剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
感觉自己蠢得不行
I'm starting to feel like the dumb one.
你不蠢
You're not the dumb one.
你我都知道 我不聪明
Yes, I am, and you know it.
你真的是个天才 兄弟
And you really are a genius, man.
也许你应该和你的同类待在一起
I'm just thinking maybe you belong
"学霸找学霸"
with your own kind, you know, the nerds.
-《白牙》那套 都是为了我好 -不是
- Are you trying to White Fang me? - u202dNo.
《大脚哈利》 记得吗 约翰·利特高
Harry and the Hendersons. You remember when John Lithgow,
尽管他很爱大脚哈利
even though he loved that sasquatch, man,
还是直接给了他一拳
he punched him right in the face
就是为了让哈利乖乖回山林
to convince him to move back to the woods
和其他大脚怪一起生活
and live with the other Bigfoot creatures?
我不想在麻省理工的实验室工作
Look, I don't want to work at a lab at MIT, okay?
抱歉 对不起
u202dI'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我想和你一起共事
I want to work with you.
你想听的是这个吧
Is that what you wanted to hear?
你想让人家哭吗
You trying to make me cry?
长这么壮 你泪点也太低了
You know, for a tough guy, you sure do get emotional easy.
那不代表我不会揍说我娘的人
That doesn't mean I won't whup that ass for calling me a sissy.
-我可不是这么说的 -我听就是这个意思
- It's not even what I said. - That's what I heard.
你该去检查一下你的耳朵了
Well, you should get your ears checked,
你可能不止胳膊有问题
'cause your arm's not the only thing that's broken.
你的脸有问题
Your face is broken.
这就蠢了
Now that's dumb.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表