剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
-好吗 -没那么简单
- All right? - u202dIt's just not that easy.
也没那么难 听着
Yeah, well, it ain't that hard, neither. Listen.
如果能再给我一天
If I could have one more day
让我跟我爸坐下聊聊 而不是对着那块石头
to sit and talk to my dad instead of that hunk of rock,
我愿付出一切
I'd do anything.
一切
Anything.
你跟你♥爸♥的事不同
This thing with your dad's different.
我不是叫你忘记
I'm not saying you should forget,
但或许你该稍稍原谅他一点了
but maybe it's time you forgive just a little bit.
知道吗
You know?
凤♥凰♥基金会 洛杉矶某处
好了 我们开工
All right, let's get to work.
这两年来
Over the past two years,
美国境内有五栋联邦大楼遭袭击
five federal buildings in the U.S. have been attacked,
28人死亡 数百人受伤
killing 28 people and wounding hundreds more.
最近一起袭击的爆♥炸♥分♥析♥显示
Explosives analysis from the most recent attack
这些事件与一个叫77部的
links these incidents to a group called
组织有关
Division 77.
D77
D-77?
我在监狱里听过他们的传闻
Heard stories about them in prison.
他们是雇佣兵吧
They're like mercenaries or something, right?
受雇恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorists for hire.
前叛乱分子 极端分子
Ex-insurgents and extremists
为了现金 出♥卖♥♥♥自己的原则
who traded in their politics for cold hard cash.
他们训练有素 十分谨慎
They're highly trained and very careful.
每个成员都有多个假身份做掩护
Every member hidden by multiple false identities.
所有花费都靠空壳公♥司♥支付
Every expense paid for by shell corporations.
-我们怎么找到他们 -不去找
- So how do we find these guys? - We don't.
不能直接找
Not directly.
但靠查他们的空壳公♥司♥
But by digging into their shell corps,
联调局追踪了D77的资金
the FBI followed D-77's money,
全部指向一个人
and it all leads back to one man.
对冲基金天才 雷夫·科斯塔迪
Hedge fund golden boy Ralph Kastrati.
好贱的脸
Oh, that is a punchface.
什么
Excuse me?
没错
Oh, you heard me.
有些人的脸
Some dudes, they just have this face
就是贱得欠打
that really needs to be punched.
我妈交往过那样一个人
My mom dated a guy like that once.
我们不知道怎么找到他们
So we don't know how to find them,
但我们知道雷夫在哪
but we do know where Ralph is?
他2015年逃出了美国
He fled the U.S. in 2015
以躲避561项证券欺诈骗罪的审判
to avoid trial for 561 counts of securities fraud.
刚发现他藏在
But he's just been located hiding out
热带避税天堂 马来西亚的纳闽岛
in the tropical tax haven of Labuan, Malaysia,
靠打理D77的钱挣了数百万
making millions managing D-77's money.
如果能结合联调局的情报
If we can combine the FBI intel
和雷夫对他们财务状况的一切了解
with everything that Ralph knows about their financials...
我们或许能找到他们
We may be able to track them down
赶在他们再次出击之前 好
before their next attack, okay.
不能让马来西亚警方抓走他吗
Well, shouldn't we just let the Malaysian cops pick him up?
我们认为D77在马来西亚政♥府♥内有人
We believe D-77 has informants within the Malaysian government.
如果D77赶在我们之前把雷夫藏了起来
If D-77 hides Ralph before we can get to him,
我们就会失去阻止他们的唯一机会
we're gonna lose our only chance to stop them.
我们不能采取正式途径
So we can't go the official route.
那么就只有非正式途径了
Which leaves the unofficial route:
我们
us.
是啊
Yeah.
好 我愿去收拾他
Yeah, okay, I want a piece of that.
逃亡
Exile?
雷夫·科斯塔迪宅
开玩笑吗 哥们
Are you kidding me, bro?
就算我没被通缉
Even if I wasn't a wanted man,
马来西亚 纳闽岛
我也会选择住在纳闽岛
I'd still be living in Lubuan, yo.
我在这里就像上帝
I'm like God down here.
比上帝还狠
Nah, bigger than God.
我就像坎耶
Kanye.
真的 你得来我这儿
I'm telling you, you got to come join me, brah.
去最火的夜店 找最漂亮的妹子
Hitting the hottest clubs, the finest honeys,
挣的钱比你们那边的对冲基金笨蛋都要多
making more cheddar than any of you hedge fund chumps back home.
"安全吗" 说什么呢
"Is it safe?" Listen to you.
当然安全了
Of course it's safe.
我刚解雇了我的保镖 还拿了他们的工资
I just fired my bodyguards and pocketed their salaries, yo.
相信我 "山姆大叔"根本不知道我在哪
Trust me, Uncle Sam don't have a clue where I am.
把车停在你家外面
I mean, unless being parked outside your house
用热成像和肉眼观察你
watching you on thermal and visible
同时追踪你的位置 算是知道
and tracking your GPS counts as having a clue.
他家就像一个爆♥炸♥的卡戴珊
Guy's place looks like a Kardashian exploded.
好俗
Straight cheese.
秘密系统
Secret system?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about, man?
我太想揍这家伙了
Oh, I want to punch this guy in the face so bad.
我也希望你揍他
Well, I want that for you, too, buddy,
但同时得注意不能惊动当地警方
but the trick's to do it without tipping off the local police,
那会惊动D77
which could tip off D-77.
看看
Take a look.
雷夫或许太自大 不肯付钱雇保镖
Ralph may be too arrogant to pay for bodyguards,
但他的安全系统的确是最先进的
but his security system is state-of-the-art.
用了无线网络 但加密这么重
It's on a wireless network, but with this kind of encryption,
可能要几天才能破解
it could take days to break in.
我们没那个时间
Which is time we don't have.
或许 我们不用闯进去
Maybe we don't have to break in...
如果雷夫把密♥码♥告诉我们的话
if Ralph gives us the code.
好了 我摊牌
Okay, cards on the table,
我不擅使用电脑
I'm not great with computers.
大部分孩子学着使用第一台手提电脑时
While most kids were learning how to use their first laptop,
我在把电脑拆开 研究其原理
I was taking mine apart to see how it worked.
我一直没能搞明白
I never quite figured that out,
但我知道这个
but I did learn enough to know this:
所有电脑系统最大的缺陷
the biggest flaw in any computer system
通常就是掌控它的人
is usually the person controlling it.
可以黑进人心 何必去黑电脑
So why hack a computer when you can hack a human being?
用几个无线网络芯片和一个汽水罐
Using a handful of Wi-Fi chips and a soda can
做定向天线
as a directional antenna,
我可以干扰到雷夫警报按键的无线信♥号♥♥
I can disrupt the Wi-Fi signal to Ralph's alarm keypad.
无线信♥号♥♥遭干扰
Wireless signal interrupted.
这会触响警报
Which triggers the alarm,
雷夫就得输入密♥码♥
which gets Ralph to type in his code,
我们就能看到了
which we can see.
孤单
Lonely?
哥们 你妈才孤单呢
Bro, your mom is lonely.
我只是想让你也来
I'm just trying to get you in
加入美好的马来西亚交易
on that sweet Malaysian transaction action.
不错
Nice.
现在我们只需要等他睡着
Now we just have to wait for him to go to sleep.
我整天拿鱼子酱和鹅肝酱刷牙
I'm brushing my teeth with caviar and foie gras.
我非得听这傻♥逼♥吹一整天吗
Hey, do I seriously have to listen to this asshat for the rest of the day?
事实上 雷夫按美国股市的时间睡觉
Uh, actually, Ralphie times his sleep to the American markets.
你得听着傻♥逼♥吹一整夜
You have to listen to this asshat all night.
抵消噪音 碧昂斯的歌♥
Noise canceling. Beyoncé.
开心点
Have fun.
我也得搞点来
I got to make me some of those.
我要扁死这小子 告诉你
I'm gonna knock the curls off this kid, I'm telling you.
谁
Hello?
该死
Son of a...
不是吧
Aw, man.
真是的
Seriously.
我不得不那么做
Look, I had to do it, you know?
我们都说好分工的 小麦
I'm just saying, we have clearly defined roles here, Mac, okay?
莱丽负责电脑
Riley does all the computer stuff,
你干♥你♥的 我负责揍人
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表