剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
They're trying to piece together fragments of the call,
里面出现了一个女人的声音
which included a woman's voice.
我的声音
You mean my voice.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
如果他们复原了通话内容
And if they can reconstruct that call,
矛头会直接指向我们
it could lead right back to us.
安迪 如果你不想成为
Andie, unless you'd like to be
违反反间谍法的同谋
an accessory to violating the Espionage Act,
最好现在就离开这里
I suggest you leave. Now.
听出我是谁了吧
Do you recognize my voice?
很好 还记得我在缅♥甸♥救了你一命吧
Good. Then you remember I saved your ass in Myanmar.
是时候还人情了
Time to return the favor.
我有办法了
I got it.
我们可以追踪中情局的情报来源
Why don't we just track the source of the CIA's intel,
曝光索顿的阴谋
leak that right back to Thornton.
听起来不错 杰克
Yeah, that sounds great, Jack,
但必须有凤♥凰♥基金会的帮助才行
but we need Phoenix's support for every single bit of it.
要我说 就把奥利维亚押到警局
I say we march Olivia into a police station
让她把事情讲清楚
and make her tell her story.
唯一的问题是
Only problem with that is
没有真凭实据 没人会相信她
no one's gonna believe her without any hard evidence.
给你的 小麦
It's for you, Mac.
麦凯弗
人不见了
They're gone.
怎么会有人知道我们在这里
How could somebody know where to find us?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
这也许是索顿送给我们的又一个"礼包"
This might be another "Gift" from Thornton.
似乎是张字条
Looks like a note.
"7652 长角牛
"7652. Longhorn.
抱歉我能做的有限
Sorry I can't do more,
但你们可以自救"
but you can help yourselves."
那是我的代号♥
That's my code-in.
一定是马蒂寄来的
Matty must have sent that.
对
Yeah.
这是荷兰情报局副局长哈兰·沃尔夫的档案
It's a dossier on the deputy director of Dutch Intelligence,
哈兰·沃尔夫档案
还有情报局的建筑结构图
Harlan Wolff, blueprints of the building where he works,
以及他们国内监控计划的详细情况
and the details of their domestic surveillance program.
马蒂为什么要把追查者的信息寄给我们
Why would Matty send us info on the people hunting us?
可能是想帮我们逃出荷兰
Probably trying to get us out of the country.
了解追查者的信息也对我们有利
Besides, it's always good to know who you're running from.
"你们可以自救"
"You can help yourselves."
如果马蒂冒着丢饭碗的风险寄来了这个
If Matty risked her entire career sending this,
那这些信息一定不仅仅能助我们逃跑
then it's got to do more than just help us turn tail and run.
等一下
Hold on.
根据备忘录所说
According to these memos,
荷兰情报局会记录所有国内通话
Dutch Intelligence records all domestic calls,
将所有监控录像存档
archives all CCTV video,
此份蜂窝数据将在总部的服务器群存储并备份
此外 荷兰境内还有例如监控录像的电子检测等手段
检索出国内传输的所有数据...
and scoops up every bit of data transmitted within the country to...
好了 你现在的眼神
Okay, you're getting the same look in your eye
跟他想到点子时的眼神一样
that he gets when you're about to say...
我知道该如何洗清我们的罪名了
I know how to clear our names.
对 就是类似这种话
Yeah, something like that.
当时在咖啡馆
Back at the cafe,
我将我们的通讯设备和无线摄像机的信♥号♥♥
I was disguising the signals of our comms and wireless cameras
伪装成经由荷兰当地通讯运营商基站的
as normal cell traffic routed through towers
普通手♥机♥通讯信♥号♥♥
of a local Dutch telecom.
你现在这样就像他平时
Okay, now you're just using big words
净挑些别人听不懂的高端词说
that nobody else understands, like he does.
我们损失的录像
That video we lost...
我是通过当地基站传输的
I was routing it through local cell towers.
马蒂刚告诉我们情报局会备份所有蜂窝数据
Matty just told us Intel saves all cellular data.
我们要是能把你送入荷兰情报局总部
So, if we can get you into Dutch Intelligence HQ, then...
我也许能将洗清我们罪名的视频数据恢复
I might be able to reconstruct the video that clears our names.
太好了
Yes.
有热情固然很好
Yeah, I love the enthusiasm,
但别忘了 我们现在是逃犯
but you're forgetting we're fugitives here
想要想闯入的地方
talking about breaking into a building
充满着在搜寻我们的间谍
full of spies who are looking for us.
据我所知
The last time I checked,
室内戴墨镜 还能戴出范儿的人
the only one that's cool wearing his sunglasses inside
只有杰克·尼科尔森
is Jack Nicholson.
美国著名男演员 导演 制片人和编剧
你说得对
You're right.
我们不能用本来的样子进去
Can't walk in there wearing these faces.
但幸运的是 有朋友能帮我们"换张脸"
But luckily, we have a friend who can help us make new ones.
博兹
Bozer.
你能不能做出一些假面
Can you make good enough prosthetics
足以骗过面部识别系统
to fool the facial recognition
让我们进入总部
and get us into that building?
我说不好 小麦
Oh, I-I don't know, Mac.
要很好的那种才行
They'd have to be good.
特别好的那种 也许我得发挥出最好的水平
Like, really good. Like, maybe my best work.
不是也许 你一定得发挥出最好的水平
Not maybe... they would have to be your best work.
我们都必须拿出最佳水准
We'd all have to be on our A-games.
我们不再是凤♥凰♥特工了
We're not Phoenix agents anymore,
因此没有人给我们下命令
so no one's giving orders.
我们得一起齐心协力
We'll all have to be on board.
我加入
I'm in.
好吧 算上我
Yeah, whatever.
等一下
Hold on.
我理一理我们目前的选择
Let me make sure I fully understand our options.
选项一 逃离阿姆斯特丹
Option one... flee Amsterdam
很可能余生都要四处逃命
and most likely run for the rest of our lives.
或者
Or...
选项二
option two...
你们都指望我
you all put your trust in me...
而我们有可能今天都会被抓入狱
and we may end up in jail today.
好吧
Okay.
就这么干吧
Let's do this.
测试通讯 小麦 我是你兄弟 杰克
Testing one, two. Hey, Mac, it's your pal Jack here.
但你应该已经知道了
But I guess you already knew that.
等等 我重来一遍
Hold on, let me start again.
如果你在听这个
Okay, if you're listening to this,
意味着你已经通过安检了
you've made it past security, so...
好了
Okay.
现在我们只需要一些明胶块
Now we'll just need some gelatin blocks,
液态乳胶和油泥
liquid latex and plasteline.
我们搞不到这些东西了 没有凤♥凰♥基金会帮忙了
We can't get any of those things, remember? No Phoenix.
既然我没有需要的东西
Well, how am I supposed to do what I do
我该怎么做要做的事
without the stuff that I do it with?
-我们只能... -即兴发挥
- We'll just have to... - Improvise.
这些东西维持不了多长时间
This stuff won't hold up like my normal work.
你们得动作快点
Y'all are gonna have to move quick.
要不是生死时限
Well, it wouldn't be a mission
也就不算什么任务了
if we weren't on an impossible timeline.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
Man, I don't know how you do it.
但是出外勤总是这样...
Is the field always this...
疯狂吗 没错
Crazy? Yeah.
总是这样
Always.
情况最糟时 我差点一个人殉职
On my worst days, I've nearly died alone.
情况最好时 我救下了上百条性命
On my best days, I've saved hundreds of lives,
而没人知道我去过那里
and no one even knew I was there.
这工作就是这样
It's just the job.
这之前 我一直想执行真正的任务
Before this, all I wanted was to go on a real mission.
现在 为了回到凤♥凰♥和那该死的机器人说话
Now... I'd do anything to be back at the Phoenix
让我♥干♥什么都行
talking to that damn robot.
有些人生来就适合做这份工作
Some people are meant for this job.
大部分人不是
Most aren't.
如果计划成功了
If this plan works...
你可以自己决定是否适合
that's for you to decide for yourself.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表