剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
不 不知道
No. No idea.
你赛车啊
You, uh... raced rally car, I see, huh?
很久以前了
Well, yeah... A long time ago.
我当时正在一点点向开轮式赛车进发
I, uh... I was working my way up through open wheel, when, uh...
但凯莉病了
when Kelli got sick.
我意识到瓦尔只有我了 所以
I realized I... I was all Val had left, so, uh...
说不清
I don't know, it just...
我就是开始觉得那太危险了
it started feeling a little too dangerous, you know?
怪不得她那么了解车
That explains why she knows so much about cars.
是啊
Yeah.
劳森先生 你有敌人吗
Mr. Lawson, do you have any enemies?
你欠谁钱吗
Do you owe anyone money?
我不知道你们是谁
Look, I don't know who you guys are,
但他们不让报♥警♥的
but these people said no cops.
其实 我们就是"不让报♥警♥"时你该找的人
Well, actually, we're the people you call when they say "no cops".
或许吧 但是
Yeah, that may be so, but, uh...
我觉得他们不会希望我找人帮忙
I really don't think they want me having any help.
你们的到来可能就会让瓦尔有危险
You may have put Val in more danger just by being here.
我觉得你们最好还是走吧
I-I think the best thing to do is for you guys just to leave
让我来处理
and-and let me handle this.
好的
Yes, sir.
净扯淡
That's cow pies, man.
净跟我们扯淡 他也是一伙儿的
That's a big old pile of cow patties. That dude's in on it.
-绑♥架♥自己的女儿 -对
- Kidnapping his own daughter? - u202dYeah.
我觉得不是 但他的确有事瞒我们
I don't think so, but there is something he's not telling us.
我们怎么让他开口
So, how do we get him talking?
我有个主意
I actually have an idea.
但你肯定不会喜欢
But I'm sure you're not gonna like it.
我不喜欢撒谎的人
I don't like liars.
我们能商量一下吗
Can we talk about this for a minute, bud?
这车没上保险 记得吗
I'm responsible for all the damages, remember?
好吧
Okay. So...
你的"钱包"和失踪儿童
Your "bank account" or missing kid.
好吧
All right.
鉴于你刚害我丢了定金
Well, since you just cost me my deposit,
你不如告诉我你要做什么
you may as well go ahead and tell me what you're making here.
我要利用麦克斯韦尔的理论
Well, I'm taking advantage of Maxwell's theory
关于电磁和光粒子的关系
of electromagnetism and its relation to light particles.
请说人话
Conversational English, please.
好吧
Well...
我要拿CD机的激光
I'm gonna take the laser from the CD player,
射在那扇窗上
bounce it off that window,
反射进这个光电池里 做一个远程监听器
reflect it into this photocell to create a remote listening device.
它能将振动转化成声波
It'll turn the vibrations into sound.
这样我们就能在这里
That way we can just hang back
听到屋里的情况
and still hear what's going on inside.
或许不用弄坏仪表盘也可以做到
Probably could have done that without ripping out the dash.
很高兴你没事 亚瑟
I'm glad you're okay, Arthur.
多谢你来电
I appreciate you calling.
但是 我得保持电♥话♥不占线
But, look, I have to keep this line open.
我知道 但他们叫别报♥警♥的
Uh, I know, but they said not to tell the police or...
等我知道情况马上打给你
Look, I'll call the minute I know anything.
好吗 我保证
All right? I-I promise.
不好说
I don't know.
或许他隐瞒的是他的恐惧
Maybe the thing he's not telling us is just that he's terrified.
你听到他了 如果他们想谈判
Well, you heard the man. If they're calling to negotiate,
那么瓦莱丽就还活着
that means that Valerie's still alive.
-嗯 -我们只需要等电♥话♥
- Right. - u202dFigure all we have to do is wait for that phone call,
或许就能引我们找到他们关她的地方
it'll probably lead us to where they're holding her.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
我知道别的路
I know another way in.
你和小麦以前常闯进来吗
You and Mac used to break in here a lot?
经常的
All the time.
你们真是少年犯
You guys were real juvenile delinquents.
蹲过监狱的妹子还有脸说
Uh, says the girl who was in prison.
我们不是犯
We weren't delinquents, all right?
小麦是什么人啊
Come on, this is Mac we're talking about.
他一直是个正直小子
Guy's always been a Boy Scout.
一个参与擅闯的正直小子
A Boy Scout who partakes in breaking and entering.
我们闯进去是为了让他在放学后继续做实验
We were breaking in so he could do more experiments after hours.
是啊 有时他会太过好奇
Sure, sometimes his curiosity got out of hand, all right?
但也就是一般的科学书呆子惹的那些麻烦
But it was your typical run-of-the-mill science nerd trouble.
偶尔会惊动警♥察♥
With occasional police involvement.
好了 进去的路就在这边
Okay, our way in is just up here.
有扇天窗不上锁
There's a skylight that doesn't lock, all right?
我和小麦 我们以前会爬树 上房♥顶
So Mac and I, we used to climb this tree to get to the roof,
-然后 我们 -博兹
- and then, you know, we would be up... - u202dBozer.
他们一定是砍了树
They, uh... must've cut the tree down.
该死 那棵树挺好的
Damn... That was a nice tree.
没事 别担心 冷静 我有办法
All right. No worries, all right? Stay calm; I got this.
我只需要计算好 跳起来
All right, all I have to do is, uh, time my jump,
抓住上面的裂缝 把自己拉上去
grab that crack up there, uh, pull myself up,
甩条腿过去 应该就行了
swing a leg over, and, uh, we should be good, you know.
有人会说我矫健如美洲豹
Some would call me a cougar.
这几个月我观察小麦学了点招数
Guess I learned a few things watching Mac these last few months.
嗯 那我可得好好盯着你了
Yeah. Then I'll, uh, have to keep an extra close eye on you.
这样我才能 学会间谍这套招数
So I can, you know, learn all this spy stuff.
好了
Okay.
你要多久
How long will it take you to get...
-进去了 -厉害
- I'm in. - Damn.
看 这些白♥痴♥把车就停在校门口
Look. These idiots parked their cars right in front of the school.
你能放大他们的车牌吗
Can you zoom in on their license plate?
我只能弄到一辆车的部分车牌
Best I can do is a partial plate on one of the cars.
就算我拿这台老古董能黑入车管局
Even if I can hack the DMV on this fossil,
也可能要好几天才查得到他们的身份
it could take days to ID these guys.
有了博兹 或许不需要车管局
May not need the DMV when you got the B-O-Z.
你得先把酷炫的事做完
You're kinda supposed to do the cool thing first,
再吹嘘
then give yourself props.
我的错 第一次任务嘛
My bad, my bad. First mission.
-不是任务 -算是个任务
- It's not a mission. - It's kind of a mission.
好吧 我去做酷炫的事了
Okay, I'm gonna just do that cool thing now.
我以前相信你
You know, I used to believe you
那套太忙没法回家的说辞
when you would say you were too busy to come home,
但现在我开始明白博兹是对的
but now I'm starting to realize Bozer was right.
你完全回避了 所以你都从没提起过
You avoid it completely. That's why you never even talk about it.
虽然你总是一刻不停地说得州 不代表
Just 'cause you never shut up about Texas doesn't mean...
我也得为我的家乡感到自豪
that I have to be proud of where I'm from.
这叫孤星骄傲
That's called Lone Star pride, all right?
得州是州 不是镇
And Texas is a state, not a town.
它虽然曾经是独♥立♥国家 但别跑偏了
It did use to be its own country, but don't get me sidetracked.
我知道对一个地方有复杂感情的感觉
I know what it's like to have mixed feelings about a place.
好吗
All right?
回家真那么糟糕吗
Look, is coming home really that bad?
不 不糟 只是复杂
No. No, it's not bad, it's just-- it's complicated.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
我懂 你喜欢像鲨鱼一样生活
I get it, you like to live like a shark.
是啊 总是
Oh, yeah, yeah. Always...
径直向前游 从不回头
swimming straight forward, never looking back,
这没事 鲨鱼很酷
and that's cool, man. Sharks are cool.
但是就连鲨鱼也可以决定
But even if a shark could make a choice--
如果它的大脑够发达
I mean, if it had a brain that was developed enough
可以做出有意识决定的话
to make a conscious decision,
我不是很懂这里面的科学道理
I don't know the science behind it--
但如果它可以选择是永远向前游
but if it could choose between swimming forward, all the time,
还是停下 反思一会儿
or stop and taking a moment to reflect.
你现在后悔用这个比喻了吧
You want to bail out of this metaphor, don't you?
我的意思是 人是可以退后一步 想想人生
Hey, what I'm saying is, it's okay to step back, reflect,
回顾过去 回家 提醒自己
look at the past, come home, and let it remind you
是什么造就了你
what it is that makes you you.
哪怕这很复杂
Even if it's complicated.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表