剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Hey, it's over.
就这样
There you go.
冷静下来
There you go.
谢谢帮忙 长官女士
Thanks for the assist, boss lady.
你知道任务就是找回莎拉和账簿吧
You do know the mission was Sarah and the ledger,
不是巴利奥斯
not Barrios.
-那是我的错 长官 -不
- That was my fault, ma'am. - No.
那是我的主意
No, that was my idea.
其实是我的主意
Actually, it was mine.
他们都骗你呢
They're all lying.
我逼他们这么做的
I forced them.
但说真的 情况有多糟
But, seriously, how bad is this gonna be?
公开来说
On the record,
要开个任务简报会
there will be a debriefing.
上面不喜欢探员们擅自行事
Oversight doesn't like things unsanctioned.
私底下
Off the record...
我也会像你们那么做
I would've done the same thing.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
朋友
Friend?
炮♥友♥吧
With benefits.
各位 这是我未婚夫
Guys, this is my fiancé,
杰夫
Jeff.
未婚夫
Fiancé.
真好啊
Sweet.
幸会 杰夫
Nice to meet you, Jeff.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
只能感谢了
Other than thank you.
我以为我会失去她呢
I thought I'd lost her.
不客气 兄弟
You're welcome, buddy.
我想跟你说来着
I tried to tell you.
没事
It's okay.
你笑什么
What are you laughing about?
我就是意识到哥没有桃花运啊
Oh, it's just realized I have terrible luck with women, man.
你笑什么 你好不到哪里去
What are you laughing at? You ain't no better.
至少我们有彼此
Well, at least we have each other.
别看我
Don't look at me.
-太基情了 -好吧
- I know how weird it sounded. - Well...
我知道你们怎么想的
Look, I know what you're thinking--
这家伙又回来了
this guy's back here again?
别再揪着过去不放了 太逊了
Just get over it, man; it's getting pathetic.
我发誓我没抱着
But I swear I'm not hanging
浪漫爱情小说的幻想
onto some romance novel idea that maybe, just maybe,
幻想自己能让妮姬变回来 一切都回到从前
I can fix Nikki and things can go back to the way they were.
不
No.
那个女人该进监狱
That woman belongs in jail.
不把她绳之以法 我不会罢休
And I'm not gonna stop looking for her until she is.
我不该给一个平民看这个
Now, I'm not supposed to show a civilian this,
但我们就是这么烹制的
but here's how we do it at work.
完美肉饼的秘诀就是
The secret to the perfect patty,
就是肉馅
is the meat mixture.
如果你调不好肉馅
If you don't get it exactly right...
就做不出好吃的汉堡
burger fail.
兄弟 就是个汉堡
Dude, it's just a hamburger.
千万别再别这么说 褐肤靓妹
Don't ever say that, Caramel Goddess.
我来烹制 那就是舌尖上的艺术
When I make it, it's edible art.
我太了解你那一套了 兄弟
See, I know your game too well, bro.
说真的 都没什么意思
Seriously, it's not even any fun.
我能预料到你每一步
I anticipate your every move.
你口中的预料是指我打得你措手不及吗
If by anticipate, you mean let me poster-ize you,
那行吧 八平
then, yeah, sure. 8-8.
防守时那样被虐
You know, you got to feel bad
感觉很惨啊
for the defender getting punked like that.
是啊 你那样推开 很容易进球
Yeah, it's easy to score when you push off like that.
那叫推开吗
Push off? Please.
九比八 赛点
9-8. Game point.
我让你去洗澡前 你有话要说吗
You got anything to say before I send you to the showers?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
加拉加斯的事
For Caracas.
加拉加斯时 你确实拿出了最佳状态
You, uh, you really brought your A-game to Caracas.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
你说得对 兄弟
You were right, man.
妮姬影响了我 我得放手
Nikki got in my head and I need to let that go.
好消息是
Well, the good news is,
你不必独自面对
you don't have to go through this alone.
我还有我
You've got me.
你命真好啊
Ain't you lucky?
汉堡包马上出炉了
Burgers are on the grill.
博兹让我告诉你们
Bozer said to tell you guys,
再过三十秒 我们就能享受人间美味了
we're 30 seconds from a taste explosion.
是啊 马上就好了
Yeah, we'll be in soon.
我就得先让拿下这个老头子
I just gotta put this old man out of his misery real quick.
好 好 告诉博兹
Yeah, yeah, okay. Yeah, tell Bozer
在小麦的汉堡上写个L
to brand a big ass "L" On Mac's burger,
因为我要得好好修理下这个小屁孩了
'cause I'm gonna take this little boy to school.
小屁孩
Little boy.
-是吗 老头子 -我疼
- Oh, yeah, old man? - Ow, dude.
我看还是算了
Yeah. I'm not gonna do that.
我得趁没被你俩雄性气场淹死前赶紧走
I'm just gonna get out of here before I drown in testosterone.
知道吗
You know,
身边的女人中
she is the closest either of us get
也就她跟我们俩的关系稳定了
to having a stable relationship with a woman.
不 那都不
No. That's not even...
确实是啊 太可悲了
That's true, actually, that's sad.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我们吃饭之前 你想再被我虐一次吗
Ready to get smoked again one more time before we go eat?
我外公带我去看了人生第一场篮球赛
My grandfather took me to my first basketball game
我那时七岁
when I was seven years old,
但球赛没结束 我们就走了 外公故意的
but we left before it ended; that was by design.
又是他想教我的东西
Another one of his lessons.
他想让我明白比赛输赢不重要
He wanted me to see that it didn't matter who won or lost.
在球场上怎么发挥才重要
It was how you played the game.
只是 外公这一点错了
Only, Grandpa was wrong about that,
因为我讨厌输
because I don't like to lose.
爱丽丝·M·亨特 加州
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表