剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
干我这行的 没人指望会长寿
In my line of work, no one expects to live forever.
索马里
急救诊所
我知道我不是个"安全第一"的人
And, look, I know I'm not exactly a "safety first" kind of guy
但我以为我至少能活到30呢
but I thought I'd at least make it to 30.
跟弗拉德米尔·普♥京♥在太空肉搏
Fist fight with Vladimir Putin in space,
把剩下的几本《哈利·波特》看完
read the rest of the Harry Potter books,
跟威利·纳尔逊一起唱歌♥
sing with Willie Nelson...
杰克 你说什么呢
Jack, what the hell are you talking about?!
我的遗愿清单 小麦
It's my bucket list, Mac.
知道上面没有哪一条吗
You know what's not on that list?
待在一栋你点着的大楼里
Hanging out in a burning building that you set on fire!
好吧 这的确不是我最佳的计划
Okay, admittedly, not my best plan.
但这的确甩掉了跟着我们的索马里军阀
But it did get the Somali warlords off of our tail.
跟普♥京♥在太空肉搏
Fighting Putin in space?
凤♥凰♥基金会
那要怎么实现啊
Like, how would that even happen?
我不知道 莱丽 生活处处有惊喜
I don't know, Riley. Life's full of surprises.
我们的撤退策略怎么样了
How's our exit strategy coming?
刚黑了索马里政♥府♥数据库
Just hacked a Somali government database
下载了大楼蓝图
and downloaded the blueprints.
你右边91米处有楼梯井
There's a stairwell on your right in 300 feet.
索顿拿到我们发送的坐标了吗
Well, did Thornton get the coordinates we sent?
是的 我们要进行无人机袭击
I did, indeed. We're targeting a drone strike.
道尔玛将军的化学武器工厂
General Dalmar's chemical weapons factory
马上就将成为历史
should be history in
倒计时 三 二 一
three, two, one.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
回家吧 小伙子们
Come on home, boys.
糟糕 不妙 快跑
No, no, no, no, no, no!
莱丽 没有其他可用的楼梯井了吧
Riley, I don't suppose there's another staircase we can use.
没了 刚刚那个有什么问题吗
Uh, no. What's wrong with that one?
说没有的问题大概更快
It'd probably be quicker to tell you what's not wrong with it.
好吧 沿走廊往左走15米 有扇窗
Okay, there's a window about 50 feet down the hall on your left.
但有个问题
But there is one catch.
好大的问题
That's a pretty big catch.
除非你还能再找到50个那玩意
Unless you can find about 50 more of those,
我们的问题还是不小
we still got a pretty major problem here.
放心 我的遗愿清单上
Relax. The only thing on my bucket list
只有活着走出这栋大楼
is getting out of this building alive.
替我打碎那扇窗户
Take care of that window for me, please.
尸袋
或许我是个特例
So maybe I'm an extreme example,
但我爷爷以前总说
but my grandfather always used to say that
+液态泡沫
我们都不知道自己还能活多久
none of us really knows how long we have left.
我们得自问
So I guess we have to ask ourselves:
我是要轻轻地走入那黑夜
Will I just go gently into that good night
=气囊
还是要赌上性命 为信念一搏
or am I willing to risk it all on a leap of faith?
有遗言吗
Any last words?
开
Now!
小麦
Hey, Mac.
怎么了
Yeah?
我可以把拉在裤子里从遗愿清单上划掉了
I think I can cross pooping my pants off my bucket list.
回到美丽的家园好莱坞了
Home, sweet Hollywood.
加州 洛杉矶
再一次与死神擦肩而过
After another brush with death,
很高兴能回到洛杉矶
it's always great to come back to L.A.,
一切都美好 正常
where everything is nice, normal--
-搞什么 -小麦 来得正好
- and what the hell? - Mac! Perfect timing.
博兹 你干什么呢
Hey, Bozer, what are you doing?
我的电影用的
It's for my movie.
嗯 来
Yeah. Come here.
转过来
Turn around.
是拍乒乓球的吗
Is it about ping-pong balls now?
什么 不 这是做CGI用的
What? No. It's for the CGI.
什么CGI
Wait, what CGI?
太空怪兽
For the space monster.
还有太空怪兽
There's a space monster?
当然有太空怪兽了
Of course there's a space monster.
你没看新剧本吗
Did you not read the rewrite?
第17稿 跟上进度
17th draft, man. Try to keep up.
你要扮演怪物
You're playing the monster.
等等 我不是演将军吗
Wait, I thought I was playing the general.
你都演 在这一场戏里 你 怪物
You're both. Now, in this scene, you, the monster,
刚吃掉了你 将军的大脑
have just eaten the brains of you, the general.
-所以现在 你 怪物 得 -等等
- So now you, the monster, have... - Wait.
博兹 如果都是CGI做的
Bozer, if this is all CGI,
为什么你不来演怪兽
why can't you be the monster?
那谁来导演我
But who would direct me?
没好好想吧 小麦
Not thinking, Mac.
用用大脑 伙计
Use that brain, man.
阿弗莱克都能自导自演 你肯定也行
Well, if Affleck can do it, so can you.
抱歉 得工作了
Sorry, I have to work.
拿着
Take that.
好吧
Fine.
去跟你的智囊团朋友聊科学吧
Go talk science with your think tank buddies
留下我 没有怪兽可用
and leave me here without a monster.
怪兽
Monster.
谁管呢
No one cares.
真该让你瞧瞧啊 老爸
You should have seen it, Pop.
整栋大楼都着火了
The whole building is on fire,
我们背着气囊朝后跳了下来
and we jump out, ass-backwards, with these air bag things.
我们...好勇敢
We were... we were fearless.
我不骗你
I'm not gonna lie to you.
他很勇敢 我是吓尿了
The kid was fearless, I was scared as hell, but...
但我不会告诉他的
I ain't gonna let him know it,
懂吗
you know what I mean?
你♥爸♥怎么样了
How's your dad?
你自己问问他啊
Why don't you go ahead and ask him yourself.
他听着呢
He's listening.
达尔顿先生
Hi, Mr. Dalton.
老杰克·达尔顿 美国空军一等兵
过得如何
How's... life?
抱歉 老爸 他无意冒犯 就是个怪人
Sorry, Pop, he didn't mean to be rude, he's just weird.
小可怜 他在物理方面是天才
Poor thing, he's a genius when it comes to physics,
但在形而上学方面
but when it comes to metaphysics,
就有点迟钝了
he's a little slow.
每次我们死里逃生
Every time we get nearly killed,
你都会来跟你死去的老爸聊天
you come down here to talk to your dead dad,
还说我奇怪呢
and I'm the weird one?
这样的仪式
Hey, it's little rituals like this
才让生命有意义
that give life meaning.
再说 这世上有没几个
Besides, there's not a lot of people out there
能跟他们谈机密任务的人
you can talk to about classified missions,
我老爸会保密的
and my old man can keep a secret.
是吧 老爸
Can't you, Pop?
准备好再去死里逃生了吗
Well, ready to go get almost killed again?
重点是"逃生"
Emphasis on "Almost."
我会把他安然无恙带回来的
I'm gonna bring him back in one piece, all right?
好
Yeah, all right.
该去工作了 老爸
Time to go do that work, Pop.
回见
I'll see you soon.
我爱你
I love you, boy.
你最近跟你♥爸♥聊过吗
So you, uh... you been talking to your dad lately?
挺久没有了
Eh, it's been a while.
好吧 很久没有了
Okay, it's been a long while.
已经够久了
Well, that's long enough.
他做了那种事
I mean, after what he did,
你会想要修复关系的 相信我
you're gonna want to fix that, trust me.
我会的 有一天吧
I will, someday.
我以前也这么说 直到我差点没机会了
That's what I used to say till I almost ran out of somedays.
给他打个电♥话♥ 否则会太迟
Just give the man a call before it's too late.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表