What does he look like?
就一般样 他不是个流浪汉
Normal! I don't know! He's not homeless! You know?
我们喊他"抽烟人" 他是个老头
We call him the smoking man. The dude's old, though.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表