剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
That's an awesome plan, I'm glad to be a part of it,
但我们怎么到车上去
but how are we supposed to get to that truck?
外面枪林弹雨 你又没有"保护伞"
It's a lead shower out there, and you don't have an umbrella.
效仿一下希腊人的战术
Same way the Greeks would have.
二人方阵
A two-man phalanx.
二人啥
A two-man what now?
大使 你能把使♥馆♥人员再召集过来吗
Hey, uh, Ambassador, can I get you to gather your people again?
我想请大家帮我个忙
I have another big favor to ask of you.
你们能脱下防弹衣都交给我吗
Would you mind taking off your Kevlar and handing it to me?
你想让我们脱下
You want us to take off the one thing
保命的防弹衣吗
that's going to save our lives?
听着 我知道大家都很害怕
Look, I know everyone's scared,
但这些陆战队队员
but these Marines have been outside
在外面冒险保护我们
risking their lives to protect us.
现在该我们保护他们了
Now it's our time to protect them.
把防弹衣交给你就能救他们吗
And you think giving you our vests will do that?
肯定能
I know they will.
来吧
Let's do it.
好消息是目前好用
Well, the good news is it's working so far.
目前为止而已 我们得加快脚步
Yeah, so far. We need to pick up the pace.
好
All right.
走 快走 赶紧走
Let's go, let's go! Double time!
走
Go.
好 躲在我们后面 大兵哥们
All right, get in behind us, Marines,
我们撤退了
we're falling back.
注意掩护
Take cover!
快快快 大家快进去
Go, go, go, boys, get inside!
好 进到里面去
All right, move it! Inside!
我们走 各位
Let's go, guys!
所有门窗都锁好了
All the windows and doors are secure.
陆战队队员们都安全了
The Marines are safe.
一楼也加固了
First floor is definitely hardened.
我们还剩多少时间
How much time we have left on the clock?
四个小时
Uh, four hours.
时间太长了 但应该能抗到
That's pushing it, but we should be able
援军来为止吧
to hold 'em off till reinforcements arrive.
各位 大♥麻♥烦
Guys, big problem.
这是实时卫星信♥号♥♥
This is a live sat feed.
看看两个街区外有什么朝我们过来了
Look what's two blocks away and headed right for us.
我们得马上到二楼去
We need to get to the second floor now.
援军说还要多久能到了吗
We have an updated ETA on reinforcements?
真希望是马上来
Really hoping it's right away.
我数了下外面有20个人
I'm counting 20 guys outside.
他们攻进来之前 我们得毁掉这些情报
We have to destroy this intel before they reach the building.
好
All right.
还觉得你朋友是来救你的吗
Still think your friends are trying to save you?
你
Hey, you.
那个怪人
Hey, weird guy.
我不想死
Look, I don't want to die, huh?
我能帮忙 拜托
I can help. Please.
让我帮忙吧
Let me help.
我不是让你闭嘴了吗 "珍妮特"
I thought I told you to shut up, Janet.
没人想听你说话
Nobody wants to hear from you.
多个人帮忙也好啊
I mean, it's not like we couldn't use an extra set of hands.
绝对不行
That's a double negative.
你知道我一向不相信恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And you know how I feel about trusting terrorists.
嗯 但你看看周围
Yes, but look around.
大家都累了 动作都慢下来了
Everyone's tired. They're slowing down.
这里的窗户还很容易被打破
All the windows up here are still vulnerable.
我们需要多个帮手
We can use all the help we can get.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, okay, all right.
行 中士
Okay, Sergeant,
带他走
get him out of here.
你要帮我们加固这里 听清了吗
You're gonna help us fortify this place-- you hear me?
趴下
Stay down!
这些家伙买♥♥的是加量弹♥药♥啊
Those guys definitely bought their ammo in bulk.
小麦 你有什么办法
Mac, what are you thinking?
该主动出击了
Time to get proactive.
躲在保险柜后面
Stay behind the safe.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Yeah.
那是拉脱维亚总理送的礼物
That was a present from the Latvian prime minister.
你不说出去 我就不说
Well, uh, I won't tell him if you won't.
找清洁用品
We're looking for cleaning supplies.
全拿来
Grab everything.
过来
Over here!
太好了 太棒了
Yeah! Yeah!
"上帝小手"夹着尾巴逃走了
Almond Roca on the run, son!
我不敢肯定他们撤退是因为我们
I'm not entirely sure their retreat is our doing.
没事 就当是我们的功劳了
Well, that's all right. We'll take credit for it anyway.
给我一个收音机和一个会说拉脱维亚语的人
I need an AM/FM radio and somebody who speaks Latvian.
这里
Here.
就这里 他说说什么
Yeah, right there, what's he say?
"事实证明我们的援兵对他们来说太强了"
"Our reinforcements have proven too strong for them."
他们要求被撤退
They've been ordered to fall back.
我喜欢这想法
Yeah. I like the sound of that.
等待援兵
And wait for reinforcements.
34名上帝之手的士兵
34 Dieva Roca soldiers
将在两小时内到达这里
will be coming here in under two hours.
莱丽
Riley?
我们的援军什么时候能到
How much longer till our guys get here?
三个小时
Three hours.
你就别让她看电视 行吗
Just, um, can you please just keep her away from the TV?
我不想让她看到这些
I don't want her to see any of this.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
嗯 你能让她接听吗
Yeah, can you put her on?
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie!
你拼读考试得了优啊
You got, you got an A in spelling.
我好为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
不如让爸爸把成绩单贴在冰箱上吧
Why don't you ask Daddy to put it up on the fridge?
用你那个小花朵的磁贴
You know, with your little flower magnet?
妈妈今晚要工作到很晚
Mommy has to work really late tonight,
但我会尽全力回家给你盖被子
but I'm gonna try so hard to come home and tuck you in.
好吗
Okay?
我一定会拼尽全力
I'm gonna try really, really hard.
你来说
You want to say it,
还是我来说
or should I?
我们抵挡不了一个小时的
We'll never be able to repel these guys for an hour.
是
No.
你知道
You know it.
我也知道
And I know it.
这里的人都知道
Everyone in here knows it.
所以才感觉很糟
Yeah, and that's what sucks.
我加入三角洲部队时 派遣之前
When I joined Delta, before I shipped out,
我组织了达尔顿家庭聚会
I organized a Dalton family reunion.
邀请了所有人
Invited everybody.
我跟他们说我爱他们...
I told them I loved them and...
跟他们说明我为什么要去参战
explained to them why I was going to fight.
我...
And I...
安排好了后事 立了遗嘱
got my affairs in order, I made a will...
你立了遗嘱
You made a will?
嗯 一份遗嘱
Yeah, will.
但你的全部家当就是两辆车
But all you own is your two cars
还有布鲁斯·威利斯的DVD电影全集
and the the complete works of Bruce Willis on DVD.
你关注点错了
You're missing the point.
我主动选择冒着生命危险保卫国家
I've made conscious choice to put my life on the line for my country.
你也是
And so have you.
但这些人
But these people,
他们可没想过要这样
they didn't sign up for this.
杰克说得对
Jack's right.
他们可没想过要这样
They didn't sign up for this.
这都是我导致的
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表