剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
谢谢 谢
Thank you, thank you.
拿回来
Bring it back.
什么 这个
Wha... this?
别往心里去
Don't hate.
都需要点本钱开始嘛
Everybody needs a little seed money, yo.
你让我朝你脸打一拳
I'll still give you 20 bucks,
我还是会给你20块
you let me hit you in the face.
开什么玩笑 钱你留着吧
Are you kidding me? Keep your money.
这张脸可是无价宝
This face is priceless.
走吧 壮男
Let's go, big guy.
带我离开这里吧
Get me out of here.
-40块呢 -你没有40块
- How about 40? - You don't have $40.
我有多余的20块
I got an extra $20.
若能打 我也给钱
I'll throw in on that.
完事了 兄弟 这场太棒了
That was it, man. That was the take.
我不想太嘚瑟
I don't want to get ahead of myself,
但"奥斯卡"指日可待啊
but... I see an Oscar.
我们想知道吗
Do we want to know?
大概不想
Probably not.
莱丽
Yo, Riley!
想先目睹一下我牛逼电影和超绝CGI技术的风采吗
Want to be the first to peep my badass movie monster and epic CGI skills?
就只是CG 电脑绘图
It's just CG, computer graphics.
多出个"I"是什么意思
What could the "I" possibly stand for?
代表超绝啊 瞧瞧
Incredible. Check it out.
来看看 看看
Watch this, watch this.
等下 这个程序根本不是这么用啊
Okay, wait. That's not even remotely how this program is supposed to work.
我喜欢女生强势啊
I like it when a woman takes charge.
可喜欢了
Yes, I do.
我今天去看我爸了
I was visiting my dad today,
他让我给你些东西
and he told me to give you something.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
打给你♥爸♥ 兄弟
Call your father, dude.
没人能长命百岁
Nobody lives forever.
那样没用的
That's never gonna work.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我给他写封信
I'm writing him a letter.
信
A letter?
就是邮递那种信吗
That you put in the mail?
拜托 老兄 这都2016年了
Come on, man. It's 2016.
我爸是老古董
Not to my dad it isn't.
你要盯着我写吗
You just gonna watch?
不看就不看呗
Not anymore.
人们常说 生活总是计划赶不上变化
They say life is what happens while you're making other plans.
我一般总是这样
And that describes most of my days pretty well.
但时不时
But every once in a while,
还是要在生活中推自己一把
you have to give life a little nudge
确保心思放在真正重要的事情上
to make sure you get to do the things that really matter,
不让自己后悔
before it's too late.
我不知道一封信能否改变什么
I don't know if one letter will change anything,
但这就是生活吧
but I guess... that's life, isn't it?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表