剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
My way, fooling the scanner
我是最后的使用者
into thinking I'm the last person who used it.
我们每次碰什么东西
You see, every time we touch something,
都会留下一些痕迹
we leave a little of ourselves behind.
因为我们皮肤上的
That's because our skin contains
盐和油脂会沾在这些物件上
salts and oils that are transferred onto the object.
稍加点石膏粉来强化掌纹
Add a little plaster dust to enhance the print,
再加上手掌的压力 就好了
the pressure of a firm hand, and voilà.
不是核武器
Well, it's not nuclear.
那是好事
That's good.
像是生物武器
It looks biological.
那就不是好事了
That's not good.
你是踢到了脚趾
"Oops" like I just stubbed my toe?
还是不小心开启了僵尸天启
Or "Oops" like I just may have started the zombie apocalypse?
小麦 快走
Mac, get out of there now!
12口径不锈钢
拜托 这不公平
Oh, come on, this isn't fair.
杰克 启动船
Jack, start the boat!
快启动船
Start the damn boat!
快走
Go, go, go!
我们有麻烦了 小麦
I think we got a problem here, Mac.
快看
Check it out.
他们打中了我们的燃料管
They hit our fuel line!
把口香糖拿出来
So, break out the chewing gum.
光口香糖是修不好的
It's gonna take more than chewing gum to fix it.
我们45秒后就要没油了
We're gonna be out of fuel in about 45 seconds.
拿着
Here, hold this.
不要
No!
开罗的事又重演了
This really is Cairo all over again.
开罗的事得怪你
Hey, Cairo was your fault, man.
拿着 闪一边
Hold this and get out of my way.
不管你要做什么 赶紧的
Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
我们为什么要回去
Why are we going back?
我们不回去
We're not!
-跳 -什么
- Jump! - What?!
妮姬
Nikki.
妮姬
Nikki?
妮姬
Nikki?
对不起
I'm sorry. I...
请把罐子给我
The canister, please.
放了她
You let her go.
交换不是这么做的 麦凯弗先生
That's not how these exchanges work, Mr. MacGyver.
把罐子给我
You hand over the canister,
我就饶你朋友一命
and I will let your friend live.
别给他 小麦
Don't do it, Mac.
给我
Give it to me,
就没人会受伤
and nobody else will get hurt.
不如我把罐子丢到地上 大家一起死
Maybe I drop this right now, we all die.
你不会杀她 但我会
You won't kill her, but I will.
别给他 小麦
Don't give it to him, Mac.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你以为我在唬你吗
You think I'm playing?
罐子
The canister.
我不会再说第二遍
I will not ask you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要
No!
我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
如果这家伙是男主 剧情不妙啊
If this guy's the hero, it's not looking good.
但就像我爷爷以前说的
But like my grandfather used to say,
大难不死 必想报仇
whatever doesn't kill you makes you want to get even.
百战天龙 第一季 第一集
加州 洛杉矶
3个月后
博兹
Bozer.
来得正好 室友
Just in time, roomie.
我在做华夫饼
I'm making waffles.
你不用每天都这么做
You know you don't have to do this every day.
我没事
I'm okay.
你说没事 但其实有事
You say you're okay, but you're not okay, all right?
你女友出差时
Your girlfriend dies in a car accident
死于车祸 怎么还能说你没事
while on a business trip, you can't tell me you're okay.
是啊
Yeah, that's right.
我交情最深的朋友也是我的掩护身份
My oldest friend is also my cover.
他不知道我是干什么的
He has no idea what I do.
吃你的华夫饼
Eat your waffles.
这是什么
What is this?
道具
It's a prop.
潘妮借给我的
Penny lent it to me.
为什么杵在草坪上
What's it doing on the front lawn?
老兄 我说过
Bro, I told you.
我报名了手♥机♥天堂电影节
I signed up for CELLebration.
最佳手♥机♥拍摄电影能拿五千块奖金
All right? The best movie shot on a cell phone wins five grand.
我要拿出迈克尔·贝的风范
And I'm going all Michael Bay on this thing, all right?
美国导演 制片人 编剧 特效师
中国喷气战斗机袭击洛杉矶
Chinese jetfighters attack L.A.
《珍珠港》和《奇爱博士》混搭
Pearl Harbor meets Dr. Strangelove.
我几天前就把台词电邮给你了
I e-mailed you the sides a couple days ago.
是啊
Right, yeah.
你要我饰演王将军
You want me to play General Wang.
哥们 我就认识你一个会普通话的
Bro, you're the only guy I know who speaks Mandarin, all right?
而且因为你一点事没有
And you took time off of work
还停工休假了 所以帮兄弟个忙
because you're so "Okay," so do me a solid...
演我的王
give me Wang.
别逼我求你
Hey, don't make me beg for it, all right?
我可是给你做华夫饼了
I made you waffles from scratch.
好吧
Okay.
一个条件
Just one condition.
把名字改改
Change the name.
好 我下班后来改稿
All right. I'll work on the rewrite after work.
把华夫饼吃了
Yo, eat those waffles.
非常好吃的
It'll put a smile on your face.
人类成为世界上最优势的种群
Humans became the most dominant species on Earth
并非是因为更快更强
not by being stronger or faster,
而是因为能适应环境
but by being adaptable.
我们看到尖石头 就想用来做矛
We look at a sharp rock, and we see a spear.
我们可以把金属锭打成手铐
We take a metal ingot, we turn it into handcuffs.
发夹
We look at a bobby pin...
可以做钥匙
and we see a key.
现在
Now...
再给我戴上
put them back on.
索顿
Thornton.
小麦
Mac.
气色不错
You look good.
你的...
How's the...?
在愈合
Coming along.
你呢
You?
我每天都会想她
I think about her every day.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
假期结束了
Vacation's over.
该回去工作了
It's time to get to work.
昨天当地时间下午5:07
Yesterday at 5:07 p.m. local time,
格陵兰纳伽德
technicians for the Nargaard
研究中心的技术员发来了求救信♥号♥♥
research facility in Greenland sent out an S.O.S.
如果有人能收到
Please... if anyone is getting this,
帮帮我们
please, we need help.
10分钟后 27名研究员全部死亡
Ten minutes later, all 27 researchers were dead.
疾控中心派出控制小组隔离大楼
The CDC sent out a containment team to quarantine the building,
并查清事故原因
figure out what happened.
看上去像埃博拉
Well, looks like Ebola
或是某种病毒性出血热
or some sort of viral hemorrhagic fever.
但格陵兰没出现过这种东西
But they never had any cases in Greenland.
新病毒吗
Is this something new?
是老病毒
Try something old.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表