剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
三千年那么老
30,000 years old.
疾控中心认为是史前的
The CDC thinks it's prehistoric.
在西伯利亚进行水力压裂时挖出来的
Something they dug up while fracking in Siberia.
我们认为这种病毒就是三个月前
We believe this virus is the biological weapon
你被派往意大利去取回的生物武器
that you were sent to Italy to recover three months ago.
情报显示 这是个概念证明展示
Intel suggests this was a proof of concept demonstration to prove
是为了证明卖♥♥家持有这种生物武器
that the seller was actually in possession of the biologic.
在此前 从你手中偷走病毒的人
Up until now, the man who stole the virus from you...
你是说 杀了妮姬的人
You mean the man who killed Nikki.
我们一直在找他
We've been trying to find him,
并认为他是最终用户
assuming that he was the end user.
但这一新情报显示
But this latest intel suggests that he was
他也是个想卖♥♥东西的中间人
just another broker looking to make a sale.
知道时间地点吗
Any idea when or where?
-不知道 -如果不能找到他
- No. - u202dWell, if we can't find him,
就得找到买♥♥家
we need to find the buyer.
那晚上妮姬把一切都下载到她的硬盘上了
Nikki downloaded everything from that night onto her hard drive.
派对上每个客人的样貌
The face of every guest at that party.
这就是潜在买♥♥家的名单
That's our list of potential buyers.
我已经让网络小组处理她的电脑了
I already have our cyber team processing her computer.
小麦 我知道你申请休假
Mac, I know you asked for some time,
但这事需要能处理得了生物武器的人去
but this requires somebody who can handle a biologic.
时间紧迫
The clock's ticking.
我们需要你
We need you.
外部服务部
The Department of External Services.
外部服务部
简称外服部
DXS for short.
我们的工作很简单
Our job is simple:
在国内外保护美国利益
protect the U.S. interests domestic and abroad.
但我们的方式跟世界上
But we do it differently than any other intelligence agency
其他情报机构不同 没人知道我们存在
in the world, because no one knows we exist.
掩护身份 政♥府♥智囊团
回来的感觉真棒
Yeah, man, it's good to be back.
小帕 抱一个
Patti, bring it in.
是索顿主管
Director Thornton.
如果你需要复习
And human resources is still on the third floor,
人力资源部还是在三楼
in case you need a refresher.
不用了
No, I'm... I'm good with that.
妮姬的笔记本查到什么了吗
Nikki's laptop give us anything?
还没
Not yet.
她的加密连我们的人都无法破解
We hit a wall of encryption that even our guys can't crack.
她是很厉害
She was good.
非常厉害 但我们必须攻下来
So good. But I think we're gonna burn through the window
还得阻止出♥售♥呢
we have to stop the sale.
或许不用
Mm, maybe not.
或许不用
Maybe not.
可以说清楚吗
Care to elaborate?
可以 但你不会喜欢的
Yeah, but, uh, you're not gonna like it.
索顿主管
Director Thornton.
加州重刑监狱
这就是那个据说跟妮姬一样厉害的姑娘吗
This is the young lady that's supposed to be as good as Nikki?
杰克
Jack,
这上面全给涂死了
there's nothing here but black marker.
说明她非常厉害 是吧
Which means it's one hell of a résumé, am I right?
你怎么认识她的
And how do you know her?
算了 我不想知道
You know, I don't want to know.
你能帮我们吗
So, can you help us?
你有什么想对我说的吗
Is there anything you want to say to me?
你帮我们 我就去跟法官说句好话
You help us out, I'll put in a good word with the judge.
我不是指这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
减刑 这应该足以让我们两清了
A reduced sentence. That should wipe the slate clean between us.
才不能呢
u202dNo, it doesn't.
不管你俩有什么过节
Look, whatever's going on between you two,
能不能先别提了
can we put it aside right now?
我们有个大♥麻♥烦 莱丽
We have a serious problem, and, Riley...
我们需要你帮忙
we could use your help.
你是做什么的 麦凯弗先生
What exactly do you do, Mr. MacGyver?
你是黑电脑的
You know how you hack computers?
我黑其他一切
Well, I hack everything else.
你不是说你是卖♥♥浴室地砖的吗
I thought you said you sold bathroom tile.
你看我像吗
Do I look like I sell bathroom tile?
不像
No.
你不像有那个脑子
You don't look that smart.
我们认识时 我在中情局工作
When we met, I was CIA.
而我现在的单位
The people I work for now,
中情局一无所知
the CIA doesn't even know they exist.
你是外服部的
So you're DXS?
我说过她很厉害
I told you she was good.
我要问你件事
I need to ask you something.
你真的犯了你因之入狱的罪行吗
Are you guilty of the crimes that put you in here?
麦凯弗先生 你有过不顾自己的安危
Mr. MacGyver, have you ever done anything to help someone,
帮助别人的经历吗
knowing it might hurt you?
我就是因此进来了
Well, that's why I'm here.
我是有罪
Yes, I am guilty.
如果让我再来一次 我还会那么做
And if I had to do it all over again, I would.
很好
Good.
你跟我们走吧
You're coming with us.
真的吗
Seriously?
我们需要你的独特技能
You have a unique skill set we can utilize.
会有危险吗
Is it gonna be dangerous?
我们上个分♥析♥师三个月前被杀了
Our last analyst was murdered three months ago.
这招募口号♥可不怎么样
Not the ideal recruitment slogan.
难道你在这里就安全了吗
What, you think it's gonna be any easier for you in here?
那也比每天跟你喝咖啡强
I'll take it over coffee with you any day.
我都不喝咖啡
I don't even drink coffee...
你俩给我消停点
You two are on time-out from now on.
如果帮你 我要减刑
If I help you, I want a reduced sentence.
直接出狱
Like, zero days.
并且可以接触科技设备
And access to tech.
不受监管
Unsupervised. u202d
这我做不到
I can't do that.
外服部能改变圣诞节的日期
DXS can move Christmas.
我不能许诺
I'm not making any promises.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
戴维斯小姐
Ms. Davis...
你已经说过
you've already said you're the kind of person
你会做出正确的选择
who would do the right thing.
你可以接下来五年里
So, you can spend the next five years
待在五乘六的囚室里 后悔没答应我
in a five-by-six hole wishing you had said yes,
也可以现在做正确的选择 回头再谢我
or you can do the right thing now and thank me later.
曲别针
你怎么说
So, what's it gonna be?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
这是审讯 不是越狱
This is supposed to be an interview, not a jailbreak.
你懂我 我善于利用身边的工具
Oh, you know how this works. I use the tools around me.
而我需要这个女人
This woman just happens to be the one I need
才能成功完成任务 还是你希望
to succeed in this mission. Or, if you prefer,
我让被武器化的三千岁病毒
I can let a 30,000-year-old weaponized virus
杀死全球所有人
kill everyone on the planet.
我猜也是
I didn't think so.
我从没见过这样的加密
Never seen encryption like this before.
我一直想提取她的密钥
I've been trying to extract her private key,
但这东西的逻辑炸♥弹♥比震网还多
but this thing has more logic bombs in it than Stuxnet.
如果我们不小心
I mean, if we're not super careful,
很可能会弄坏
we could easily destroy...
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?!
为什么要审问囚犯
Why interrogate the prisoner
直接看她的大脑不是更好
when you can just look inside her brain?
以只读方式扫描数据
We'll scan the data as read-only,
然后搜索磁盘映像提取密钥
then search the disk image to extract the key.
这样就可以绕过所有逻辑炸♥弹♥
Bypassing all the logic bombs.
你还说这很难呢
I thought you said this was gonna be hard.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表