剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
That should be me.
我明白 不过...
Yeah. I know. Well...
你不是那种坐办公室的类型
You're not exactly the pencil-pushing type, right?
我知道
I know.
这样你就有机会
And now, you get to trek with me
跟我在这种奇异刺♥激♥的地方探险了
through exotic and thrilling locations.
是 而且我很享受
Yeah. And I am into it.
真的 我只是说
Believe me. I'm just saying, I...
我是希望他们想让我坐这个位子
I think I wanted them to want me for that position at the Phoenix
这样我就可以再拒绝他们
so I could've turned them down later.
但如果知道匈奴马蒂会来
And I would've gladly taken the job in a heartbeat
我恨不得立马上任
if I'd known that Matty the Hun was gonna be showing up.
不是吧
Come on.
她不至于那么糟吧
She can't be that bad.
不 匈奴马蒂 可不是温柔马蒂
No. Listen. Matty the Hun, not Matty Sunshine, okay?
给她起个野蛮人的名字是有原因的
There's a reason they named her after a barbarian.
谁起的 你起的吧
They named her that, or you did, Jack?
可能是我先开始叫的
Okay, well, I might've started it,
但这么传开也是有原因的
but it stuck for a reason.
真的 她可不好对付
Believe me. She's a giant killer.
找到了
Gotcha!
小麦和杰克吗
Is it Mac and Jack?
还差点 找到坠机位置了
Next best thing. The crash site.
看起来不太妙
That doesn't look good.
我可以切换到热成像 找发热源
I can toggle to thermal and look for heat sources.
热成像
未检测到热能信♥号♥♥
没有
Nothing.
-坠机地都是冷的 -这能说明什么
- Site's cold. - What does that mean?
不知道 可能什么也不能说明
I don't know. It doesn't mean anything.
坠机是在几小时之前 可能他们走远了
The crash was hours ago. They could've walked away.
我只知道在整片林子里
All I know is it's gonna be impossible
找热源是不可能的
to find heat sources in this forest.
好吧 小麦一直怎么说来着
Okay. Okay. What does Mac always say? All right?
一名合格的特工能利用一丝可行情报
An agent just needs a scrap of actionable intel, right?
你已经找到那一丝情报了
You just found our scrap.
我们肯定能利用到这点
There's got to be something we can do with it.
那我打几个电♥话♥试试搬救兵
Then let's make some calls.
怎么了 小麦
What is it, Mac?
血迹在这里消失了
Blood trail ends here.
这下能确定维克多拿到我的枪了
Well, I guess, now we know for sure Victor's got my gun.
可他为什么要撬开一枚子弹
Yeah, but why would he crack open a bullet
而且单单只剩下弹壳
and leave the slug and the shell behind?
因为他要用弹♥药♥来烧灼止血
'Cause he used the gunpowder to cauterize his wound,
而这些叶子可以治烧伤
and those leaves to treat his burn.
这下好了
Oh, well, that's just great.
现在有了我的枪 他跑得更快了
Now he's gonna be moving faster with my gun in his hand.
坐直升机坠毁
Coming off a helicopter crash
没得到升职机会
and getting passed up for a promotion?
今天过得真不爽
Don't like the way this day's going.
SA7"圣杯"防空导弹
That's an SA-7 Grail.
就是这种导弹把我们打下来的
Fires the type of rockets that shot us down.
看来那家伙还有同伙
Looks like our boy's got some
装备精良 正找他呢
well-armed pals out looking for him now.
也就是说他们也在找我们
Which means they're also looking for us.
希望我们赶在他们之前 先找到维克多
Man, we better hope we find Victor before his friends do.
你是说赶在他这群全副武装的同伙前吗
You mean, before his heavily armed friends do?
我的卫星电♥话♥干了吗
Well, what are the chances my satphone's
能叫救兵吗
dried up enough to call the cavalry?
虽然电池能用...
Yeah. Battery still works, but...
但电路系统还有点湿 所以...
The circuitry's still a little wet, so...
不行
No.
你就不能让除湿器快点吗
Can you speed up the decimator?
-这叫干燥器 -管他呢
- It's called a desiccator. - Whatever.
改用刚烧过的木头会快一些
Actually, yeah. We could swap some freshly baked wood in, but...
可一旦生火 维克多的同伙就会找到我们
if we start a fire, it'll lead Victor's friends right to us.
所以答案是"不行"
So the answer's no.
为什么你不直接说不行
Why don't you just say no?
偶尔直接说重点呗 小麦
Every once in a while, just... cut right the chase, Mac.
还好吗
Good?
看起来夹板效果不错
Looks like the splint is holding up, yeah.
摸起来有些热 不过...
And you feel warm, but...
应该是因为运动 而不是发烧
I think that's more from exertion, not a fever,
是好事
which is a good thing.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
好极了 我们赶快找到那家伙
Solid. I say, let's go get this joker,
然后赶紧离开这里吧
and get the hell out of here.
对 行动吧
Yeah. There you go.
我也想 但是...
I like it, but...
没有血迹可以继续追踪了
there's no blood trail to follow anymore.
血迹 你才不需要什么破血迹
Blood trail? You don't need no stinkin' blood trail.
什么
What?
都没看过《浴血金沙》吗 亨弗莱·鲍嘉演的
Nobody? Really? Treasure of the Sierra Madre? Humphrey Bogart?
这我们可得马上解决 你能做个DVD吗
Okay. We got to fix this right now. Can you make a DVD player
就用这些木棍 石头和树枝之类的
out of some sticks, some rocks and twigs, or something?
行 马上开工
Yeah. Get right on that.
我的意思是 我们不需要血迹
My point is, we don't need a blood trail.
我在AMOS受过训
I've taken AMOS.
就是高级山地作战学校
Advanced Mountain Operations School.
没错 我是狩猎的一把好手
That's right. I'm a good dog to hunt with.
维克多也许不再滴血了
Victor might not be dripping blood,
但他仍会留下其他线索
but he's still dropping clues.
走吧 他应该是往这个方向走了
Yeah. Come on, y'all. I think he went this way.
真的吗
Really?
-他可能确实有把握 -好吧
- He might actually know what he's talking about. - All right.
他会下意识地选择最容易走的路
Yeah. He's unconsciously taking the path of least resistance,
因为他很疲惫 受了伤 还摸不清方向
'cause he's tired, wounded, disoriented.
他的腿会带着他走下坡 而不是上坡
His legs are pulling him downhill, not up.
我们现在的海拔
We must've dropped a hundred feet in elevation
应该比刚才血迹消失的位置低了30米左右
since the spot where he cauterized his wound.
一定会找到他
We'll find him.
看这里 看见吗
No, no. Looky here. See that?
他从这儿滑下去了
He's sliding around all over the place.
他应该刚离开这里不超过15分钟
We can't be more than 15 minutes behind him.
很好
Nice.
过来
Come here.
你看见这个吗 就这里
You see this, right here?
假装我们在说别的事
Act like we're talking about something else.
你觉得她被我的追踪技巧折服了吗
You think she's impressed with my tracking skills?
不觉得 她还结婚了
No. I think she's married.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Okay.
好消息
Great news.
中情局与最近的美国♥军♥队基地协商
The CIA is coordinating with the nearest U.S. Army base.
他们同意派搜救直升机去找杰克和小麦
They've agreed to send a search chopper for Jack and Mac
就从你发现的坠机点开始
starting with this crash site you found.
这样就叫把那一点情报利用起来了
Now that's how you make intel actionable.
而且我也算是命令过中情局的人了
Also, I kind of just gave somebody orders at the CIA.
能帮忙找到我们的人 感觉真好
Feels good being able to help find our guys.
你脸上这是什么表情
Why do you have that look on your face?
他们那里很快会有一场暴雨
That's a storm headed straight for them.
你派去的营救小组最好赶快行动
That rescue team you sent better move quick.
有发现了
Yeah. Here we go.
他左脚的脚印变深了
The left print on this boot's getting deeper.
他的右脚可能跛了
Think he was limping on his right?
对 我想是的 他精疲力尽了
Yeah. I think so. He's exhausted.
我们就快逮住他了
We're gonna catch him soon.
那是什么
What is that?
是黑鹰直升机
Helicopter. It's a Black Hawk.
就算在我们头顶上飞
Even if they flew right over us,
他们也无法透过浓密的树叶看到我们
they'd never see us through all this foliage.
如果他们在这片区域没有发现
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表