剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
he blew this place up to cover his tracks.
他会袭击联♥合♥国♥总部
He's gonna try it again at the U.N.;
他会杀死更多人
he's gonna kill a lot more people,
我不会让那种事发生
and I'm not gonna let it happen.
-小麦 -我们也不会 听着 等下
- Mac... - Neither are we. Listen. Hang on.
别走 我跟你说过了
Stop, now. You heard what I said.
你想做傻事 带上我再去
You don't get to do anything stupid by yourself.
你确定吗
Are you really sure about this?
确定一定以及肯定
Never been more sure of anything in my life.
他一直都是这样吗
Has he always been like this?
相信自己的直觉吗
A man who trusted his gut?
一向如此
Hell yeah.
有发现吗
Anything?
只有警♥察♥ 拆弹专家 学霸外型的外交官
Nothing but cops, bomb techs and nerdy-looking diplomats.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
我觉得我们还没面面俱到
I think we haven't thought of everything.
他可能混在这些人中呢
I think he could be any one of these guys.
小麦 我们没照片 没指纹 没身份资料 什么都没有
Mac, we have no photos, no prints, no I.D., nothing.
那就得再细想一遍
Then we need to walk it again.
我们肯定漏了一点
There has to be an approach we're missing.
好
All right.
能调出这里的实时卫星图像吗
Can you call up a live satellite of the area?
能 没问题
Yeah. Sure thing.
好 就在这儿
Okay, right there.
一辆纽约警局面包车刚停在了远处那幢楼
An NYPD mobile HQ just pulled up on the far side of that building.
那没什么可疑的
There's nothing unusual about that.
一辆没有 两辆就有了
One? No. Two? Yes.
第二辆车就是他开的
That second truck is him.
盯紧那个警♥察♥
Keep your eyes on that cop.
是他
That's him.
就是他
It's him!
杰克
Jack!
有东西响了一下吗
Did that just click?
千万别动
Do not... move.
出来
Get out!
马上全境通缉那辆车
Put an APB on that vehicle! Now!
收到 长官
Copy, ma'am!
你听到的响声 是你的身体重量
That click you heard was when your body weight
触发了压力板下面的爆♥炸♥装置
activated the detonator under the pressure plate.
我要死在这里了吗
Am I gonna die here?
你一离脚...
When your foot comes off...
就会爆♥炸♥
it goes off.
我搞清具体情况之前
Till I find out exactly what's going on here...
你不能动
you can't move.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
我去找下炸♥药♥位置
I'm gonna go look for the bomb.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
我得坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
什么
What?
我开始有点害怕了
I'm starting to freak out a little bit.
达尔顿 看着我
Dalton, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你得深呼吸
I want you to breathe,
想一些让你冷静下来的事情
and I want you to think of something that's gonna make you feel calm.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
嗯 我认真的
Yeah, I-I'm serious.
2010年 我在秘鲁执行任务
2010, I was in this job in Peru.
所以我得通过Skype玩随机模式的梦幻橄榄球联赛
So I had to Skype into my fantasy football league draft.
我以为我在12轮选错球员了
I thought I was screwed with the 12th-round pick,
但我记得第一轮最后的选择
but I remembered that the last pick in the first round
是第二轮的首选 所以 "嘭 嘭"
is the first pick in the second, so, boom-boom,
我得到了一个后卫配外接手的组合阵型
I get this great quarterback- wide receiver combo...
怎么了
What?
如果聊你想象中的橄榄球联赛能让你冷静下来
If talking about your imaginary football league helps you stay calm,
那就继续说吧
then... keep going.
但别说什么"嘭 嘭" 行吗
But maybe just not so much of the "boom-boom" talk?
找到炸♥药♥了
Found the explosives.
威力足以炸毁一条街区
It's, uh, enough to take out a city block.
瞬间炸飞不会有感觉
Quick and painless.
我搞砸才会爆♥炸♥
Only if I mess up.
透过事物表面 看清事物本质
See things for what they really are and not what they seem to be.
不
No.
等下 他从来不会只放一个炸♥弹♥
Wait, he never uses just one bomb.
什么
What?
那个通风口 帮我卸开
That vent-- I need you to unscrew it for me.
动作轻点
Slowly.
轻轻卸
Slowly.
我就知道
I knew it--
有第二个炸♥弹♥
a second bomb...
连在第一个炸♥弹♥上
wired to the first one.
解除压力板 就会引爆通风口的炸♥弹♥
Disarming the pressure plate detonates the vent bomb.
我真是太讨厌这个家伙了
I really, really hate this guy.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
好
Okay.
得移除那个引线栓 才能解除通风口的炸♥弹♥
That bolt fuze-- it needs to be removed in order to defuse the vent bomb.
但需要直线拔出
But it needs to be taken out straight;
不然就会爆♥炸♥
otherwise everything will explode.
点错 病人就会"死"
测试参与者手眼协调与精细动作技能
就像以前玩的那个"手术操作"游戏
Hey, it's like that old game Operation.
是 杰克 就像那个游戏一样
Yeah, Jack, just like Operation.
就是这个炸毁的响声更大些
Except with a much bigger bang.
你手抖 所以不用你来拔
Which is why your shaking hand is not touching that thing.
你等一下 我有办法
Hang tight, I've got a plan.
警官 这比我们想象中更严重
Sergeant, it's bigger than we thought.
你得扩大封锁区域
You've got to extend this perimeter.
行动 行动 让群众退后
Go, go! Let's move these people back! Now!
-莱丽 -怎么了
- Hey, Riley. - Yeah?
我那辆"谢尔比眼镜蛇"
My Shelby Cobra.
如果发生不测
If something goes wrong
我"嘭嘭"被炸飞了 那辆车就留给你
and I go boom-boom, I want you to have it.
不不 杰克 别说这样的话 杰克
No. No. Jack, we're not talking like that, Jack.
等下 你是说"谢尔比眼镜蛇"吗
Wait, did you just say shelby Cobra?
没错
Yeah.
好 杰克
Okay, Jack.
你在里面充当我的手
You're gonna be my hands in there.
好
All right.
你要将胶带缠住引线周围
I need you to wrap the tape around the fuze,
逆时针方向
counterclockwise.
然后将扳手滑到引线上面
Then you're gonna take the wrench and slide it onto the fuze.
你的脚千万别离开压力板
Do not lift your foot off that pressure plate.
好
Okay.
太好了
Perfect.
好了 我要走远点才能操作
Okay, I'm gonna need a little distance to make this work.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会回来的
I'm coming back for you.
我会救你出来的
I'm gonna get you out of this.
小麦
Hey, Mac.
不管这里出什么事
Whatever happens here...
不是你的错
it's not your fault.
懂吗
Okay?
从来都不是你的错
It was never your fault.
我能搞定
I got this.
我们会竭尽全力让所爱之人安全
We go to great lengths to keep the people we love safe.
我们日夜担心他们
We spend days and nights worrying about them.
我们尽到力了吗
Did we do enough?
教导他们吸取正确的教训了吗
Did we teach them the right lessons?
总是通过正确方式帮到他们了吗
Were we there for them in all the right ways?
还能再尽力些保证他们的安全吗
Could we have done anything more to keep them safe?
但也许"安全"不是正确的说法
But maybe "safe" isn't the right way to put it.
也许这样说更好
Maybe it's better to say
我们竭尽全力去守护所爱之人
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表