剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Thank you, dear.
你真该配上一杯我的私酿酒吃
You really ought to try it with a shot of my moonshine.
-好啊 -再来点生奶油
- Oh, I'd love to. - A little whipped cream?
-好啊 -嗯 我也来点
- Yeah, that's good. - Yeah, I'll try some of that.
我不是叫你别撒谎吗 甜心
Now didn't I just tell you not to lie to me, sugar?
我了解赏金猎人 你们才不是
I know bounty hunters, and y'all ain't no bounty hunters.
大概是退役军人
Ex-military, maybe.
要我打赌 你该是个三角洲特种部队的
And if I had to wager, I would say that you were Delta.
我不知道你在说...
I don't know what you're...
持枪的手上的老茧
Oh, callous on your gun hand.
三角洲特种部队受训装弹的方式就是这样
The way Deltas were trained to reload.
我再问一次
So let's try this again.
你们究竟是谁
You want to tell us who you really are?
这个嘛...
Well...
我们为政♥府♥工作
we work for the government.
哪家机构
What agency?
听着 这我不能说
Listen, I cannot tell you that.
但我可以说 我们是为戴克而来
But I can tell you that we're here for Deckard,
不管他的赏金多高 我们出双份
so whatever the bounty is on him, we'll double it.
你看我像能被收买♥♥的吗
Do I look like I can be bought?
告诉我们 你们要把他交去哪
So tell us who you're handing him off to.
-我们走正规途径 -得了
- We'll go the official route... - Yeah, right.
确保你们能拿到钱
Make sure you all still get paid.
是啊 那多好
Yeah, be all copasetic.
无意冒犯 孩子
No disrespect, son,
但一个一开始对我遮遮掩掩的人
but somebody who is not on the up and up with me from the get-go
我不能信任
is somebody I just can't trust.
再说 我们科尔顿家人
Besides, we Coltons,
有守则
we got a code.
我们签合同 就完成交易
We sign a contract, we finish the deal.
如果我们不遵守承诺 还算什么
Now, what good would we be if we didn't keep our word?
-你的派做得很好 -你
- Well, you make one hell of a pie. - And you...
你跑来这里
You come up in here trying to cause
想找我儿子比利的麻烦
some big old ruckus with my boy Billy,
想搞砸我们的合同
trying to mess up our contract.
我们不能容许这样
Now, you know we can't let that stand.
真好玩
That's good.
你们真该看到他们的表情 看他们啊
You should've seen these boys' faces! Look at them.
一副以为我们要杀了你们的样子
Looking like you think we gonna kill you or something.
真好玩
That was good.
虽然我喜欢你们
As much as I like you boys...
但我们还是不要再见面了
I really think it's best we don't never see y'all again.
可能是个好主意
Probably-probably a good idea.
是啊 那样最好
Yeah, yeah. It's-it's...for the best.
-是啊 -是啊
u202d- Yeah. u202d- Yeah.u202cu202c
-既然这样 那我们还是... -撤了吧
- If that's the case, I think we'll just, you know... u202d- Bounce.u202c
-谢谢你请我们吃派 -谢谢
- Say thanks for the pie. - Thank you.
我们这就走
And be on our way.
拜托 甜心
Oh, now, come on, sugar.
虽然我人很甜美 但我不傻
I may be sweet, but I ain't stupid.
杰西和比利会送你们走
So Jesse and Billy here, they're gonna give y'all a ride so far
让你们远远离开这里
out of town that y'all can't
不会再给这里添乱
make no more trouble around here.
马应该不会吃酪乳派吧
I don't think horses eat buttermilk pie.
的确
No.
现在我们知道戴克在哪里了
Okay, so now we know where Deckard is.
想个办法一口气抓了他
Let's just figure out a way to grab him
然后离开这里
and all get out of here in one piece.
你觉得你能想到
Yeah, you think you can figure out a way
惹怒这些人的办法吗
to piss these guys off?
比利
Billy!
你怎么没吃到派呢
How come you didn't get a piece of pie, huh?
老妈生你气了
Mama mad at you?
好好走 别废话
Just keep walking, Tex.
好 好
Okay. All right.
别管他 比利 老妈说...
Leave him be, Billy. Mama said...
我知道老妈说了什么 杰西
I know what Mama said, Jesse.
好了好了 等一下
All right, now, now, hang on a second.
她是你姐 可不能这样跟她说话
This is your sister. That's no way to talk to her.
她只是想帮忙 可能就是你这种态度
She's just trying to help. You know, it's probably
才让你一开始吃不到派
that attitude that cost you the pie in the first place.
才不是 我弟弟因为上周搞砸了一个大任务
Nah. Baby Brother's on Mama's list
被老妈记上了黑名单
for botching a big job last month.
搞丢了个目标人物 害我们损失了一百万保金
Lost a mark and cost us a million-dollar bond.
比利 你怎么回事
Billy, what are you doing?
你让整个家族的生意都陷入困境了
Y-You're putting the whole family business at risk here.
不然你以为我为什么要接这份活 蠢货
Why you think I took this job, dumbass?
戴克价值两百万
Deckard pays two mil.
是啊 私自接活而不告诉她
Yeah, and taking the job without talking to her
只会让她更生气
only pissed her off more.
你只要跟她道歉就好了 小利
All you got to do is say sorry, B.
老妈只是想你跟她道歉
That's all Mama wants.
是啊 道歉就好了 小利
Yeah, yeah. Just-just say you're sorry, B.
没错
Exactly.
弗兰克 快出来
Frank, get out here!
-快拦住他们 -天呐
- Come on! Stop 'em! - Ow! Man!
你下次要扎人的时候能不能提醒我一下
Maybe warn me before you-you mace everybody next time, okay?
这简直跟辣椒酱一样刺♥激♥
That was almost as bad as the hot sauce.
简直
Almost?
没错 这种的我只想经历一次
Yeah, well, this I'm only gonna feel once.
不过辣椒酱我倒是经历过好几次
That hot sauce, you know, I felt a couple times.
不过起到效果了
But it worked.
刚跟凤♥凰♥总部说我们抓到戴克了
Just told Phoenix we got Deckard,
马蒂发来了撤退地址的坐标
and Matty just sent the exfil coordinates.
一直往北走
So, um, yeah, keep heading north.
拿派说事这招真不错
That was a really good job with that pie bit.
看出比利和他老妈之间有隔阂
Oh, yeah, well, it wasn't that hard to spot the crack
并不是什么难事
between Billy and his mama.
只要稍微挑拨一下
You just had to apply pressure
两个人就会立刻反♥目♥了
and, blam, you just split those two right apart.
怎么 你想玩瞪眼比赛吗 我在开车呢
What? You want to have a staring contest? I'm driving.
你真没看出来吗
You seriously don't see this?
看出什么
See what?
你 马蒂 比利 老妈
You, Matty. Billy, Mama.
小麦 莱丽 博兹
Oh, Mac, Riley, Bozer.
如果你想玩这个 我也可以飞快说出很多名字
I can rattle off names, too, if that's what we're doing here.
你跟马蒂之间的事
This thing between you and Matty
跟比利和老妈之间的事是一样的
is the same thing as Billy and Mama.
比利做了错事 却不肯道歉
Billy did something wrong, and he won't apologize for it.
这是他们彼此间的嫌隙 我们才得以逃脱
That rift in their team is the only reason that we escaped.
不用谢
Well, you're welcome.
你跟马蒂之间的嫌隙
And that rift between you and Matty
也会让我们的团队变得不堪一击
makes our team just as vulnerable.
不 我们的团队一点问题也没有
No, there is nothing wrong with our team.
你干嘛现在要跟我说这些
Why are you doing that to me right now?
我们都抓到戴克了 老兄
We got Deckard in the back, brother.
我们肯定能逃...
We're getting away no prob...
抓好
Hang on, hang on!
你说什么来着
You were saying?
有发现
Got something.
一个旧视频
An old video
在杰克与马蒂的文件夹标为"事故报告"
in Jack and Matty's case file labeled "Incident Report."
我们终于要知道他们之间的恩怨过往了吗
So we're finally gonna see what happened to them?
中奖咯
Jackpot.
或者说杰马奖
Or Jack-and-Matty-pot.
-我再研究一下说法 -好的
- Yeah, I'll work on that one. - u202dOkay.u202c
这不是视频文件
This isn't a video file.
正在加载视频聊天
It's loading a video chat.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no,
不
no, n...
真令人失望啊
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表