剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
but I had to come talk to you.
因为我以前的工作中发生过这种事
'Cause this thing happened at my old job where
有个副经理伪造考勤卡
an assistant manager, he was forging time cards.
但这位老兄还是被升了职
But the dude still got a promotion
因为他做得天衣无缝 所有人...
because he covered his tracks so well, everybody...
好了 博兹 我希望这故事
Okay, Bozer, I would love for this story to contain
省略所有无关信息
100% less burger-related info
直接说重点
and some hint of a point.
我看了布鲁克斯探员的档案
I was looking through Agent Brooks' file--
就是你说有罪的那位
the guy you say is guilty-- and, well,
你错了
you got it wrong.
我错了
I got it wrong?
恕我直言 但确实错了
Respectfully... yes.
根据他在联调局的档案 布鲁克斯40多岁
According to his FBI file, Brooks is in his 40s,
在联调局有20年工作经验
with 20 years of experience at the Bureau.
你说的这些事
Okay, you're not telling me anything
我已经知道了
that I don't already know.
我的意思是 布鲁克斯仍在跑外勤
My point is, Brooks is still running around on street detail.
如果他一直都不干净
If he had been dirty all this time,
利用毕夏普来栽赃嫁祸
using Bishop to plant evidence and frame people,
他不应该早就升职了吗
don't you think he'd be higher up the ladder by now?
我知道我在这一行
Look, I know I don't have much experience
没有很多经验
when it comes to this kind of work...
在这一行
You have no experience
你根本没有经验
when it comes to this kind of work.
对 但我经历过无数个老板
Yeah. But I've had tons of bosses.
而布鲁克斯 他不是老板
And Brooks? He's no boss.
怎么样
Yeah?
已经交接了吗
Did you make the handoff yet?
没有 正在进行
No, we're doing it right now.
和你们在一起的探员
Is the agent you're with
是身高1米86的黑人吗
a six-foot-one black guy?
不是 怎么了
No. Why?
你们见到的人不是我派去
Then whoever you're meeting with isn't who I sent
接毕夏普的人
to bring in Bishop.
照顾好他
Take good care of him.
会的
Will do.
这声音...
That voice...
杰克 让毕夏普离他远一点
Jack, get Bishop away from him, now!
别让他抓住毕夏普
Don't let him get Bishop!
如果换成我 猛小子 我就会慢慢后退
If I were you, cowboy, I'd back away slowly,
不然就会有人受伤
or someone's gonna get hurt.
你 立刻派所有在麦凯弗附近的凤♥凰♥基金会探员
You! I want every Phoenix agent in MacGyver's vicinity
前往他的位置
headed for his location now.
你 打电♥话♥给联调局副局长
You, get the deputy director of the FBI on the phone.
你 联♥系♥亚特兰大市的警♥察♥局长
You, contact the Atlanta chief of police.
让所有人都来支援我们的人
I want every black and white backing up our people.
长官 我接通了联调局副局长的...
Ma'am, I have the deputy director of the...
卢 我是马蒂 你知道
Lou, it's Matty. You know that fugitive
你们追查的那个叫道格拉斯·毕夏普的逃犯吗
you guys are looking for, Douglas Bishop?
对 我们找到他了
Yeah, well, we found him,
而你们的一个探员想杀他
and one of your agents is about to murder him.
德赖尔 把枪放下 我们谈谈
Dryer, put the gun down and let's talk.
你脱不了身的
I don't see you walking away from this.
当然能 如你所说
Sure I will. Like you said,
我可是拿着枪的人
I'm the one with the gun.
我本想做得干净利落些
I was trying to keep this all nice and neat.
我本想带着毕夏普
I was hoping to end all this
去树林里来了结此事
by taking Bishop for a little walk in the woods
然后悄悄退休 人不知鬼不觉
and then quietly retiring, no one the wiser...
是啊 生活总是不尽如人意
Yeah, yeah, life's full of disappointments.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
你不可能一下开枪打准所有人 这点我能保证
You can't shoot us all, I can promise you that.
我不用杀所有人 只要杀毕夏普
I don't have to shoot everybody, just Bishop.
我不在乎他的死活 但你们在乎
Because I don't care if he dies, but you do.
-所以你们要老实待在原地 -我才不
- So you're gonna stay where you are... - No, I'm not.
而我们退后
And we're gonna back up,
上车 然后走人
get in my car, and drive away.
然后呢
Then what?
杀了他也不能了结此事
Killing him won't end this.
我们知道你的罪行 我们的上司有证据
We know you're dirty. Our boss has proof.
你们以为我没想好后路吗
What, you don't think I have an exit strategy?
警告
高电压
我这几年一直在存钱
I've been socking away cash for years.
我还成了让人消失的行家
And I've become an expert at making people disappear.
如果我离开了 你们永远都找不到我
So when I'm gone, you'll never find me.
你好好想想
Think this through.
逃命的日子糟透了 问毕夏普就知道
Being on the run sucks. Just ask Bishop.
他自从离开费城后
He's been looking over his shoulder
就一直提心吊胆地度日
ever since he left Philly.
现在 麻烦你别动
Now, pretty please, don't move,
不然我会杀了你
or I'll kill you.
抱歉 我只能想到这个办法
Yeah, sorry, it was all I could think of.
只要他被拷起来了 我就没事
As long as he's in handcuffs, I'm good.
抱歉我们开走了你的车 老兄
Sorry we stole your car, man.
-没事 我们找到车了 -那就好
- No worries. We found it. - Oh, good.
还很抱歉让你们被抓了
And sorry we got you busted.
那是个意外
You know, it was an accident.
那是无心之过 现在我们扯平了
It was an honest mistake. And besides, we're even now.
这混♥蛋♥十年来一直在阻扰我的前途
This jackass has been torpedoing my career for over a decade.
这次抓捕行动终于可以让我升职了
I'm gonna get a big promotion out of this bust.
听起来对大家都有好处
Ooh, sounds like a win-win for everybody.
除了你 你输了
Except for you. You're a loser.
我们走吧
Let's take a little walk.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
-谢谢借我电♥话♥用 -没问题
- Thanks for the phone call. - Yeah.
虽然我不喜欢偷听别人电♥话♥
You know, I don't like to eavesdrop,
但我能看出来那不是打给律师的
but I could tell that wasn't a lawyer.
我是给便利店打电♥话♥
I called the convenience store.
我把一切都告诉艾琳了
I told Ilene everything.
我们下周有个约会
We got a date next week.
你知道你马上就要去坐牢了吧
You do know that you're going to prison, right?
毕竟你犯法了
I mean, after everything you've done...
我知道
No, I, I know.
她周四会来监狱见我
She's gonna come and visit me in lockup on Thursday.
她会给我带曲奇饼
She's gonna bring me cookies.
我知道自己将在监狱里
Okay... I get that my view is gonna include bars
待上好一阵子 但实话说...
for quite a while, but honestly...
这么多年来 我第一次感受到了自♥由♥
for the first time in years, I feel free.
一切都多亏了你 麦凯弗
And that's all thanks to you, MacGyver.
你见到博兹了吗 我回来路上给他发了短♥信♥
Hey, have you seen Bozer? I texted him on my way in.
祝他的评估好运
Wishing him luck with his evaluation,
但他没回我
but he didn't get back to me.
-他已经进去了 对吗 -对
- He's in there already, isn't he? - Yeah, yeah.
如果他的评估像我的评估那样
If it goes anything like mine did,
他出来的时候肯定慌到不行
he's gonna come out seriously rattled.
说实在的 在大多数人都怂的情况下
But, really, you had the guts to question me
你却有勇气质疑我
when most people wouldn't have.
你知道你是对的 而我错了
When you knew you were right and I was wrong.
就因如此
And because of that,
一位黑探员才锒铛入狱
a dirty fed is behind bars,
而那位指证他的证人可以安然无恙
and the witness that can keep him there is still alive.
是你们把困难的工作都做了
Oh, you guys did all the hard stuff.
也许你懂得的间谍技能不多
You might not know a lot about tradecraft,
但这点我可以教你
but that I can teach.
我无法传授的是面对上级敢说真话的勇气
What I can't teach is speaking truth to power.
而这是特工最需要掌握的宝贵技能
And that is the most valuable skill that an agent can have.
你太过奖了
You're making me blush.
回见 博兹
Later, Bozer.
-她居然喜欢博兹 -拜托 大家都喜欢博兹
- Bozer. She likes Bozer? - Aw, come on. Everybody likes Bozer.
没错 也包括我
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表