剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Okay, the thought of you coming to work here makes me insanely happy.
我当时有点慌
Okay, I was just trippin'
因为我以为你可能会接替小麦的职位
because I thought you might be coming to take Mac's place,
但我刚看到他在楼上和马蒂拥抱
but I just saw him upstairs hugging it out with Matty,
所以你大概没法接替他了
so I guess the position is no longer open.
要我安慰一下你吗
Want to talk about it?
其实 韦伯主管刚向我抛出了橄榄枝
Actually, director Webber just offered me a job.
我接受了
And I accepted.
我们都能一起共事了
So, I think we're all gonna be working together.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Are you serious? - u202dYes.
天呐 太棒了
My God, this is amazing!
♪我家亲爱的要来凤♥凰♥工作了♪
♪My baby's coming to work♪ ♪At the Phoenix♪
不行 我可得载歌♥载舞庆祝一下
No, I got to dance. I got to do something.
我们终于找到了你失散已久的父亲
Well, we finally found your long-lost father.
你还有别的亲眷想寻找一下吗
You got any other relatives you want to go looking for real quick?
说实话 我觉得自己有点傻
Honestly, I feel a little stupid
一直忙于寻找自己失散的父亲
spending all this time looking for my absentee father
却忽略了一直陪伴我的家人
when the only family I really need has been right in front of my face all along.
这种感觉是相互的 兄弟
Well, feeling's mutual, brother.
但关于家人最棒的一点是
But, you know, that's the great thing about family is
只要能团聚 就不算晚
it's never too late to add one more.
你父亲和沃尔什多年相爱相杀
And this, well, this whole dust-up between your old man and Walsh--
我们俩之间不会上演这种戏码吧
something like that could never happen to us, could it?
别逗了
Come on.
再说 如果你走上邪路
Besides, if you went to the dark side,
我会设法拉你重回正轨
I'd just figure a way to bring you back.
那样的话 我会想办法把你带跑偏
Then I would find a way to make you join me,
我们俩就能统治整个银河系啦
and together we would rule the galaxy.
不不 我更像星战中被冰冻的索罗
No, no, I-I'm more of the kind of guy to be frozen in carbonite.
不敢苟同 我一直觉得你更像傻傻的伍基人
I don't know, I just always thought that you were the Wookiee in all this.
懂我意思吧
See what I'm saying?
听着
So, listen,
你们俩肯定想促膝长谈 所以...
I'm sure you two have several decades of catching up to do, so...
我就先闪了
I'm gonna bounce.
长官
Sir.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
你昨天来找我辞职
Yesterday, you came to me asking to quit Phoenix.
虽然过去的36小时 我们父子之间有所缓和...
And while I think the past 36 hours have changed a lot for both of us...
但我还是得问问你 是够仍要离职
I need to ask if your request still stands.
你愿意和我共事吗
So, do you want to work with me or not?
我很高兴能找到你
I'm really glad I found you,
也很欣慰我们能坦诚布公
and that we were able to talk about...
解开我多年的疑惑
things that haven't made sense to me over the years.
至于是否要留下
And as for me working here,
这句话我曾对马蒂说过 今天送给你
I'll tell you the same thing I told Matty.
我无法和自己不信任的人共事
I can't work with someone I don't trust.
我很抱歉 爸
I'm sorry, Dad,
但我不能为你效力
but I can't work for you.
你不干了
You're quitting?
现在就走
Effective immediately.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表