剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
手臂
arms off.
我得挂了 贾巴 和你聊天很开心
Got to go, Jabba. Good talk, man.
"科学展"该结束了
Time to pack up the science fair.
有人来了 快走吧
We got company. Let's go.
什么 离心机还没开始旋转呢
What? Why? The centrifuge hasn't started spinning.
我们还得分离血清...
We still need to separate the serum...
我们的血清就快被人分离了[被人杀死]We're about to have our serum separated.
来了几个人
How many?
只有六个 但他们有枪 快跑吧
u202dOnly six. But they got guns, man. Let's bounce.
枪
Guns?
对 能要你命的枪
Yeah, those things that'll kill you.
没错 快走吧
Yeah, yeah. Let's go.
快 我们得走了
Come on, we need to go.
-小麦... -我已经失去过你一次
- Mac... - u202dLook, I already lost you once.
我不会让你再死一回
I'm not gonna let you die again.
快收拾一下 走吧
Let's pack up, let's go.
好
Yeah.
如果他们就想要这个 给他们就是了
If this is all they want, maybe we just give it to them.
-也许就能打发走他们了 -弗兰琦
- Maybe they'll go away. - Yeah, Frankie,
我确信 一支六人私人安保小队来这里
I'm pretty sure a six-man private security team
是为了打发你走[杀死你]的
is here to make you go away.
知道吗
You know what it is?
是时候瞧瞧杰克叔叔的厉害了
It's time to see just how good Uncle Jack is
虽然只能用右勾拳
with just his right hook.
不不不 我好像有个主意 等一下
No, no, no, no. I got an idea, I think. Just hold on.
-你在做什么玩意 -这是电鞭
- What are you making? - It's an electric whip.
小心末端
Watch out for the end.
我懂 我懂
Yes, yes.
知道吗 在德克萨斯的时候
You-you know, back in Texas,
-我曾是... -少年马鞭赛的冠军
- I was... - Junior whip-cracking champion?
-对 -连续三年
- Yeah. - u202dThree years running?
-对 -我知道
- Yeah. - u202dI know.
但她不知道
Yeah, well, she doesn't.
你怎么知道我是在跟你说话呢
Who says I was talking to you anyway, man?
各位 他们来了
Guys, they're coming.
小心点
Yeah, watch out.
太妙了
That was awesome.
快走 还会来更多的人
Come on, there's gonna be more coming.
小麦 你退学之后
Mac, what the hell have you been doing
到底去从事什么工作了
since you dropped out of school?
走吧 快走
Come on, come on.
信息量太大 我一时无法消化
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this.
"天才小子"现在成了间谍
Boy genius is a spy now?
我们两人之间 受惊更多的该是我吧
Between the two of us, I think I should be more freaked out,
四个小时前 我还以为你死了
since up until four hours ago, I thought you were dead.
莱丽
Riley.
立刻把弗兰琦电脑中
Take all the wireless chips
所有无线芯片全拿出来 快
out of Frankie's laptop now. Right now.
追踪弗兰琦的人在她硬盘上装了间谍软件
Whoever's after Frankie hid spyware on her hard drive.
只要她一连上无线网络
As soon as she connected to Wi-Fi,
软件就会自动发送她的GPS定位
it sent out her GPS coordinates.
我们就是这样暴露的
That's how they found us.
莱丽 你能靠这个反向追踪到杀手吗
Riley, is there any way you can trace this back to the killer?
我在试 但目前还没成功
I'm trying, but so far, no luck.
如果他们知道我还活着
If they know I'm still alive
找不到我 他们就会盯上我爸妈
and they can't find me, they're gonna go after my parents.
我得送他们出城躲躲
I need to just get them in the car and leave town.
不不 找不到你 他们不会善罢甘休
No, no, no. These guys are not gonna stop until they find you.
而且你现在离开的话
And besides, if you leave now,
你就完不成你的研究了
you won't be able to finish your work.
我的研究 谁还在乎我的研究
Oh, my work? Yeah, who cares about my work?
我啊 弗兰琦
I do. Frankie,
你现在所做的事 正是我们过去畅想的
everything we used to talk about you're actually doing now.
我不会让你就这样放弃
I can't just let you walk away from it.
小麦 此事与你无关
Mac, this isn't about you.
对 你说得对 是和我没关系
No, you're right. It's not about me.
这关乎着你 你在为这个世界做贡献
It's about you and what you're doing for the world.
停下 看着我
Hey, stop. Look at me.
昨天我以为你已经死了
Yesterday, I thought that you were dead,
如果你现在离开 我就真的失去你了
and if you walk away now, if you just run... you kind of are.
请让我帮你"活过来"
So... please just let me help you get your life back.
怎么做 小麦 找到杀手的唯一希望
How, Mac? Our only hope of finding the killer
就是对比DNA序列 这已经不可能了
is sequencing that DNA, and that's impossible.
他们炸了我的实验室
They blew up my lab,
麻省理工的那所 我们也回不去了
and we can't go back to the one at MIT.
你还记得V博士的口头禅吗
Do you remember Dr. V's favorite saying?
"科学没有不可能"
"'Impossible' is not a scientific term."
所以 如果我们只是缺了实验室
So, if the only thing we don't have is a lab...
我们再造一间出来就好
we'll just have to make one.
今晚在史密提家有啤酒聚会 11点
Kegger at-at Smitty's tonight, 11:00 p.m.
私酿佳品哦
Hey, we're making moonshine.
帮忙宣传下
Pass it on.
告诉你们所有的书呆子朋友
Tell all your nerd buddies.
清单上的我几乎都备齐了
So I got almost everything on your list,
我觉得是 除了
I think, except for,
"一摸尔Cas9核酸酶"
"Cas9 Nuclease 1 nmol."
摩尔
M-Mol?
你们非得要吗
Y'all still need that?
想成功 就得要
Only if we want it to work.
好 那就是要 "机灵鬼"
Okay, so that's a "yes," Smart-ass.
你这里还写了"粉状明胶"
Also, you wrote "Powdered gelatin."
你是指果冻之类的吗
You mean, like, Jell-O?
对 电泳要用
Yeah, we need it for electrophoresis.
好 我就这么想的 好吧
Okay, yeah, that's... that's what I thought. All right.
只要无味的明胶 杰克
Unflavored gelatin only, Jack.
弗兰琦的配方很严格
Frankie has a very specific recipe,
所以普通果冻不行
so Jell-O won't work.
那就... 不买♥♥樱桃味的吗
So... no cherry-flavored?
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
我知道这看起来还不像样 稍等
I know it doesn't look like much, but it's gonna...
不是说这个 我是说你
No, it's not about that. It's about you.
你本来是这里最聪明的人之一
You were one of the smartest guys here.
你想知道我为什么离开
You want to know why I left?
我不是说 你选错了路
I'm not saying that you chose the wrong path.
只是我没料到你会这样选
It's just... not the one I would have seen you taking.
说实话 我也没想到
Me, either... honestly.
但...
But...
有一天我正走在校园里
I was walking across campus one day,
尝试想象一个九维的多面体时
trying to visualize a nine-dimensional polytope,
接到了我祖父的来电
when my grandfather called.
他的一个老战友去世了
And one of his old war buddies died.
这个人曾救过他的命
The guy who saved his life, actually.
然后...
And...
我就意识到 我在学校
it made me realize that while I'm sitting here
努力解决的都是理论问题
trying to solve theoretical problems,
实际的问题却留给了战士们
soldiers were facing real ones.
而这些实际问题是我能解决的
Real problems that I could solve.
我的确喜欢这里
I mean, I loved it here.
真的
I did.
跟同行一起搞科研 确实很棒
Being around people like us. It's amazing.
但...
But...
我们所做的一切
everything we did was so...
都太抽象了
abstract.
我只想做些实践性更强的事
And I just needed something a little more hands-on,
所以我就退学了
so I dropped out
然后入伍 不知不觉
and enlisted, and before I knew it,
我就在阿富汗拆弹了
I was diffusing IEDs in Afghanistan.
你刚是用硬纸板做了个离心机吗
Did you just make a centrifuge out of cardboard?
我刚是在做这个吗
Is that what I just did?
每分钟转速高达两千
It'll spin at 20,000 RPMs,
用来分离血样做测序足够了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表