剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
What do you think you're doing?
我是负责IT的
I'm running I.T. here.
说大话也不喘气
Bit generous claiming you're running anything.
你的网络一团糟
Your network's in shambles.
你觉得你能做得更好
You think you can do better?
瞧瞧吧
Just watch.
你很擅长这玩意
So you are good with this thing?
我知道开关在哪
I know where the on-off switch is.
我重编码了你的引导程序 让它自动安装
I recoded your node bootstrap scripts so they auto-install.
我从反应路线切换到了混合系统
Now I'm switching from a reactive routing to a hybrid system.
对了 我是莱丽
I'm Riley, by the way.
科雷
Kalei.
认识你很高兴 科雷
Nice to meet you, Kalei.
坐吧 我正需要帮手
Have a seat. I could use some help.
好了
All right, so...
我编程了这个
I recoded this...
不好意思 我需要这个
Excuse me. I need this.
嗯
Right.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
卡马纳酒店附近需要立刻支援
Requesting immediate assistance near the Kaumana Hotel.
有幸存者困在了
We have survivors trapped in a building
随时会坍塌的大楼里
that could come down any minute.
我们去 酒店在哪
We'll take that call. Where's the hotel?
好吧 酒店在这儿 0.8公里外
Okay. The hotel is here, half a mile away,
但道路受损 车辆无法驶入
but with the roads out, there's no way for vehicles
不能带重型机械进去
to get them the heavy equipment they need.
那我们步行进去
Well, then we'll just walk in on foot
等我们到了再把需要的东西造出来
and make what we need when we get there.
他说真的吗
Is he serious?
救人这种事上
When it comes to saving lives?
他绝对认真
Yeah, absolutely.
赛刺猬呢
What about hedgehog races?
-什么 -生日庆祝
- What? - u202dYou know, for your birthday.u202c
杰克 现在不是时候
Jack, now is not the time.
就是时候 这个很抢手的
Yeah, it is the time. They book up really fast.
地基碎裂 不开玩笑
Cracks in the foundation. They weren't kidding.
这地方随时会塌
This place could go down at any second.
等等 他们可能来了
Hang on. I think this might be them.
拜托告诉我是你们
Okay, please tell me you're the ones
带爆破设备来了
with the demolition equipment.
是啊 是我们
Yeah, that's us.
不是的 抱歉
No, it's-it's not. Sorry.
但我们应该还是能帮忙
But I think we can help anyways.
我是麦凯弗 他是杰克·达尔顿
I'm MacGyver. This is Jack Dalton.
我们是凤♥凰♥基金会的
We work with the Phoenix Foundation.
我是科诺·卡拉克瓦警官 五零特遣队
I'm Officer Kono Kalakaua, Five-O Task Force.
五零 史蒂夫·麦格瑞特的人吧
Five-O? That's Steve McGarrett's outfit, right?
对 等等
Yeah. Wait.
你是杰克·达尔顿
So, Jack Dalton?
听说过我
You heard of me?
是你
Well, you're the one
给了我们麦迪逊·格雷医生的情报
that called with the information about Dr. Madison Grey?
是我 怎么样了
That's me. How'd that go, by the way?
她死了
She's dead.
-对她来说不是好消息啊 -是啊
- No so good for her then, huh? - No, not so much.
我们去哪
So, where are we going?
跟我来
Follow me.
阿成
Chin?
-他们是救援的吗 -是志愿者
- Are these guys with Rescue? - They're volunteers.
杰克认识麦格瑞特
Jack here knows McGarrett.
好啊
Cool.
你们无线电里说的是这堵墙
This is the wall you radioed about, yeah?
对 里面至少困了一个人
Yeah. There's at least one person trapped inside.
你确定那人还在里面
And you're sure they're still in there?
安静
Kulikuli!
对 不知道里面的人还有多久
Yeah, I don't know how long they have,
这把大锤根本没用
and this sledgehammer isn't doing any good.
那可能是好事
It's probably a good thing.
打这堵墙可能会造成全面坍塌
Banging on this may bring down the whole game of Jenga.
把22.7千克的沙子运过来最快要多久
How fast can we get 50 pounds of sand up here?
什么
What?
听着 我知道他挺怪
Yeah. Hey, look, I know he's a weird dude,
但相信我 他想到办法了
but trust me, he's got it all figured out.
你想到办法了 是吧 伙计
You got it all figured out, don't you, buddy?
是啊 只要自来水管没坏
Yeah, as long as the water mains aren't broken,
我应该可以切穿墙
I think I can cut through this wall.
我只是需要点沙和水
I just need some sand and some water.
你究竟要做什么
What exactly are you making?
喷水切割器
It's a water jet cutter.
用那些吗
Out of that stuff?
你确定能行吗
You sure it's gonna work?
如果我能让水以一万千帕的压力射出
Well, if I can get the water to shoot out at 1,500 psi,
那么 或许行吧
then, yeah... probably.
或许
Probably?
别担心
Don't be alarmed.
"或许"就是表示他很有把握了
"Probably" is as sure as he ever gets.
很有魅力吧 给
Charming, right? Here you go.
我觉得锤子更好用
I think we were doing better with the sledgehammer.
别...
Hey, don't...
人命关天 去开水龙头
Lives are at stake, man. Go turn on the hose.
该死
Man.
过来 把这个搬开
Here, come on, guys. We need to move this.
准备好了吗 一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
她在那儿
There she is.
出来吧
Come on out.
出来吧 有我们呢
Come on out, we got you.
来 我们会帮你
We got... We got you.
来吧
Here, here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得马上离开
We need to get out of here now.
等等 你们还不能走
Wait. You can't leave. Not yet.
-怎么 -我的同事 他们还在实验室
- Why? - u202dMy co-workers-- they're still down in the lab.u202c
我上来只是为了打电♥话♥
I was only up here making a phone call.
好吧 还有生还者吗
Okay. More survivors?
-多少人 -地下四层 15个
- How many? - 15. Four floors down.
求你们 救救他们
Please, you have to save them.
史蒂夫 来
Steve, come on.
是余震
It was an aftershock!
快撤回来
Move 'em back now!
穿墙是一回事
You know, going through a wall is one thing,
但去下面四层楼
but four floors straight down underneath that?
要救人就得赶紧了
Well, if we're gonna do this, it's now or never, man.
有人想祈祷 什么的
Anybody's got prayer, anything like that...
[夏威夷语]
Haa ka mikioi i ke kai o Lehua.
-没想到吧 -是啊
- Didn't expect that one, did you? - No.
其实 那是句老夏威夷谚语
Actually, that's an old Hawaiian proverb.
什么意思
What's it mean?
字面上是句警告 不要承担
Literally, it's a warning not to undertake
你无法实现的事
what you have not the ability to accomplish.
那我们完蛋了
So, so we're screwed?
-我就是说说 -嗯
- I'm just saying. - Yeah.
好消息是 如果出了岔子
Well, good news is, if things go sideways,
你就不用担心庆祝生日的事了 哥们
you don't got to worry about celebrating that birthday, pal.
你知道科诺结婚了吧
You, you know Kono's married, right?
你怎么知道的 不 你回答之前
How do you know? No, before you answer that,
你为什么觉得我正在想她
what makes you you think I'm thinking about her right now anyway?
因为她性感 而我了解你的思维
Because she's hot and I know the way you think.
-是吗 -回答你的第一个问题
- Do you? - And to answer your first question,
她手上戴着戒指
she had a wedding ring on her finger.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean, huh?
就算她戴着戒指
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表