剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
or in the hands of someone who knows
杀人不眨眼的坏人手里
how to use it to kill people really well.
你这么说 情况实在不妙
Well, when you put it that way, it doesn't sound real good.
这么说 现在的情况是
So, basically the war criminal
我们本应带回受审的
we were bringing back to stand trial,
那个炸掉医院的战犯
that bombed a hospital,
现在逃窜到了森林里 还可能携带了武器
is loose in the forest, possibly armed?
-我是这么想的 -好吧
- That'd be my bet, yeah. - Okay.
各位 有血迹
Guys, blood trail.
在这儿 刚留下的
Over here. It's fresh.
朝这个方向去了 一定是他
It leads this way. It's got to be him.
快 我们得去追他
Come on, we got to go after him.
你这种精神可嘉 辛西娅
Uh, I... Look, I really-- I appreciate your enthusiasm, Cynthia,
真的 但以你现在的状况 没法追捕
I really do, but you're in no shape for the hunt right now.
-杰克说得对 -我不会有事
- Jack's right. - I'll be fine.
反正现在我们也没法请求支援了
Look, there's no way we can call for help right now anyway.
但愿等我们抓到他时
By the time we catch him,
希望卫星电♥话♥已经干了
hopefully our satphone will dry up
我们就能请求撤离援助了
and we can call in for some exfil.
我们都清楚 不能让维克多离开这里
We both know we can't allow Victor to find his way out of here.
而且这总好过在这儿干坐着...
And it is a lot better than sitting around and watching a...
等着手♥机♥变干
cell phone dry.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
他受伤了
He is injured.
也就是说我们确实有机会抓到他
It means we do have a chance of catching him.
对 我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
好 我们走
All right. Let's go.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
在这等着
Just wait right here.
他在干吗
What's he doing?
做他擅长的事
Being MacGyver.
用这个
Use this.
你小时候一定是童子军的典范吧
You must've won every merit badge as a kid.
我其实被逐出童子军了
I was actually kicked out of the Scouts.
我才不信
I don't believe that.
我倒是时常听说你的独门技艺
You know, for years I've heard about your... unusual field skills.
真没想过有天要靠这个活命
But I never thought that my entire life would depend on it.
责任好大啊
So no pressure.
走吧
Now let's go.
没事 我能行 走吧
No, I got it, I got it, let's go.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我翘了实验室里的训练任务
Snuck out of a training op in the lab,
在被人发现之前 我由你支配
so I'm all yours until someone realizes.
情况怎么样了
What's the latest?
我调用了KH11侦察卫星
I just reassigned a KH-11 recon satellite.
这些图像是坠机后的
These images are from after they went down.
这些是五个小时前拍到的
These are from a previous pass, five hours before.
如果我能找到坠机前后的变化
If I can spot any changes between before and after,
那可能就是坠机地点了
there's a chance it could be the crash site.
这是"大家来找茬"游戏啊
Looking for a needle in the haystack by looking at the hay.
聪明
Smart.
他们会没事吗
Think they're okay?
拜托
Ah, come on.
小麦可能早就用竹子和松汁
Mac's probably already built a new helicopter
做了一架新直升机
out of bamboo and pine sap,
杰克正开着直升机往回飞呢
and Jack's flying them home.
是啊
Yeah.
他们之所以没联♥系♥我们
And the only reason we haven't heard from them is
是因为杰克不想让小麦的破手♥机♥没电了
Jack doesn't want Mac's coconut phone to run out of minutes.
可不
Yeah.
真不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
虽然我没有独自一人蜷缩在角落难过
Just 'cause I'm not in a corner curled up in a ball
但这并不意味着我没事
doesn't mean I got it together, 'cause I don't.
我也担心坏了
I'm freaked out right now, too.
但这帮不了他们
But that's not gonna help them.
我只是不喜欢这种止步不前的感觉
Just don't like being stuck here, you know?
只能盯着谷歌♥卫星地图
Staring at Google Earth.
觉得自己毫无用处
Feeling completely useless.
咖啡会有帮助的
This helps.
等小麦终于想出鬼办法
Because when Mac finally figures out
发出求救信♥号♥♥时
some weird-ass way to send up an SOS,
他会需要我在这等着接收信♥号♥♥的
he's gonna need me right here, waiting on the signal.
谢谢
So thanks.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我不是很喜欢拐着这玩意
I'm not the biggest fan of humping it.
更习惯开飞机
Too used to being up there.
一定要提醒我下次要避开导弹
Remind me to do a better job at avoiding the missiles next time.
我很确定
I'm fairly certain
我们还能活着 全靠你高超的飞行技术
we're only alive because of your fancy flying skills.
没错
Oh, definitely.
-那可是... 我来帮你 -谢谢
- That was the best-- here. - Thanks.
我经历过最棒的紧急迫降了
That was the best crash landing I've ever been a part of.
你开飞机多久了
How long have you been at the stick?
打从记事起
Oh, since I can remember.
我基本就在我爸飞机公♥司♥的驾驶座里长大的
Basically grew up in the cockpit of my dad's Cessna.
我还没学会开车 他就教会我开飞机了
He taught me how to fly before I could drive.
我一到年龄就加入了空军
I joined the Air Force as soon as I could.
中学直接到飞行学校
High school to flight school, huh?
没错
Yeah.
-我嫁给了一个飞行员 -真棒
- I married a pilot. - Oh, cool.
我们是在基础训练时相遇的
Met him in basic training.
他现在被派驻到阿富汗
He's stationed... ...in Afghanistan right now.
有个能够理解你工作的人 你一定很幸福
Oh, must be nice being with someone who understands what you do.
-等一下 -休息会
- Just one second. - Yeah, take a break.
-可恶 -你这拐杖做得能再重点吗
- Damn it. - You know, you could've made a heavier crutch.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我跟你说了 让你告诉她
Hey, you know, I told you to say something to her.
告诉谁什么
Something to who?
你知道我在说谁
You know who I'm talking about.
谁... 现在不是说这个的时候
Who-- hey, now's not the time for that, all right?
-现在正是时候 -不
- Now's the perfect time. - No.
我们一直没时间谈
We've been too busy to talk about it,
现在我们有时间了
and time's all we have now.
莎拉当时都要结婚了 老兄
Hey, Sarah was getting married, man.
我才不要在婚礼上抢别人新娘
I'm not gonna steal another guy's bride at the alter,
做这种事会走霉运的
that's just a bad luck summons.
我想说的就是
Look, what I'm saying is,
你不该给她那些再明显不过的"暗示"
maybe you should've told her how you felt,
你应该直接告诉她你的想法
instead of dropping not-so-subtle hints,
给她个自己选择的机会
and giving her a chance to make a decision for herself.
好好 时间到了 心理医生
Okay, yeah, thank you, session's over, Doctor.
虽然我不知道莎拉是谁
Look, I don't know who this Sarah is,
当然了这不关我的事
and surely it's none of my business,
但你哥们说得有道理 杰克
but your boy's got a point, Jack.
万一这个姑娘不知道你的想法
I mean, what if this woman didn't know how you felt,
然后嫁给一个她以为是真爱的人怎么办
and she married the guy who she thought loved her?
好吧 等一下
Okay, okay, hang on.
假设我告诉了她我的想法
Let's say I would've told her how I felt,
然后她没和那个什么吉姆结婚
and she didn't marry this Jim guy...
-是杰夫 -杰夫 吉姆 管他呢
- Jeff. - Oh yeah, Jeff, Jim, whatever.
假设她离开了他
Let's say she leaves him.
那一切都很棒 非常完美
Right? Then everything's great. I mean, it's perfect.
我们相亲相爱 一起养一条叫屁桃的狗
We're in love. We get a dog named Peaches.
而我最终还是作死毁了这段感情
Eventually, I'm gonna figure out a way how to ruin it.
我总这样
That's just what I do.
还可能结局美满呢
Yeah. Or not.
我现在不愿意想"美满结局" 小麦
I don't want to think about the "Or nots" Right now, Mac.
就好像我也不愿意
Just like I don't want to think about
想象马蒂·韦伯上任的画面
Matty Webber coming in and taking over the cactus chair.
这位子应该是我坐
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表